The "Dimenson M" a new Universe Dimension?

dapifo

A new Dimension that I name "Dimension M" referring to M of the Matryoshka Russian Dolls, and refers to the different Scales of the Universe (expressed in powers of 10 of meters).

Our Universe (known so far) cover scales or zones (bands, levels, spectra, bands, ...)from 10 exp -35 (length or Planck scale) to 10 exp +27 meters (which is longer than is considered is Our Universe).

This new M-Dimension of the Global Universe give us a compound or divided into different zones (bands, levels, spectra, bands, ...) that form the different scales of the universe. And in each of these scales would apply its own laws of physics. This would link with Tegmark levels.

We can imagine other Universes of 10 exp -500 times smaller or 10 exp +500 times larger than to Our Universe, where other phisics laws will exist.

OK, so... which are the requirements to be met by a new dimension to be considered as such?

The unique requiriment to be a new Dimension is a new independent degree of freedom.

So, my opinion is that the Scales of the Universe are a new degree of freedom, but what I´m not sure if it is INDEPENDENT, or dependent of the sapace dimensions (XYZ)

It seems that is different tomove through the spatial dimensions XYZthat through M-Dimension. We canmove through the XYZ spatialdimensions being in the same scale, strip or area of ​​the M-Dimension. Conversely,we can move through the M-Dimensionbeing in the same position (XYZ) spatialdimensions.

Most explanations of different dimensions seem to explain them as curled or twisted to the point that they can’t be recognised or measured in a conventional manner, or are you trying to represent “A TARDIS”?

I don´t agree that scale is not a direction, I can move and travel across the scales direction (or dimension). I can travelling making my self smaller or llarger/biger. Do you remember the film ""Fantastic Voyage" (based on thenovel by Isaac Asimov, 1966) which reduces the size of a submarine (Proteus)and crews (pure science fiction literature) to be introduced into the bloodcirculatory system of a person so they can correct the condition that it have (bloodclot in the brain).

And..It is different to move through the spatial dimensions XYZ that through M-Dimension:

- Though XYZ, you move of coordinates: fron position X1-Y1-Z1 to X2-Y2-Z2

- Dimension M you have to reduce (for negatives scales) or enlarge (for positives scales) your volume or size: from scale 10 exp -200 to scale +200