Decorate your garden.

JohnB

As an importer I see a lot of different products, but these ones from China are just the bees knees.

I don't know just how much fun you could have with these little darlings hidden in the greenery.

http://animal-maker.com/Product.asp?big=86&page=1

A range of 183 animatronic dinosaurs, many if not most are life sized with movements and sound. They even have a Plesiosaur for the pool.

They have a variety of creatures from other periods as well, from the pre dinosaur, bowel loosening Gorgonopsid to the relatively recent Mammoth and associated big cats.

Oh for a large property, some solar panels to keep the critters charged and a bunch of Boy Scouts on holiday. >:D

I kinda thought about the same thing, but with a couple moderate sized theropod dinosaurs rearing up out of the bushes after everyone was about half drunk.... or maybe a terror bird...

Three words:

Drunken

Dinosaur

Jousting

Would probably require some upgrades on the animatronics (sic?) but nothing a few extra hundred horsepower couldn't solve. :D

Three words:

Drunken

Dinosaur

Jousting

Hmmmm, and the funny thing is that I was just talking today to an electrical/mechanical engineer who had just retired and was looking for a hobby project. ;)

Hmmmm, and the funny thing is that I was just talking today to an electrical/mechanical engineer who had just retired and was looking for a hobby project. ;)

I can smell money dripping off Drunken Dinosaur Jousting... Gentlemen fire up your dinosaurs... :wub: