might this work

warped space

Alcubierre drive (if I spelled that right) moves spacetime rather than the object in question, if that is what you have in mind.

The drive itself is hypothetical but is allowable by physical laws. It could make an object move at or even over the speed of light.

interesting i guess over long distances or small but what im getting at is moving vehicles or objects by this method something like gravitonics i believe the idea was sparked by foundations edge by isac asimov i think tht how it is spelled and i just thought is that even possible and i came up with this idea of moving the grid of space mataphorically to create a sense of momentum where technically would move without an equal and oposit reaction which defys newtons law of motion but that seems very implausable and impossible for the time being

The Alcubierre metric would require negative energy - something which (outside of stuff like the Casimir effect) nobody is sure even exists.

Yes... that is one requirement. Keep in mind that things like wormholes require them as well, so such a treatment is not outside of theoretical physics... indeed, physicists believe that at least 60% of the universe is made of such a negative energy.

Yes... that is one requirement. Keep in mind that things like wormholes require them as well, so such a treatment is not outside of theoretical physics... indeed, physicists believe that at least 60% of the universe is made of such a negative energy.

?

If you mean Dark Energy - it is about 70pct of the universe but surely Dark Energy DNE Negative Energy

ok so this is going to seem quite far from the topic but it still might be the answer to this problem of defying the momentum laws but say u move the center of gravity to in front of the object which yes would have to be caused by connecting two points of the univers together (wormhole) and having the gravity of the object acting upon itself from the poing in front of it or in the direction you want to move

ok so this is going to seem quite far from the topic but it still might be the answer to this problem of defying the momentum laws but say u move the center of gravity to in front of the object which yes would have to be caused by connecting two points of the univers together (wormhole) and having the gravity of the object acting upon itself from the poing in front of it or in the direction you want to move

nevermind exactly what the Alcubierre metric is

?

If you mean Dark Energy - it is about 70pct of the universe but surely Dark Energy DNE Negative Energy

Is it 70%, sorry... but yeah, we generally think it has a negative pressure, so it could be seen as a form of negative energy. It certainly has the properties we'd expect.

What is the form of Dark Energy?

1)Inside of our vacuum or Universe generates a energy of the expansion. The boundary or outside of the Universe is constant.

2)Inside of our vacuum or Universe generates a energy of the expansion. The boundary or outside of the Universe has a against pressure whose state is decreasing.

3)Inside of our vacuum or Universe does not generate a energy of the expansion. The boundary or outside of the Universe has a against pressure whose state is decreasing.

One of the three is the possible case. Generally we think 1) style Dark Energy.

Is it 70%, sorry... but yeah, we generally think it has a negative pressure, so it could be seen as a form of negative energy. It certainly has the properties we'd expect.

Negative pressure isn't negative energy. E.g. would you consider tension on a rope to be negative energy?

ok so when we move through time and space we have momentum ok so if u move time/space through an object can you create momentum which might create momentum defying certain laws of physics

What assumptions should we use to evaluate this question?