Davinci Code Cracked, Proves there is a God

nrh0904

I have truly in my opinion cracked a code that is far from completely solved but I am definitely on the right track and I believe that what I have discovered is proof to clearly state that there is in fact a God. I am challenging anyone in the World to attempt to prove or disprove the information that I have available. I have tons of information that I can readily bring to the table but am only willing to give it to you through email. I will give you an example on this forum but if you want the full story you would have to email me for additional free information, fair enough?

Good, I hope that makes sense. So here is the code that I have discovered its quite simple yet can become incredibly complex. A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, D = 4, each letter has a corresponding value through Z = 26.

I then take the value that the number sequences that I am working on and correlate them to a date starting with day 1 in time. So for example we will START to decode the word DNA.

D N A

4 14 1 = 4 + 14 + 1 = 19 = Adam which makes sense, DNA is the building blocks of life, hence Adams DNA would be in all human beings.

19 = 1/19/1 = January Nineteenth One = 238 = 8/26/1 So based on the number 19 I came out with 2 dates totalling 8 numbers in the entire sequence, actually 11 if you include the 238, 13 if you include the 19. Now for what this means you would have to email me at <email deleted by staff>. Next lets take the 4141 in the DNA sequence. 4,141. By the way 141 = Reincarnation = Thanksgiving, 2 highly important Religion based terms, wouldn't you agree?

4141 days starting from day 1/1/1 = 8 years, 1219 days = 11 years, 124 days = 5/3/12, which is May Third Twelve. 39 59 87 = 185 = 7/4/1 July Fourth One = 190 Again as to what this means please feel free to email for the full explanation.

Four Thousand One Hundred Forty One = 388 = 1, 23 = 1/23/2 = 314 = 11/10/1

Now I know this probably makes no sense to you at this point but I can explain it to you if you are interested. Genesis 1:1 = 411 is pretty interesting don't you think?

Four Hundred Eleven = 197 = 7/16/1 = 226

411 = 1, 46 => 146 = Mystery of = The Universe

1, 46 = 2/5/2 = 199

February Fifth = Thanksgiving = Reincarnation

Okay, if your curious to what this all means, send me an email.

By the way 141 = Reincarnation = Thanksgiving, 2 highly important Religion based terms, wouldn't you agree?

They had the Thanksgiving holiday back when the Bible was written, did they?

Dates are pretty much meaningless in light of the different calendars that have been used over the ages.

!

Moderator Note

nrh0904

I have removed your email from the opening post - we are a discussion forum and that means we like to keep the debate open, public and on the forum.

Thanks your understanding.

D N A

4 14 1 = 4 + 14 + 1 = 19 = Adam which makes sense, DNA is the building blocks of life, hence Adams DNA would be in all human beings.

Torture doesn't work, no matter what form it takes. Torture people long enough, hard enough, and they will till you anything to stop the pain. The information garnered from torture is useless. The same applies to torturing data. Numerology is torture, and it doesn't work.

I do not understand why people write about these sort of things.

For instance, you write about the word "adam". But you seem to forget that the Old testament was writen in Hebrew. So infact Adam would be אדם

Thanksgiving is not referenced in the Bible at all i do not believe. It is an American tradition. Like Christmas. Do not bother putting numbers to "prove" Christmas. it was not the day Christ was born, it was placed in the middle of winter to co-inside with the Paegen celebration when the Romans came to conquer England and brought Christianity with it.

Also, like said above. There is no point on mesing with dates. We are a georgian calender and otehr calenders are completly different so the date you give will not be the actual dates for such events. Like in GCSE Russian History. We were taught things happened in September, when really they actually happened end of october. Different Calenders cause confusion to people.

I would study before I would spend time with all of these numbers.

Also, like said above. There is no point on mesing with dates. We are a georgian calender and otehr calenders are completly different so the date you give will not be the actual dates for such events. Like in GCSE Russian History. We were taught things happened in September, when really they actually happened end of october. Different Calenders cause confusion to people.

One other thing that I read years ago, and I will humbly apologize that I can't find the source anymore to quote it directly, is that our calendar (the once used by the Western world at least) is off by as much as 7 years one way or the other due to accuracy issues during the dark and middle ages.

So whenever I see these people freaking out about the end of the world in 2012, I just smile and think "But it's already 2019."

One other thing that I read years ago, and I will humbly apologize that I can't find the source anymore to quote it directly, is that our calendar (the once used by the Western world at least) is off by as much as 7 years one way or the other due to accuracy issues during the dark and middle ages.

So whenever I see these people freaking out about the end of the world in 2012, I just smile and think "But it's already 2019."

Indeed, the Arabic calander is like that too. Its completly different.

And nice. I will have to use that one one the man in my town who goes around shouting that we are all going to die.

This is actually an interesting topic (the idea of "What year is it really?").

I remember the first day of my freshman philosophy class quite vividly. The instructor came in, picked up the text book and said, "What color is this book?"

To which all forty (or so) of us responded unwaveringly, "Blue!".

Then he asked, "Why?"

I admit it, I was stumped for a while. It took me a long time to grasp that some of the things we take for granted (such as the names of colors, or what year it is) are simply societal agreements to make communicating easier. If we all agree the year is 2012 AD, then we can behave as if it is 2012 AD, regardless of how much time has actually elapsed since the event marking the beginning of that count.

This is actually an interesting topic (the idea of "What year is it really?").

I remember the first day of my freshman philosophy class quite vividly. The instructor came in, picked up the text book and said, "What color is this book?"

To which all forty (or so) of us responded unwaveringly, "Blue!".

Then he asked, "Why?"

I admit it, I was stumped for a while. It took me a long time to grasp that some of the things we take for granted (such as the names of colors, or what year it is) are simply societal agreements to make communicating easier. If we all agree the year is 2012 AD, then we can behave as if it is 2012 AD, regardless of how much time has actually elapsed since the event marking the beginning of that count.

That's not the point, however. It was blue because you defined that color to be blue, and that's something we all can agree upon now. But if "blue" was once called "green", then you could not assign significance to an old text that referred to something that was blue.

The premise of the OP has at least three fatal flaws, and the muddled dates are just one.

So, if I look at a book written in the wrong language, using the wrong alphabet, I can find links to a date in the wrong calendar which refers to an event that 95% of the world's population don't really care about.

That is about as good a proof of the existence of God as I have ever seen.

Incidentally, if a =1 b=2 and so on

Numerology= you mongrel=gloomy rune

or a host of other things.

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=numerology&t=1000&a=n

• 2 weeks later...

Numerology finds its origin in ancient cultures that used letters of the alphabet as numbering symbols.

For example ancient Greeks had that system, where letter Alpha was number 1, Beta was 2, and so on - not exactly "and so on" since still today in modern Greece the ST (Sigma-Tau) floor in the building is the 6th -instead of regular 6th letter Zeta.

This system that mixes letters with numbers had the terrible disadvantage to give some litteral sense to any number, and vice-versa. I guess we'll never get rid of this.

I can`t see any meaning in the numbers

BUT/

1/In current society,I don`t think that people would accept your argument even if you supplied crystal clear irrefutable proof because I think most people are anti religion and thus anti God - Religion has caused too many problems.

2/If there was any significance in the numbers, I think that God would`ve been clever enough so that the system worked in ANY language and for ANY calendar - Unless God is no cleverer than us, which doesn`t seem right .

3/I don`t think that if there is a God that he`d make it that easy.