True vacuum?

MolecularMan14

Ok, I was reading through a few other threads, and I wondered...does a true vacuum exist in the universe? Something completely void of matter, and filled with absolute nothingness? Im sure if such a thing did exist, matter would rush in and out, trying to fill the vacuum. Another factor I figured on is the expanding universe. With the law of conservation of matter/energy, doesnt a vacuum have to be formed at some point?

What I was initially thinking was this-

I have just moved something (anything) to another dimension or universe (thus defying the law of conservation of matter/energy) What space that object has just occupied is now void of anything. What are the affects on the surrounding material, or the universe as a whole?

I thought of this as a situation that would play a role in time traveling...moving something from one universe to another- taking an atom away from our universe and placing it in another.

Also what would be the affect upon the universe at which it comes to rest? would it move matter out of the way, making room for itself?

So many questions, so few physicists :D

(Im sry if there is an obvious answer to these questions...Im sick, and tired, and more to the point, not thinking well :) )

Any point in space is constantly having pairs of particles create and self anihilate each other.

I think the proof of this is using the uncertainty priciple of

(D is delta)

DEDt~h/4pi (Delta Energy * Delta Time aproximately = Planks Contant divided by 4 pi (h bar/2))

Then for a small enough amount of time any point in space can and will have Energy "borowed" from the universe to the amount of h/4pDt, which as E=mc^2 then creates a particle and anti particle (Mass-Energy), these then imediately self anihilate so preserving conservation of Energy. But it has happened and happens again and again meaning that vacuumes are VERY active indeed.

The second part of your post, I was thinking the other day that if we wish to time travel the secret is not moving us from here to there, but moving someone from the future or past to now, in an attempt to preserve energy (and mass as mass is a form of energy), we would have to push energy into the original time...

• 1 month later...
Ok' date=' I was reading through a few other threads, and I wondered...does a true vacuum exist in the universe? Something completely void of matter, and filled with absolute nothingness? Im sure if such a thing did exist, matter would rush in and out, trying to fill the vacuum. Another factor I figured on is the expanding universe. With the law of conservation of matter/energy, doesnt a vacuum have to be formed at some point?

What I was initially thinking was this-

I have just moved something (anything) to another dimension or universe (thus defying the law of conservation of matter/energy) What space that object has just occupied is now void of anything. What are the affects on the surrounding material, or the universe as a whole?

I thought of this as a situation that would play a role in time traveling...moving something from one universe to another- taking an atom away from our universe and placing it in another.

Also what would be the affect upon the universe at which it comes to rest? would it move matter out of the way, making room for itself?

So many questions, so few physicists :D

(Im sry if there is an obvious answer to these questions...Im sick, and tired, and more to the point, not thinking well :) )[/quote']

Some Quantum states Universe is Static.........not expanding...

Atoms are not made as taught in school. Actualy Quanrtum wise we have Victorean Science a lot of it shoddy as our base you have to start over and fully commit to Quantum Mec. Mixing Victorean Science what you no now with Quantum is what makes it tough to understand. I no I had to do a total rethink about electronics as of now its checking out. Dont fall into the trap we are smart here on Earth and no all about science. They just discovered Super Lightning and I have Hurican with the 3 demensional eye from weather tv...not seen before but confirms 5th Deminsion gate.

The two photos I have of Hyper Eyes with 3d structuers told me Quantum is real. Super lightning I think is 5th demension gate open and fro top looking down as its a upside down 50 mile triangle from side will show Geometry of Quantum (my thoughts) all this is just what my traps in study was and is not what anyone shoud do or think, me I am here te learn from all you guys.

Jim

Thanks