Education system

eric555

Indian education system as you might know is based on stages, primary education elementary. Then secondary education tenth board with covering most of principles of physics and mathematics.

Then 12 th higher secondary a college styled syllabus for reaching medical and engineering education colleges.

Then higher college studies of physics, mathematics etc for extremists.

So my reasoning is that there is nothing wrong if someone wants to pursue further education as his likings.

But the 12th higher studies education contains contents from einstein studies. So if more than 50% a year many indian pass out as rankers living in a developing nation. Then india must be a country of einsteiner brains. So its very funny that many people residing in farms, but knowing einsteins equations, it doesn't looks good. More than 70% technicians in indian workforce comprises of people who studied only till 7th grade but still knew how to work in scientific factories.

So most of the engineers and doctors in india still sit at home jobless.

Then what there should be some check regulation in education ethics which moderate the education in india?

There should be no admissions to colleges in india, there should be no higher secondary einsteiner enforced education in india. Colleges should be banned.

The least formal maximum education should only be upto 10th. Only one or two candidates who have likings towards a subject should only be allowed to pursue to colleges for higher education. Not like herds.

Even 10th passed fly to usa, uk.

Whats the meaning having a country of useless 99% scorers einsteiner mathematicians, physicist lunatics living in a india!!? Still practising orthodox culture?

Projection year 2088 a.d.,

Bachelor 3 year course B.S.C. in Windows XP microsoft. Intake 185 seats + reserved for backward classes.

Bachelor 3 year course B.S.C. in Intel motherboard circuitry.

Bachelor 3 year course B.S.C. in Zoo keeping.

Edited by eric555

Whats the meaning having a country of useless 99% scorers einsteiner mathematicians, physicist lunatics living in a india!!? Still practising orthodox culture?

They might not use their specialized knowledge for the rest of their life but why do you think they are lunatic? That statement needs an explanation. India depends on its agriculture and if there are educated people residing in farms with a good foundation in science they can educate the people in the remote areas about organic farming and remove the fear of GM crops from their minds and such knowledge is not always useless.

Indian education system as you might know is based on stages, primary education elementary. Then secondary education tenth board with covering most of principles of physics and mathematics.

Then 12 th higher secondary a college styled syllabus for reaching medical and engineering education colleges.

Then higher college studies of physics, mathematics etc for extremists.

So my reasoning is that there is nothing wrong if someone wants to pursue further education as his likings.

But the 12th higher studies education contains contents from einstein studies. So if more than 50% a year many indian pass out as rankers living in a developing nation. Then india must be a country of einsteiner brains. So its very funny that many people residing in farms, but knowing einsteins equations, it doesn't looks good. More than 70% technicians in indian workforce comprises of people who studied only till 7th grade but still knew how to work in scientific factories.

So most of the engineers and doctors in india still sit at home jobless.

Then what there should be some check regulation in education ethics which moderate the education in india?

There should be no admissions to colleges in india, there should be no higher secondary einsteiner enforced education in india. Colleges should be banned.

The least formal maximum education should only be upto 10th. Only one or two candidates who have likings towards a subject should only be allowed to pursue to colleges for higher education. Not like herds.

Even 10th passed fly to usa, uk.

You're right to a certain extent here, its not the percentage of students that are passing out is what is important its the level of standards of the students that passout is what is important. I think after the 12th grade students should be subjected to self-assesment test and counseling to evaluate their weaknesses and strengths corresponding to their interests. Once they specialize themselves in a particular field measures should be taken that they are employed and their knowledge is utilized to its highest potential and that they serve their country.

Students who are not interested in higher studies can spend their time in doing what they are interested in rather than wasting four years or seven years for doing engineering or medical respectively and end up jobless.

Make science more interesting for students.

M Radhakrishna from IIIT-Allahabad focused on the shortage of faculty mentioning that out of 100 applicants, he rarely found more than 2-3 applicants that were worth considering. Surely, something is wrong in the system, he said ad suggested the establishment of science museums and laboratories.

My friend made a joke the other day that if you throw a stone anywhere in India it either hits a street dog or an Engineer.

We have a problem in the UK. Increasing the educational opportunities leading to more people with good qualifications without increasing employment possibilities just leads to a better qualified pool of unemployed!

"Almost 28% of UK graduates who left university in 2007 were still not in full-time work three and a half years later, figures have suggested."

http://www.bbc.co.uk...cation-14758464

Edited by Joatmon

I find it somewhat odd when people with obvious difficulties to write texts in their home country's official language complain about the education level being too high.

Edited by timo

But what had einsteiner mathematics and physics theorems had to do in betterment of society?

Is there a rule that a mathematician or a physicist shouldn't do farming? That they shouldn't fill empty stomachs.

Einsteiner equations in a broader sense is a brain cultivated knowledge, if out of hundred ten know it, then the other ninety would get a gist of it through minds network in society.

So einsteiner mathematics and physics equations were the works of few minds of their times, and it seems foolish that a india as a developing country which has nothing to do with physics, mathematics...etc know such things!!!!

In many hollywood movies which i once used to watch in my childhood days of school and colleges of usa, i had seen that their education is only till 9th standard.

With some touch up with mathematical integration, triganometry etc. The papers too are just screened for how the basics of diagramatic summation scoring with a,b,c.... In india though many students learn to perfectly solve the higher integration sums in their 14th age!!!

Perhaps after passing their 9th standard education college in usa in their terms many huge school college students are free to choose their vocation or further education, unlike india where many dimwitted children loose their nerves in such young ages but still blabbering about who einsteiner was.

Since english is your mother tongue language your seniors seems to have written pages and pages, so many usa grown ups then start taking education seriously at age perhaps 19, when many indians had completed graduation bsc in physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology....!

Till age 25 many usa ians have somehow learnt to solve every einsteiner formulae of physics and mathematics. And without taking admissions nor interviews already went to their respective positions i.e. Nasa, applied science, research etc.

So lets say einstein was a brainchild of science and explored his genius of those ten others before him in 1920s mechanics. In 1960s the age was of microelectrononics and binary codes. So how does the modern geniuses in america of 1980s can work out programmes so simply of binary codes developer languages?

I guess they are making some surprises for indians in 2045a.d.???

Like the indian farmers once found debris of scud and patriot missiles, one said my friend 7th grader used to work in making such things.

Its called three year degree course M.S.C. in Ballistic science.

Suppose the scud launches with mass=m kg at time=t seconds acquiring a parabola to its target. Distance covered from point to point is= R metres. Upon impact the fuel might have a destructive radius of 200 meters. Then the patriot which perhaps has a homing head tracks the scud in its flight path in (T-65seconds) with radio signals.

And funny that 99% indians even college professors and drdo scientists never knew about isaac newton even after getting their laurettes!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton

Edited by eric555

I had seen in my minds visions that once i had visited usa in my dreams and i had checked their MBA, Law books..etc in various colleges and libraries. I found out that in india, the MBA, Law books are the most simplified and easiest to understand english written.

Whereas USA education which is just 9th standard college, their education authorities for raising its standard had written extremely tough hard english written books of MBA and Law studies for over 25 year olds. The usa hard english with each books consisting of more than 2000 pages with non incomprehensible english much tough than british english. So people from asian countries never get to study in usa. And here in india, even failures are MBA and Law graduates!!!

Usa english (MBA and law)could give overload to a normal brain and strain to the eyes. Such english is not there on the internet, where normally global english is communicated.

So there was a time when there was a world of charlie chaplin era! 15 th century black and white, quick film. Galileo galieli was strolling across the leaning power of pisa and he looked up. On the top, was isaac newton was at the top of tower holding a big iron sphere which he said was of mass= m1 kg and had ionic charged. He was testing it for free falling object with gravity acceleration. Galileo who too had a apple of mass = m2 kg sought of throwing it up against gravity=g to strike the sphere when it was released meet it at half of the distance = s meters of tower of pisa at precise time = t seconds!

This proved the three laws of newton. Even momentum the apple met with collision with the falling sphere. Galileo then came down the tower of pisa and ran away with the ionic charged sphere. There was a loud noise nearby as isaac newton looked and there was a mushroom in the clouds. Galileo came back then again to the tower of pisa.

Edited by eric555