Time adjustments?

eric555

I saw a retro episode yesterday of a tv adventure called 'amazing race' in it the participants had travelled to japan. I recall that i had seen the same exact episode in year 1999 in poor quality television broadcast. So it might had been originally recorded in 1998. In it was shown that 'windows7' software was used in a japan's railway bullet train terminal pc touchscreen for tourist information.

The same 'windows 7' was launched in india in 2011.

So if this is true that pc and software came late to india, then what are the current pc and software available in japan??? Which would be available in india in 2026?

No, i think nearly 80% episodes of 'amazing race' were of years 1996 to 1999. There was one south korean episode where they showed a base at which american army were stationed. And south korea in 1999 had ultra modern cars and lifestyle as showcased in the program. The film quality was blurred and television sets were not good, sound also bad. In modern times, the films of 'amazing race' were touched up with glare and quality enhanced. But in the indian episodes one can easily make out its year is 1998, since back then at that times there were no mobile phone companies, no advertisements, no hoardings, no shops,....etc. as they are seen nowdays since 2002.

And if you say that episodes of 'amazing race' were recorded in years after 2001, then was there a time lapse that the participants woke up after years to again go to their destinations and record the same actions as they had in 1998 without recall that they were earlier there before!

What if i go to japan at this very moment and ask about 'windows 7' software, when was it first released to its public?

Then they will in their minds deny that windows 7 existed in 1998 at pc terminals of their bullet trains! And a licensed copy for consumers first appeared shipped from usa in 2011 they will clarify.

So then the modern japan and its scientific innovations were they located at some different time frame?

Edited by eric555

The first episode of The Amazing Race aired on Sept 5, 2001 according to IMDB. You're either remembering wrong or it was a different show with a similar name and theme. These things happen.

Dragging the thread back on topic, most likely the version of Windows 7 that you saw was just an earlier version of Windows rebranded with a different name for the Asian market. Companies do this all the time. It's not really that exciting.

Like once when i was taking a walk in mumbai in 2001, i had seen a 'Bowling arena' and when i again came after a year to that place, it was not there. As if it occurred in a different time zone accessible only by some people.

Like once when i was taking a walk in mumbai in 2001, i had seen a 'Bowling arena' and when i again came after a year to that place, it was not there. As if it occurred in a different time zone accessible only by some people.

buildings get torn down in mumbai as well you know.

DevelopmentMain article: Development of Windows 7Originally, a version of Windows codenamed Blackcomb was planned as the successor to Windows XP (codename Whistler) and Windows Server 2003. Major features were planned for Blackcomb, including an emphasis on searching and querying data and an advanced storage system named WinFS to enable such scenarios. However, an interim, minor release, codenamed "Longhorn," was announced for 2003, delaying the development of Blackcomb.[44] By the middle of 2003, however, Longhorn had acquired some of the features originally intended for Blackcomb. After three major viruses exploited flaws in Windows operating systems within a short time period in 2003, Microsoft changed its development priorities, putting some of Longhorn's major development work on hold while developing new service packs for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. Development of Longhorn (Windows Vista) was also restarted, and thus delayed, in August 2004. A number of features were cut from Longhorn.[45]

Blackcomb was renamed Vienna in early 2006[46] and again renamed Windows 7 in 2007.[47] In 2008, it was announced that Windows 7 would also be the official name of the operating system.[48][49] There has been some confusion over naming the product Windows 7,[50] while versioning it as 6.1 to indicate its similar build to Vista and increase compatibility with applications that only check major version numbers, similar to Windows 2000 and Windows XP both having 5.x version numbers.[51]

------------------------------------------------------

The above from Wikipeida. Note that the name was introduced in 2007.

Wikipedia info and 'amazing race' might be rebranding their episodes for modern exposure. What about 911 buildings of 2001, were they erased in time lapse frame? Like many people of new york just some kilometers away never knew nor heard that 911 had occurred. They afterwards saw on the news! So the buildings fell at a different time lapse as if they never were there! Or was their fall just a creation?

In the movie matrix part 3, there is a scene when neo walks blind into the machine world. So as the earth rotates around its axis, does the karmic kriyapadh also moves just as the earth time lapse changes like the machine world neo sees!

Edited by eric555

What i want to say is that physics laws act upon co-ordination with karma nature environment. Like in the world there is some system on which humans rely upon, humans cannot just work up their brains and make their things work. The karmic forces collaborates in every seconds in adjusting itself to humans karma.

I doubt what age does human beings can live upto?

In modern times, it says that humans would live only till age 70. But i think many people lived till 200 years of age! But karmic world adjusted their age to look as if 110. Like for eg. what if charlie chaplin was 170 year old and still looked young?

And jackie chan must be 100 year old. Some muslims lived way past 240 years! I myself saw in my memory visions that i lived till 120 years and i could still run fast!

Edited by eric555

So then think of time in relation to the karmic nature environment?

History and the civilizations written in a concise manner? Or did humans coming in the next context had so much wider the brain to remember all their past ancestors!???

So what if time the present day is altered as per our age of civilizations, 24 hour a day, 30 days a week and 12 months a year!

Did people in the past had similar time periods or they had different time? Like what if the modern day time in physics terms 'constraint time'?

And civilizations of napolean times, leonardo da vinci times and people before him, lived in non- constraint time?

Like people see the daylight and faded and again woke in daytime and night was not periodic but longer and sometimes perhaps shorter than usual.

But still people will say that time was just 12 hour in the hour clock.

So who governs the world and does human have a part in it?

And was the world of 11th century infact spanning more than 2500 years and our 1940s to present day just 20 years!!???

Like for eg the empire state building has the same foundation cement as the offices building ruins in opera house in mumbai. Then the world doesn't seem in black and white as it is shown, infact a colorful modern world just as the present day.

In the infamous charlie chaplin movies in some episodes its shown that charlie working at some factory sometimes slips into the ducts to an unknown clockwork mechanical systems chasm underneath and comes out intact from the other end?!!!

What if in the earlier times one day constituted of five days, i.e. 120 hours, 36 days constituted a month and 2 months were constituted of a year. The sun of our solar system was an irradiant star whose rays never illuminated beyond its atmosphere. And our sun was our distant moon which rotated around the earth.

Edited by eric555