science and religeon

life station

good evening friends

i just want to corelate science and religion on subject big bang (as science ) creation (as religion )in this both cases what is common? in religion god creates the universe

and in science a point before big bang creates the universe .in both case who created god? no answer who created that point ? no answer so i think we are stil searching the

truth

good evening friends

i just want to corelate science and religion on subject big bang (as science ) creation (as religion )in this both cases what is common? in religion god creates the universe

and in science a point before big bang creates the universe .in both case who created god? no answer who created that point ? no answer so i think we are stil searching the

truth

In science the search for the answers is driven by evidence that supports the assertions and to question the results repeatedly.

In religion the answer is assumed and never questioned.

I think that is a huge difference... irreconcilable in fact...

Further your message: In science the search for the answers is driven by evidence that supports the assertions and to question the results repeatedly.

In the big bang we realy do not know what was the source of the energy which started the whole process.

We start from the point that "there was a big bang". Almost the same thing is written in the bible.

There is no fact or evidence which can show us where and how this energy had been created.

This is a pure religion!!! Even the pope excepts this theory!!!

One more issue - In the nature everything starts again and again. Just everything.

It can be suppernova, tide, Birth or even death.

How come that the big bang is the only phenomena world wide that happened only once? How come? This is not natural!!!

Is there any chance that there was someting before the big bang?

We must verify how this energy had been created? we must verify how the dark matter had been created.

Without a solid evidence about the pre-moments of the big bang, it will stay as a pure religion. (Or a nice story)

good evening friends

truth

There is a book about this out there. In the Beginning ... Biblical Creation and Science Nathan Aviezer, KTAV Publishing House, Inc.

In the big bang we realy do not know what was the source of the energy which started the whole process.

You've been told before to research Inflation theory.

But hey, don't let any science get in the way of a good religious rant.

"You've been told before to research Inflation theory."

The inflation is an outcome of the Big Bang!!! (or vice versa???)

There is no info or evidence what was before the big bang.

Based on the sciense, there was nothing before the big bang.

So the story is as follow:

"Once apon a time there was nothing. nothing, nothing....

And then, sudenlly there was a big bang. Big Big Bang. Holy Big Bang.

And this big bang creates the inflation & matter, dark matter, stars, earth, sun and the galaxies."

Even a young boy will reject this story....

"You've been told before to research Inflation theory."

The inflation is an outcome of the Big Bang!!! (or vice versa???)

There is no info or evidence what was before the big bang.

Based on the sciense, there was nothing before the big bang.

So the story is as follow:

"Once apon a time there was nothing. nothing, nothing....

And then, sudenlly there was a big bang. Big Big Bang. Holy Big Bang.

And this big bang creates the inflation & matter, dark matter, stars, earth, sun and the galaxies."

Even a young boy will reject this story....

It's fairly obvious from all your posts that you have little to no actual knowledge of what the BB theory actually says, or of the observational evidence which supports it, or of the confirmed predictions made by the theory.

It's also obvious that trying in any way to educate you is as futile as pounding sand.

Why don't you confine yourself to the religious threads, where any kind of nonsense goes?

I do appriciate your Knowledge.

So please try to answer.

What was the source of the energy which generate the Big Bang?

If you think that it is inflation, than was was the source of the energy of this inflation?

How can you agree that an energy came out of nothing???

I realy can't understand that they say that there was nothing before the Big bang. and then there was a so big energy which creates the whole universe.

I feel that I am like the small child which say that the king is naked. and no one agrees....

How can you agree that an energy came out of nothing???

As long as the net energy of the universe is zero, and it may well be, there is nothing which prevents the universe from starting as a quantum fluctuation.

Twenty-four hundred years ago, a Greek philosopher said 'ex nihilo nihil fit'. There's been considerable progress in the interim.

I realy can't understand

This appears to be the crux of your posting.

Edited by ACG52

Nature is religion, Science is the bible and Engineering ... well thats us playing god on "it's" own terms unsure.gif

god is just a placeholder for the unknown, science explores this physically and religion explores it philosophically; the end goal is the same, to discover something new....

Edited by KatzAndMice

Dear ACG52

Please don't take it too personality...

I'm an Electronic Engineer (MA).

You can speak with me in bit & byte. In magnetic field, matrix or convolution.

But, it must be logical.

The engineering is based on someting real and pure logical.

I can explain you how the most advanced comunication system works.

You are diffrent. you are Scientist. It's easy for you to except the theory of the inflation or 'ex nihilo nihil fit'...

Good for you...

Now it's clear why we see it diffrently...

Edited by David Levy

Yes, because you don't understand the physics involved.

A Master of ARTS?

With respect no one really understands the physics involved of the moment (if you can even use that word) of the big bang. The zero energy hypothesis is well regarded and the leading idea but is not universally accepted - there is room for doubt here that is not caused by lack of understanding or knowledge.

To ACG52

From now on, Please do not reply to my messages any more!!!

If you think that you have some sort of wisdom, keep it to yourself. Don't share it with me.

Edited by David Levy

good evening friends

truth

Nonsense. Science does not say that the universe began from singularity. And a point before that is even more meaningless.

Further your message: In science the search for the answers is driven by evidence that supports the assertions and to question the results repeatedly.

We start from the point that "there was a big bang". Almost the same thing is written in the bible.

There is no fact or evidence which can show us where and how this energy had been created.

This is a pure religion!!! Even the pope excepts this theory!!!

One more issue - In the nature everything starts again and again. Just everything.

It can be suppernova, tide, Birth or even death.

How come that the big bang is the only phenomena world wide that happened only once? How come? This is not natural!!!

Is there any chance that there was someting before the big bang?

We must verify how this energy had been created? we must verify how the dark matter had been created.

Without a solid evidence about the pre-moments of the big bang, it will stay as a pure religion. (Or a nice story)

If you can not see the difference between the big bang theory and genesis story, there is no point in discussing anything.

ok, then pls tell what science says about ?

A singularity is a theoretical point in a scientific theory. Newton's theory of gravity also had a singularity, if you bring two point masses at zero distance, the force becomes infinite. Clearly that is not the case.