Universe reversal

morgsboi

Hi, I'm not really sure where to begin with this but here it goes. I would firstly like to say that I'm only writing this for corrections and also just to share. I may argue some corrections, simply because it helps me find out more about what I need to know and it works better in my system of "replacing" knowledge. I'm pretty sure it will all sound ridiculous but there we go. :)

This crossed my mind a while ago and I've been thinking about it in my spare time since. The equations are extremely simple too! The way I see it, it explains quantum mechanics and general relativity, perhaps along with the Higgs field. It is simple but difficult to understand which is why I love to think about it.

What I believe (awaiting corrections), is that everything in the universe has an anti. The way I've been thinking about it is: [math]1+-1=0 [/math]. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I think that the universe has it's own "back stage" if you like. Everything in which we cannot explain could be hidden in this "back stage". It's the idea of everything running backward to how we have life today. Some things can be easier to comprehend than others. For example, time would be running backwards relative to us but how would anyone from that "dimension" of the universe know? We could be in it right now for all we know! General relativity is also affected. We see GR as curvature of space-time around mass but the point is, we see it negatively so the space-time dips in allowance for the mass. Now back to this "reversed" universe, how would we see it? If one were travelling along and hit this "dome", one would have changed course and gone on a tangent in the complimentary angle of how one would have changed course in our universe!

I find that all equations for it can be solved simply by inverting positive into negative and vice versa. I think this works with everything from the standard model to [math]E=mc^2[/math]. I'm not sure how it all fits, exactly, but it seems to work.

I was also thinking that this could explain why quantum mechanics particles "spontaneously" appear. I see it a bit like quantum tunneling; particles "tunnel" into small worm holes and gaps in space and this is where they end up. And if they can get through, that would mean that antiparticles and negative energy can seep through also! The one thing I cannot explain is light. What happens to light when it is in there? This is what leads me to see a relation between this and the higgs field.

I really don't know what next as it is very hard to understand and even harder to explain!

post-59059-0-96738500-1339460975_thumb.jpg

morgsboi - there are very few systems and models that are not already completely time reversible; the big problem comes when you try and deal with chaos and order. we do not find explicit examples of overall chaos becoming overall order - things tend to lose order; you might want to read up on the second law of thermodynamics.

morgsboi - there are very few systems and models that are not already completely time reversible; the big problem comes when you try and deal with chaos and order. we do not find explicit examples of overall chaos becoming overall order - things tend to lose order; you might want to read up on the second law of thermodynamics.

So you're saying it's been thought of before but it doesn't work?