FUN WITH QUANTUM THEORY! MAGICAL SQUARE!

The Architekt

Yes I know, its called too many facts to handle.

Wow. It's easier to hit the bullseye if you throw the darts one at a time. Throwing them all at once like that is dangerous to the people sitting near the board.

180o rotation of the descending numbers????

Sounds like astrology to me

astrology ascension right ascension

http://www.astrology...t-ascension.php

Oh by the way, great avator photo! Is that Yoga and the & chakras???? Hymmm

http://www.mindbodyg...-Beginners.html

ANYWAYS....

What do degrees have in common with numbers, remember, their is no signification to magical squares..... Right? Unless you set ratios as .05 right? or as in .5c "Lorentz transformations???????????????

Here is something to concider about this .5 thing

http://www.glafreniere.com/matter.htm

"E" must be measured in joules, the mass "m" in kilograms and the speed "v" or "c" in meters per second. Note that "c squared" means (1000 * 300000 km/s) ^ 2, about 9 * 10 ^ 16. Suppose a one kilogram meteorite is moving toward the Earth at .01 c (1860 miles or 3000 km per second). It contains .00005 kilogram as m' kinetic energy :

b = .01 m = 1

g = 1 / (1 – b 2 ) 1 / 2 = 1.00005

m' = g m – m = g – 1 = .00005

E = m'c 2

E = .00005 * 9 * 10 16 joules

E = 4.5 * 10 12 joules.

So I guess then me and Benjamin Franklin have the same "quests."

Franklin says he drew "magic squares or circles" to occupy his mind

http://www.pasles.or...te/article.html

While our leaders play dice with our future and scientist debate on new creative "solutions" hence "the old ones don't work anymore" I guess this is the only entertainment this world can offer me at this time.

But then thinking about it change always causes anxieties for many...

Face it, you used number theory, to prove number theory wrong as a concept.

No, what I did was show that zero has no particular significance in a magic square, and in fact, there is no magic at all involved. It's the same as the shortcut for adding 0+1+2+3...+13+14+15 arranged in a 4 by 4 grid. The lines were just to show the order that the table is filled, and that as long as the order of ascending numbers is a 180o rotation of the descending numbers, you end up with a magic square.

Because you are arbitrarily assigning meaning to the meaningless.

Edited by The Architekt

180o rotation of the descending numbers????

Sounds like astrology to me

astrology ascension right ascension

Arbitrarily assigning meaning... rotating a figure 180o has nothing at all to do with astrology.

Oh by the way, great avator photo! Is that Yoga and the & chakras???? Hymmm

Again, arbitrarily assigning meaning. Had you asked, I'd have told you why I have used that art as an avatar for a number of years. Sadly, I have lost the original source, I will try to find it. Here is the source for the original artwork. It's hard to make out when it's that small, but the figure behind the meditating man is a representation of the E8 Lie group, which besides being far beyond my ability to understand and remarkably beautiful in its own way, happens to be the basis of the somewhat controversial theory of everything proposed by Garret Lisi. Ultimately, I find the picture visually pleasing, and feel no need to justify my selection of it as an avatar to you for any reason whatsoever.

What do degrees have in common with numbers, remember, their is no signification to magical squares..... Right? Unless you set ratios as .05 right? or as in .5c "Lorentz transformations???????????????

Here is something to concider about this .5 thing

http://www.glafreniere.com/matter.htm

"E" must be measured in joules, the mass "m" in kilograms and the speed "v" or "c" in meters per second. Note that "c squared" means (1000 * 300000 km/s) ^ 2, about 9 * 10 ^ 16. Suppose a one kilogram meteorite is moving toward the Earth at .01 c (1860 miles or 3000 km per second). It contains .00005 kilogram as m' kinetic energy :

b = .01 m = 1

g = 1 / (1 – b 2 ) 1 / 2 = 1.00005

m' = g m – m = g – 1 = .00005

E = m'c 2

E = .00005 * 9 * 10 16 joules

E = 4.5 * 10 12 joules.

Again, you've lost me. None of this has bugger all to do with a 4 x 4 grid of numbers that are arranged in a way so that every column and row and the two diagonals have the same sum. I like playing with numbers. It keeps my fragile, old mind sharp. I especially like doing sudoku puzzles. I would find it absurd if anyone proposed sudoku puzzles are capable of explaining anything meaningful in physics. I see no difference between that absurdity and what you are attempting to do.

Face it, you used number theory, to prove number theory wrong as a concept.

No, if anything I attempted to use number theory to show you that there is nothing divine, mystical, magical, meaningful, or otherwise important about a magic square. It is a number puzzle, nothing more.

EDIT: Found the source for my avatar, or at least the place I first saw it.

Edited by JMJones0424

Critical & Anaretic Degrees

http://www.cafeastro...caldegrees.html

180 degree marks the star constellation of Gemini, the symbol of this zodiac is pi ratio....

Saggitarius points to the Galactic Center, Of Suspected Black Hole Region:

http://www.astrology...cleus.asp?orig=

I can prove this using pi and " standard" numerology now:

Gemini 6 / Saggitarius 12 = 0.5

1/0.5 = 2

6 / 3.14 = 1.91082802547771

1 / 1.91082802547771 = 0.52333333333333

But again what does 1 represent, this is what I am trying to ask the science community but no one seems to understand this simple question....

WHAT DOES 1 REPRESENT IN YOUR NUMERATORS???????

The inverse? Ok what is this inverse?

This is what my 1 here represent:

1 / 5.0042 = 0.199832141

This is a year 1998 of auxiliary time unit numbers.

The Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016

http://alignment2012.com/whatisga.htm

Whether the link above is true or not, I don't believe in coincidence...

BY THE WAY INCREDIBLE ART WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sacredgeometr...f4-145dae8cbbb8

Arbitrarily assigning meaning... rotating a figure 180o has nothing at all to do with astrology.

Again, arbitrarily assigning meaning. Had you asked, I'd have told you why I have used that art as an avatar for a number of years. Sadly, I have lost the original source, I will try to find it. Here is the source for the original artwork. It's hard to make out when it's that small, but the figure behind the meditating man is a representation of the E8 Lie group, which besides being far beyond my ability to understand and remarkably beautiful in its own way, happens to be the basis of the somewhat controversial theory of everything proposed by Garret Lisi. Ultimately, I find the picture visually pleasing, and feel no need to justify my selection of it as an avatar to you for any reason whatsoever.

Again, you've lost me. None of this has bugger all to do with a 4 x 4 grid of numbers that are arranged in a way so that every column and row and the two diagonals have the same sum. I like playing with numbers. It keeps my fragile, old mind sharp. I especially like doing sudoku puzzles. I would find it absurd if anyone proposed sudoku puzzles are capable of explaining anything meaningful in physics. I see no difference between that absurdity and what you are attempting to do.

No, if anything I attempted to use number theory to show you that there is nothing divine, mystical, magical, meaningful, or otherwise important about a magic square. It is a number puzzle, nothing more.

EDIT: Found the source for my avatar, or at least the place I first saw it.

Edited by The Architekt

But again what does 1 represent, this is what I am trying to ask the science community but no one seems to understand this simple question....

The question is understood. One is

1 (one; 11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png/ˈwʌn/ or UK /ˈwɒn/) is a number, a numeral, and the name of the glyph representing that number. It represents a single entity, the unit of counting or measurement. For example, a line segment of "unit length" is a line segment of length 1...

The subjective, mystical, arbitrary, numerological meaning you wish to place on the number one is of no interest to "the scientific community". Your proofs are meaningless and depend on particular naming conventions and numbering conventions that cannot be supported as fundamental to the physical applications you are trying to shoe-horn them into.

• 2 weeks later...

the point of what 1 represents is here in your reply:

the unit of counting or measurement

BUT.............

what distinguishes 1 from "all known measurement systems" ????

where does this 1 start in time and space????

where is it found in Euclidean Space ??????

what is the "origin" of 1 as per velocity and the speed of light?

what is 1 as an initial state?

what is 1 relative to???

The question is understood. One is

[/size][/font]

The subjective, mystical, arbitrary, numerological meaning you wish to place on the number one is of no interest to "the scientific community". Your proofs are meaningless and depend on particular naming conventions and numbering conventions that cannot be supported as fundamental to the physical applications you are trying to shoe-horn them into.

Edited by The Architekt

the point of what 1 represents is here in your reply:

the unit of counting or measurement

BUT.............

what distinguishes 1 from "all known measurement systems" ????

where does this 1 start in time and space????

where is it found in Euclidean Space ??????

what is the "origin" of 1 as per velocity and the speed of light?

what is 1 as an initial state?

what is 1 relative to???

One is the loneliest number.

it is only obvious that this forum is not run by professionals anymore, it is run by dumb asses!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE!

You must have seen the picture I took of Captain Panic at the office.

PhoneCall_Tk23.jpg

I don't know where you get dumb from, though. How many asses do you know that can use a computer?

• 2 weeks later...

Architekt,

Since you have left, you won't mind me agreeing with everybody else, that you were making no sense at all.

You do know that you can make magic squares with 0 in them, from any odd or even number of boxes, except 2x2. Right?

you can do 3x3, 4x4,5x5, 6x6 or what ever you want. You can start with 0 or any integer, and still make magic squares out of any of them. Can you apply your exact reasoning to each? And come up with the same conclusions?

16 23 0 7 14

22 4 6 13 15

3 5 12 19 21

9 11 18 20 2

10 17 24 1 8 all rows and columns and diagonals add to 60 and wow what a coincidence, that is how old I am going to be when I am 60. Geez it shows how old I am going to be, when I am 60, 12 different ways, and 60/12=5, which is exactly the number of years (since I am now 58) that will make me 63 years old. 63 x 3.14=197.82

And 82 is exactly 22 more than 60, and 12+10 is 22. 60/10=6 and WOW if you put nothing to the right of 6, you get 60 AGAIN!!!

Nothing must therefore mean something. After all. Proving that one can derive with mathematical genuis and an astute grasp of reality, the melting point of iron, from ANY magic square. Right?

Regards, TAR2

Oh, how rude. Laughing at a guy, that is not even here to protect himself.

Oh well. He's gone. Won't bother him.

1535.0 °C (1808.15 K, 2795.0 °F) Oh s**t he's right the number five is IN the melting temperature of iron, whether you use celcius kelvin or fahrenheit!!!!

Darn, he IS a genius.