Weird world

eric555

Hi,

i have been reading about iraq wars since my childhood. And there have been also many hollywood movies made about gulf war. But i just came to know that iraq which gets mention as bethlehem is infact a population of white skin african race muslims. So on tv and in media they show iraqis as good english and urdu speaking country, but infact is a african language speaking country but white in color. So their habitual lifestyle living is very much similar to africans, algiers, tunisia, algeria..etc.

So does americans have an affinity towards african like countries like nigeria, iraq etc???

eric - this is nonsense. please start thinking and re-reading your posts before hitting the button

Bethlehem is not in Iraq - it's still where it has been for the last 3 and half thousand years which is half a dozen miles from Jerusalem.

I won't get into colour matching but really ...

Iraqis speak a number of languages (official languages are Arabic and Kurdish) and it is possible a few speak Urdu(which is the main language of Pakistan).

Arabic is not an African language - although it is widely spoken in Africa, and many Egyptians will tell you that Egyptian Arabic is the most correct.

The lifestyle in Baghdad is only superficially similar to that of Tunis or Algiers - they are hot cities with a majority Islamic population, but the differences vastly outweigh the similarities.

Come On! - nearly every thing you wrote is incorrect.

Hi,

i have been reading about iraq wars since my childhood. And there have been also many hollywood movies made about gulf war. But i just came to know that iraq which gets mention as bethlehem is infact a population of white skin african race muslims. So on tv and in media they show iraqis as good english and urdu speaking country, but infact is a african language speaking country but white in color. So their habitual lifestyle living is very much similar to africans, algiers, tunisia, algeria..etc.

So does americans have an affinity towards african like countries like nigeria, iraq etc???

Hi eric,

Muslims are a highly evolved alien race who descended from the planet, Klackshudrrrr. They were transported to Earth through a collimated proton beam.

I found one the other night, disguised as a used tissue. Luckily I managed to fend it off, before it's huge throbbing proboscis entered my face and forced me to write unintelligible shite on a science forum.

hmmm, lets see many american multinational companies and internet businesses in1990s were sold to black americans.

Then in the near future what if Microsofts' chairperson is taken over by someone black american?