What should I read after Heidegger?

NoName

Excluding Hegel I have read all the important philosophers before Nietzsche. I don't like Heidegger's metaphysics or the point is that it does not interest me. So what should be the starting point in analytic philosophy. Thanks.

Excluding Hegel I have read all the important philosophers before Nietzsche. I don't like Heidegger's metaphysics or the point is that it does not interest me. So what should be the starting point in analytic philosophy. Thanks.

R.G. Collingwood, "An Essay on Metaphysics" may be of interest to you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:David_Pierce/An_Essay_on_Metaphysics_(R._G._Collingwood)

Best regards,

You could try Wittgenstein, I haven't read this philosopher yet but I remember my teacher told me he was one of the most influent philosopher concerning analytic philosophy. Besides, I remember that he said he had, beyond his philosophy, a remarkable writing style (like Nietzsche or Schopenhauer, their style is as important as their metaphysic for me).