Interesting UFO footage

Moontanman

I love this kind of stuff. Doesn't matter to me if it is a fake, a real film of something common, or a real film of something alien. I just like it when things get shook up a bit.

What do you suppose we are viewing in this film?

I love this kind of stuff. Doesn't matter to me if it is a fake, a real film of something common, or a real film of something alien. I just like it when things get shook up a bit.

What do you suppose we are viewing in this film?

When I first saw it I was sure it was just a lenticular cloud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenticular_cloud

But the film shows it obviously moving against the background. It does have a slight look of separation from the background as though it was added but I can't be sure, it is an odd looking object for sure.

When I first saw it I was sure it was just a lenticular cloud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenticular_cloud

But the film shows it obviously moving against the background. It does have a slight look of separation from the background as though it was added but I can't be sure, it is an odd looking object for sure.

Yeah, I thought at first it looked far away, but then there seems to be some detail I shouldn't be able to make out from a distance.

Yeah, I thought at first it looked far away, but then there seems to be some detail I shouldn't be able to make out from a distance.

My computer is so slow it would seem to be a slide show instead of a moving film so it's difficult for me to be sure of it's movement in relation to the background.

it doesn't look like the background is moving.

it looks to me like we have a small, rounded high altitude cloud (hence the brightness) with some low altitude fast moving clouds much much closer to the camera. It also looks like there is hefty zoom going on.

UFO? no.

cloud? yes.

it doesn't look like the background is moving.

it looks to me like we have a small, rounded high altitude cloud (hence the brightness) with some low altitude fast moving clouds much much closer to the camera. It also looks like there is hefty zoom going on.

UFO? no.

cloud? yes.

IDN IA, on my screen it looks like it is much closer than the clouds, the clouds look substantial enough to have at least partially hidden it if it was behind them. But lots of zoom no doubt...

From about 0:30 to about 0:50 there are clouds that should have obscured the object if it was behind them.

The thing that I notice, and what leads me to think this is not an object in the sky, is that although followed for almost a minute and apparently travelling at high speed it never seems to change its size or shape. Was it following a circular path around the observer? That would be quite a coincidence.

Edited by Joatmon

The thing that I notice, and what leads me to think this is not an object in the sky, is that although followed for a full minute it never seems to change its size or shape. Was it following a circular path around the observer? That would be quite a coincidence.

That is a good point...

I was just about to type in "looks like something drifting in the wind" then...................................Last few seconds changed my mind!ohmy.gif

there are many videos that make you go :blink: photo shop is so easy these days it's difficult to really confirm any of them...

They are weather balloons or misidentified aircraft.

Any other option will get you labelled as a conspiracy freak (if you think we made them secretly) or a fool (if you think that somebody else made them).

For some unknown reason, basic two value logical deduction scares the bejeezus out of some people.

I'd be interested to see individual frames as it hits the frame of the window (I assume it's the frame of a window).

Right? The hell is up with that? Haha, I did the play-pause-play-pause.

All I have to say about this thread is;

MUST BE ALIENS.

Right? The hell is up with that? Haha, I did the play-pause-play-pause.

All I have to say about this thread is;

MUST BE ALIENS.

You wren't supposed to tell, now we'll have to do something about... it... :unsure:

Aliens?

And now, a moment of honor.

Ancient Astronauts, while I think it's quite possible that we were visited in ancient times and even influenced by them I see no reason to assume they built megalithic structures. There is a thread for Ancient Astronauts material, in this one it is off topic.

Here is yet another film that is supposed to be recent, i have my doubts, but i think it's important to look at these things critically least we be guilty of the same hand waving dismissal that is the last resort of religion and pseudo-science.

This film is interesting because the UFO is a shape that is often caught on film or photo shopped on film...

So what is the topic here?

UFOs

You believe there is a chance that extraterrestrials are zipping about in metal saucers?

I would not be willing to say it's impossible, I really try to keep belief out of it, there is a considerable amount of evidence and while most of it is circumstantial or eye witness, a significant amount is difficult to simply dismiss...

In my opinion, everything you've supplied looks fake.

I would tend to agree with you, either they are fake or absolute proof of unknown flying machines, that is the discussion I hope to have, and while it's difficult not to be a little bit humorous this has nothing to do with aliens building megalithic structures for humans.

Can you elaborate on why you think they are fake?

Edited by Moontanman

Apparently the stealth bomber when it was under secret development was often mistaken for a UFO (an UFO?). There is quite a lot on this to be found with Google.

This is true, some reports could very well be secrete aircraft, but some were seen well before there were any flying machines. Some have said that is the reason why the USAF was so keen on debunking UFOs, some of them are aircraft in development. I'm not sure how this could apply to most sightings or the videos posted here.

This is true, some reports could very well be secrete aircraft, but some were seen well before there were any flying machines. Some have said that is the reason why the USAF was so keen on debunking UFOs, some of them are aircraft in development. I'm not sure how this could apply to most sightings or the videos posted here.

It doesn't really apply but this thread does seem to be developing into a general discussion on UFO's so I hope the following isn't too far off topic.

I was a young Airman in the 1960's manning an anti-aircraft missile system. One night we locked on to an unidentified aircraft which was flying higher than our fighters could reach, was not showing navigation lights and was flying with no flight plan. The first thought was that it was Russian (Cold War era). I don't know how it was finally identified but it turned out to be a US U2 Spy plane. Who knows but I suppose if it hadn't been identified.................

http://www.britishpa...ched-at-woomera

Edited by Joatmon