how we can change some of the information of DNA

The DNA which carries the whole information about a human body could be partially changed. I m not posting the theory here but if it is workable, i could be contacted..

example: two brothers are born twin and one develop a desease.Both are having almost same food and same atmosphare, having same parents. why doctors cant assess one devlope a chronic illness cus normally they will ask you,did ur parents or in ur faimly any one has dibeties,means thats why you have it. Its not true but the whole medical science have followed the same road and never thought of the cause..

why too many fat people are in one city like london because they are having junk food so why the rest are good having same food.

why people in afganistan have their food cooked in animal fats and they eat it dealy but still they are not obese are having no such condition trigered by high fat absorbtion.

Did the first man on earth had all the illnesses thats why they are genetically transferred to us ..

why the prayers work for one person and not effective for other during an ilness.

why some people get cured from cancer and the rest develop it again and again and die from it...

All this needs to be seen and many more examples in a diffrent way to understand how a human body works and what are the conditions which effects it and could they be rectified cus i still believe that DNA has all of it and if some of the changable information is changed, it could get us relieved from the condition.its not difficult but its just we never thought in that direction.

their is a way to sort the human body out ,not with meditation but with exactly pointing out how we can cure it .. all the immune system and organs to work proper we take madicine but its not the cure. we can develope a way to eridicate the illness and will not have it again any where in the world and for every body and it will work.i dont want that any one justify it that i am wrong but i want to see it different this time.

i will wait to get feed back and then on a right forum we discuss

I'm not quite sure what your examples have to do with changing genes. It is possible to do this, and actually fairly easy though expensive, but it needs to be done very early in the developmental stage.

I'm not quite sure what your examples have to do with changing genes. It is possible to do this, and actually fairly easy though expensive, but it needs to be done very early in the developmental stage.

thats what the medical science says but their could be other factors trigering new illnesses. I will just make it more easy that if we do a servay we can find very easly that the two people or set of people any where in the world with same chronic illnesses having some thing common in them, in their acts or in their thoughts...

• 2 weeks later...

A "virus" or "bacteria" is a living organism, and hunts and kills just like any other predator. Asking why this or that "virus" inflicted this person instead of that person, is like asking why did the Tiger kill that Human as opposed to that Human, Or why did the shark attack that swimmer and not that one. call it luck of the draw if your the predator, or bad luck if your the prey..

Sure other factors, such as Toxins, diet, genetic coding, general health, age, etc. has an affect, but any good predator, knows the "weak" easy ones to go after.........

Edited by Dr. Maybe

This is rather an oversimplification and a comparison that does not hold much water. First of all a virus is generally considered a mobile genetic element rather than an organism. Second of all, infections have in common that they need to find a compatible host, circumvent immune responses and possibly deal with competition in their particular niche.

Now here is the point were strong or weak is something that is not really useful in the discussion of diseases. First of all, quite a few of the symptoms involved in disease response, including some rather harmful ones, are not due to the primary actions of the pathogen, but are triggered by the immune system. The cytokine storm is the textbook example for this. In this case a strong immune system (in terms of giving strong immunoanswers) becomes a liability.

Second, most pathogens do not actively try to hunt down their prey. In fact letting them survive is quite an efficient tactic, too (just look at all the viral DNA in our genome). Especially in viruses a longer co-evolution between host and pathogen results in lower virulence.