Solar system

eric555

Have you read about galileo galilei

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_galilei

Astronomy before him was studied by nicholaus copernicus.

Galileo other experiments were of studying varying time frequency amplitude between motion ranging between two pendulums compaired with varying swings!!!

And laws of inertia.

Then there were islamic scientists who too contributed in astronomy, of which one used to write trigonometry in 12th century!!!

Edited by eric555

Have you read about galileo galilei

http://en.m.wikipedi...Galileo_galilei

Astronomy before him was studied by nicholaus copernicus.

Galileo other experiments were of studying varying time frequency amplitude between motion ranging between two pendulums compaired with varying swings!!!

And laws of inertia.

Then there were islamic scientists who too contributed in astronomy, of which one used to write trigonometry in 12th century!!!

OK, is there a point, or question, here? Or are you just bored and rambling on with your keyboard? Please advise the rest of us.

I thought you live very near to the science works of your ancestors, so you might be able to check for me that what theories might had been before works of nicholaus copernicus which said about non heliocentric solar system???

That sentence is difficult to understand. I think you mean that you want to know more about the astronomical theories that predated Copernicus and Galileo. Is that correct?

If so, a better starting point might be wikipedia - you have shown you are already familiar with it. If you want to find out more via this forum I think you will need to do two things:

1) Ask questions that are more specific. i.e. they ask about some detail of pre-Copernican thought.

2) Make it clear you are asking a question and not just making a series of statements. (For example, there are no question marks in your OP to give us a clue as to your intent.)

What is your point, eric? For that matter, what is your point in any of your threads?

One last question: There's this neat website called google.com. Have you used it?

no, i don't use google.com search.

Why is it that out of a hundred online members only one or two give absurd negative replies.

Atleast ten viewers should give some positive response?

Back in galileo times his theories were condemned by christian orthodox church papal, so they might be believing other than heliocentric solar system.

Galileo also built telescope of high power, nowdays i have seen on tv there are huge electronic telescopes which study space, planets.

Edited by eric555

1. no, i don't use google.com search.

2. Why is it that out of a hundred online members only one or two give absurd negative replies.

3. At least ten viewers should give some positive response?

1. Then learn to use it.

2. They were being honest?

3. I gave you the entire timeline.

I thought you live very near to the science works of your ancestors, so you might be able to check ...

Yeah, two scientific works ... one's called Google, and the other's called Wikipedia. :lol:

Edited by ewmon