Particle possible existing in parallel universes

I am not sure whether to post this here or under quantum mechanics or under Astronomy, if I have posted it in the wrong place please move it!!

One of the great victories of quantum mechanics was to prove, despite Einstein’s scoff to the contrary, that God does play dice with the world. Everything in the universe is in multiple states, but when a thing is measured it’s suddenly found to be in only one state (technically; a smaller set of states). Setting aside what a measurement is and what measurements do, the result of a measurement (the state that a thing will be found in) is often, but not always, fundamentally random and unpredictable.

Quantum Mechanics have proved that fundamental particles can exist in more than one place at a time or moment. We are made up of the very same particles that make up reality, yet we are able to exist in only one place at a time.

The theories around Parallel Universes, Multi-universe, the Infinite Universe and the Many World theories are based on the possibility that particles do exist in more than place at a time in our universe and that they might jump from universe to universe without upsetting the laws of physics and that there are identical copies of everything in our world somewhere in one of this infinity of universe, including identicle copies of each of us.

This is not Pseudoscience it is a serious topic amongst many great physicists and astronomers in the present age, although it was dismissed years ago as silly science fiction.

Do you think we might one day be able to communicate with one of these universes outside our own, or even travel between them?

Alan

Deosn't string theory propose that all fundamental particles are made of one-dimensional vibrating strings? And most strings are open-ended, so their ends stick to the "brane" that is our 3-d universe. But the strings for the gravity particle are a closed loop. They are not stuck to our universe but can travel to other universes. This, I think, is the general idea.

So since gravity particle strings, unlike other forces, can escape our 3-brane universe, this explains why it is such a weak force compared to all the others. And if gravity strings are free to travel from one universe to another, maybe they can be used to communicate between universes.

This is all speculation. So far, there is no substantive evidence which supports a prediction of string theory.

Deosn't string theory propose that all fundamental particles are made of one-dimensional vibrating strings? And most strings are open-ended, so their ends stick to the "brane" that is our 3-d universe. But the strings for the gravity particle are a closed loop. They are not stuck to our universe but can travel to other universes. This, I think, is the general idea.

So since gravity particle strings, unlike other forces, can escape our 3-brane universe, this explains why it is such a weak force compared to all the others. And if gravity strings are free to travel from one universe to another, maybe they can be used to communicate between universes.

This is all speculation. So far, there is no substantive evidence which supports a prediction of string theory.

Sorry for the double post. Either I pressed submit twice, or its a post from a parallel universe.

Edited by IM Egdall

Sorry for the double post. Either I pressed submit twice, or its a post from a parallel universe.

We can see the other world at the very special situation, high energetic something.