LQP-79

SarcasticGravy

Hi everyone,

I recently saw the shocking internet video of a man eating off a mans face in Miami. Police had to shoot him several times and killed him to stop the massacre. They later on ran tests on the "cannibal" apparently he was victim to being the host of a highly contagious virus called LQP-95 that causes necrotizing fatiisis a condition that eats away your flesh at an impressive rate and also damages your brain waves and makes you hungry for human flesh it also destroys internal organs at an alarming rate. I wondered if anyone had any other information on this virus. Information like if this was genetically manipulated virus or a natural occurrence? But any information would help.

This information I found of it was from a highly respectable news paper. I think it was the Times.

Thanks again.

Sorry I'm confused so how did this then become at all?

Therefore what caused him to act like this?

i already told you, drugs.

it is well noted that some psychoactive drugs such as the ones found in his system, can cause violent outbursts. and no, these aren't top secret drugs developed by the military, just your garden variety blackmarket hallucinogens.