Is Life only an illusion?

rigney

Many people wonder this, and if not what is life all about?

You probably think I'm B.S.n, but I couldnt relate to the group Queen until going on Google a bit ago. That particular song I had heard many times because of the kids and grand kids, but had never seen or really listened to the words. Makes sense though. If you haven't read it, there is a book that's been around since the early fifties that might be of interest. The Search for Bridey Murphy by: Morey Bernstein.

I like this rendition. The words are much easier for me to hear and understand.

Edited by rigney

I haven't read the book but have read reviews etc. Apparently it caused a sensation when first published, but deeper investigation throws doubt about it.

"Most scientists today are satisfied that everything Virginia Tighe said can be explained as a memory of her long-forgotten childhood."

http://en.wikipedia....i/Bridey_Murphy

However, as Shakespeare said "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. "!

I believe Queen were not too well received your side of the Atlantic, but were much bigger in the UK. Iv'e put a couple of songs on "What are you listening to right now"

Edited by Joatmon

I haven't read the book but have read reviews etc. Apparently it caused a sensation when first published, but deeper investigation throws doubt about it.

"Most scientists today are satisfied that everything Virginia Tighe said can be explained as a memory of her long-forgotten childhood."

http://en.wikipedia....i/Bridey_Murphy

However, as Shakespeare said "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio"!

I believe Queen were not too well received your side of the Atlantic, but were much bigger in the UK. Iv'e put a couple of songs on "What are you listening to right now"

No, I was never into Queen, but; just don't try convincing my two middle sons, ages 52 and 55 they weren't well received. Every time they are here, that's just about all they want to hear and play unless it's the Bee Gees or Presley. Worst part is, they are "supposed to be" Hill Billies just as I am, which makes me wonder about their Mom??? Edited by rigney

• 3 months later...

Life is merely a result from the origin-processes of the formation from 'nothing' of this universe. Incidently, from the pov of a self-aware life entity that is able to speculate about the future, for that life entity: IT ALL ENDS BADLY!!!!!!!... ;*

Life is merely a result from the origin-processes of the formation from 'nothing' of this universe. Incidently, from the pov of a self-aware life entity that is able to speculate about the future, for that life entity: IT ALL ENDS BADLY!!!!!!!... ;*

Personally I believe life is inexplicable with no irrefutable proof in either the scientific or religious field to justify any findings of how life actually began. While science has the upper hand with down to earth answers, let's not shortchange those who put their faith in religion. Life is an an illusion shared by all living things, but only as that individual entity views it. Edited by rigney