Multiple universes

Onix

Hello,

I'm very busy on thinking if multiple universes are real or if we are the only universe. If they would be real wouldt if even be possible to get there or wouldn't your body be able to handle it. These are many question but there are different theories about black hole's. Some say they will lead to somewhere else in our universe and a theory says that they end in another universe. i have spend alot of time on thinking about this topic. Is there anyone that have an opinion on this?

Hello,

I'm very busy on thinking if multiple universes are real or if we are the only universe. If they would be real wouldt if even be possible to get there or wouldn't your body be able to handle it. These are many question but there are different theories about black hole's. Some say they will lead to somewhere else in our universe and a theory says that they end in another universe. i have spend alot of time on thinking about this topic. Is there anyone that have an opinion on this?

In my opinion, black holes are NOT an opening, portal, magical escape, to another dimension. They have a defined area in space, as you can see. They are probably more simple in terms of "area of effect" than you make out. They're just high gravity feeder monsters, nothing more, in terms of magical portals to Wonderland.

In my opinion, black holes are NOT an opening, portal, magical escape, to another dimension. They have a defined area in space, as you can see. They are probably more simple in terms of "area of effect" than you make out. They're just high gravity feeder monsters, nothing more, in terms of magical portals to Wonderland.

A very good opinion in my view. But this does not solve my other question ( not that your answer was incorrect ) My other question was, Are there multiple universes or are we the only one? In theory it would be possible to have more then one of everything. And if there are more it would not be smart to go to one and another beceause it will probally lead into catastrophy and 1 world will remain. Or do you have another opinion on this case?

A very good opinion in my view. But this does not solve my other question ( not that your answer was incorrect ) My other question was, Are there multiple universes or are we the only one? In theory it would be possible to have more then one of everything. And if there are more it would not be smart to go to one and another beceause it will probally lead into catastrophy and 1 world will remain. Or do you have another opinion on this case?

Maybe the Large Hadron Collider will tell us if there are multiple dimensions in this universe, or overlapping dimensions like string theory, or if there is a multiverse of universes.

Some SF books say there is a way goes into inside-earth near the North pole.

Is that an Earth in other demension Universe?

If a multiverse really existed, the SF story might not be a fiction.

I ever heard of this story long ago i think i rings a bell but im not sure maybe i saw it in a movie or heard of it and if it really exist than we ordinary people would not know of it the goverment will keep it a secret

Hello,

I'm very busy on thinking if multiple universes are real or if we are the only universe.

If they exist and are not linked to ours in any physical way, it is all like if they do not exist. And if they exist and are linked to our in some physical way then they are not different universes but parts of the same universe.

If they exist and are not linked to ours in any physical way, it is all like if they do not exist. And if they exist and are linked to our in some physical way then they are not different universes but parts of the same universe.

Not different? so parallel ? So you are saying that there is no difference not even slight ? Wouldn't there be no point of multiple universes. Well i do really believe that there are multiple universes and i am really interested in them also. But so far there is no proof of it.

But if you believe in the unthinkble then there will be a way to find it

Not different?

If those supposed 'universes' are physically linked to our universe then they cannot be other 'universes' but parts of the same universe.

Edited by juanrga

'uni-' means one so there cannot be multiple universes as the term is currently defined. Our observable universe could be a subset or region of a larger universe or it could be one of part of a polyverse.

If those supposed 'universes' are physically linked to our universe then they cannot be other 'universes' but parts of the same universe.

We can suppose four kinds.

Opposite site of our Universe. Same space. For example, particle energy disappear to that universe and appear as electron or light wave. Particle uncertainty.

Universe based on the same physical rule of ours. Same place but different time area. Totally different wave than our University.

Universe based on different physical rule. Same space.

Universe based on similar or different physical rule. Different place than ours.

Which one is true? It will be required more time.

Edited by alpha2cen

'uni-' means one so there cannot be multiple universes as the term is currently defined. Our observable universe could be a subset or region of a larger universe or it could be one of part of a polyverse.

The more common portmanteau I've heard is multiverse. Is this another erroneous case of mixing latin and greek?

edit: Just looked this up: multiverse is correct. Versum is latin for "something rotated, rolled, changed" and multi is a latin prefix. Poly- is greek so polyverse would be a hybrid word.

There are multiples of evey other thing so far found in existence, of nothing that I can think of, is there only one of it's kind in existence. so why not muliple "verses"

There are multiple Dr Maybes? 'cause there's only 1 ecoli.

Opposite site of our Universe. Same space. For example, particle energy disappear to that universe and appear as electron or light wave. Particle uncertainty.

At the collider some energy is disappeared.

On the contrary, we suppose some energy might come from the other universe?

How about imagining that the Dark Energy comes from the other universe?

Nonsense?

Maybe the Large Hadron Collider will tell us if there are multiple dimensions in this universe, or overlapping dimensions like string theory, or if there is a multiverse of universes.

Above the light speed , more than 2C

Super Higgs' field universe

The field controls particles not interacted with Higgs field. Most of element particles of that universe have a speed, faster than the speed of light, C.

Twin Higgs' field universe

The field controls particles not interacted with Higgs field. Most of element particles of that universe are interacted with Twin Higgs' field.

Which one is true?

Edited by alpha2cen

Above the light speed , more than 2C

Super Higgs' field universe

The field controls particles not interacted with Higgs field. Most of element particles of that universe have a speed, faster than the speed of light, C.

Twin Higgs' field universe

The field controls particles not interacted with Higgs field. Most of element particles of that universe are interacted with Twin Higgs' field.

Which one is true?

How about neither.

How about neither.

Unknown much energy is disappeared at the collision of the LHC.

Except our Universe, do we have an exact evidence of other universe?

This categorization concept stands on the Higgs field barrier.

From now, we can suppose other universe based on this categorized concept at the LHC.

My opinion is that there are billions of Universes (bubbles) like Ours ...and at the same scale... with different amount of matter and energy (but out of Ours Universe boundaries......then the constants of the phisical laws are different......See the AVATAR.

But I beleave that also other Universes should be in other scales (larger and smaller)... with different (but deppendent laws) ... and that they act as open Systems that transfer energy and matter.

Edited by dapifo

This is copied from something I put in a different thread which suggests there is more than one universe.

"There seems to be evidence that there may be other universes that have bumped into our own universe on four occasions. This seems to me to suggest that they are separated from us and mobile. So what is between these universes (if they exist)?"

>http://phys.org/news...-universes.html

Edited by Joatmon

This is copied from something I put in a different thread which suggests there is more than one universe.

"There seems to be evidence that there may be other universes that have bumped into our own universe on four occasions. This seems to me to suggest that they are separated from us and mobile. So what is between these universes (if they exist)?"

>http://phys.org/news...-universes.html

Is the Bermuda triangle the area contact with the other universe?

Someone said it's the cause of methane hydrate eruption. But, airplane disappearing is strange, isn't it?

Have we found any differences? For example Earth magnetic strength difference, gravity difference. Why Mayans make Pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula?

The possibility is almost zero. The magnetic strength is too low, researchers had done before.

Kinetic energy, magnetic line density, gravity, and combination effects make it possible? Answer is no, but...

Edited by alpha2cen

Is the Bermuda triangle the area contact with the other universe?

Someone said it's the cause of methane hydrate eruption. But, airplane disappearing is strange, isn't it?

Have we found any differences? For example Earth magnetic strength difference, gravity difference. Why Mayans make Pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula?

The possibility is almost zero. The magnetic strength is too low, researchers had done before.

Kinetic energy, magnetic line density, gravity, and combination effects make it possible? Answer is no, but...

I've read quite a few articles on the Bermuda Triangle - but thinking it might be a portal to another universe is a new one on me. Who knows? I certainly don't, but I doubt it.

Anyway, here's an article you might find interesting:-

"A quantum mechanical explanation sees it as a meeting point of parallel worlds that normally exist separately. But an area of interpenetration could make objects and beings from one world cross over into another. "

http://www.lifepositive.com/Spirit/Spirit%20centers/Bermuda_Triangle.asp

"A quantum mechanical explanation sees it as a meeting point of parallel worlds that normally exist separately. But an area of interpenetration could make objects and beings from one world cross over into another. "

http://www.lifeposit...da_Triangle.asp

I think this is a bunch of baloney. It uses physics terminology to justify pseudoscience.

I think this is a bunch of baloney. It uses physics terminology to justify pseudoscience.

I don't doubt it.

You chose to omit the following from my reply (#21) "Who knows? I certainly don't, but I doubt it. Anyway, here's an article you might find interesting "

IMO that makes a lot of difference to the general message and tone of my post.

Edited by Joatmon

Yes...it is clear that only is a way of talkind Uni-verse vs Multi-verse....

Do you know what mean ATOM (a-tom)?... "not-divisible"

Edited by dapifo