A May Be Correct Theory? ...

Doctor Whooves

A Theory On Causality

A time machine allows you to traverse time not dimensions therefore your machine could not travel to parallel dimensions. However you can navigate into a previously unfounded "dimension" by for example going into the past and killing your grandmother before your birth. "But that a paradox" you all cry ... No actually you have just created a parallel dimension where you exist because you came back through time... Therefore putting you in a different parallel dimension still with your time machine allowing you to hypothetically travel to any parallel universe. although to travel back you would need to interfere in your own personal timeline which might ( Under the right circumstances ) create another parallel dimension ... Yeah ... Annoying ...

I am unsure whether this has been suggested before ... Help please

I believe that time is all in your head; a tool for trying to understand two items moving apart from each other. It is a figment of the imagination that can be manipulated in any fashion (like being bent), but it should not be a factor in any consideration of how the cosmose works.

A Theory On Causality

A time machine allows you to traverse time not dimensions therefore your machine could not travel to parallel dimensions. However you can navigate into a previously unfounded "dimension" by for example going into the past and killing your grandmother before your birth. "But that a paradox" you all cry ... No actually you have just created a parallel dimension where you exist because you came back through time... Therefore putting you in a different parallel dimension still with your time machine allowing you to hypothetically travel to any parallel universe. although to travel back you would need to interfere in your own personal timeline which might ( Under the right circumstances ) create another parallel dimension ... Yeah ... Annoying ...

I am unsure whether this has been suggested before ... Help please

yes this has been suggested before, as far as i know it is not a well supported interpretation of the parallel universe idea.

yes this has been suggested before, as far as i know it is not a well supported interpretation of the parallel universe idea.

Not theory or even suppositions, but parallel universes is the dogma of idiots! Edited by rigney

I'm not sure about the idiot part but it does seem to less than likely to be anything but a model and not really part of reality...

Perhaps I should have used, "Ignorance or Gullibility"? Maybe even fantasy? Edited by rigney

Perhaps I should have used, "Ignorance or Gullibility"? Maybe even fantasy?

Fantasy is a good comparison i think, it does allow an explanation for certain things but there is no real world support for it as far as i know...