anti gravity

dannyb0uy

And even if there is the smallest chance that something like that exists, I bet that it will be very hard to use it.

I guess the area of application you mean is preventing inertia or similar, but that requires not only the control over the gravity but also an information transport which has to be faster that light. If you want to "activate" the anti-gravity before the real gravity effect takes place, to have to do that without a millisecond of delay, because otherwise you might end up as a fly at your rear window ;)

So it seems, in your case, she has pulled.

Yes I'm afraid that has to be admitted , but I resist as best I can because I know she treats everyone else the same way. However there were a few times in my abandoned youth when, after a celebratory night out with the lads involving alcohol, I must admit to falling quite heavily under her spell. On waking I would feel terrible and say to myself "never again"!

Edited by Joatmon