RELATIVITY

Hello friends,

Everyone knows relativity.But it is really hard to understand relativity. Can you friends help me in understanding relativity???

Quite possibly yes. But you have to ask specific questions. For an overview, it's probably better to read a book.

Quite possibly yes. But you have to ask specific questions. For an overview, it's probably better to read a book.

Relativity - the first observer who is the light source at rest Notebooks light path = x, and some observers have given the light source is moving record of the light path = y, x <y, is evidence that light overcomes both tracks simultaneously, at the same speed, the only thing with such logic, we can change the time.

Note that an observer is moving, to calculate the time dilation is important in their mutual speed, I think this theory is wrong, but I'm just sewing machine repairman, if I were a physicist would be my thinking otherwise, because Einstein's theory of relativity is including ways of thinking, so if it is true other professional physicist has a chance to meet her even if he stumbles on it.

Relativity - the first observer who is the light source at rest Notebooks light path = x, and some observers have given the light source is moving record of the light path = y, x <y, is evidence that light overcomes both tracks simultaneously, at the same speed, the only thing with such logic, we can change the time.

Note that an observer is moving, to calculate the time dilation is important in their mutual speed, I think this theory is wrong, but I'm just sewing machine repairman, if I were a physicist would be my thinking otherwise, because Einstein's theory of relativity is including ways of thinking, so if it is true other professional physicist has a chance to meet her even if he stumbles on it.

I can't make heads or tails of this.

Disagree with what?

basis of the theory of relativity is wrong, so what is the theory of relativity is wrong as a general and special. on the stand, in my contribution to generation of energy by fusion, in Evolution of Theoretical Physic, is quite simply described my objections

basis of the theory of relativity is wrong, so what is the theory of relativity is wrong as a general and special. on the stand, in my contribution to generation of energy by fusion, in Evolution of Theoretical Physic, is quite simply described my objections

!

Moderator Note

jozef, highjacking someone else's thread with your own theory is NOT allowed here. If you have an objection with Relativity, you must start your own thread in Speculations, show your arguments and back them up with supportive evidence (and be prepared for quite a few counter-arguments).

Please don't take any more threads off-topic. Thanks for your understanding.

!

Moderator Note

jozef, highjacking someone else's thread with your own theory is NOT allowed here. If you have an objection with Relativity, you must start your own thread in Speculations, show your arguments and back them up with supportive evidence (and be prepared for quite a few counter-arguments).

Please don't take any more threads off-topic. Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry, I did not want to break the rules, I just tried to draw attention to its own thread that is on your site, do not speak English, communicating only through a translator, it is not ideal if you could please look at my thread and let me know where is wrong. Please be specific and scientific .

• 2 weeks later...

Can you friends help me in understanding relativity???

Sure. I've seen many people ask this question over the years. I didn't like sending people off to read books since people came here to learn, knowing full well they could have gone to a book store. So what I did was gradually over the years, as the topics came up, I created a web page for each topic and placed it on my website. I don't know your math background. There's a lot that canbe learned using siple algebra. Some elementary differential and integral calculus is required in some places. The part of the site which discusses special relativity is here

http://home.comcast.net/~peter.m.brown/sr/sr.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions. I make no claims of having made a perfect website either. :D

Hello friends,

Everyone knows relativity.But it is really hard to understand relativity. Can you friends help me in understanding relativity???

Special Relativity is easier to understand the the General case... I can help with both, not just explanations, but mathematically I can explain it too... but it won't be easy without a mathematical background...

• 2 weeks later...

Very well said jozef. Relativity unnessarily involved space which anyway has to be absolute & finite according to Aristotle through Newton till relativity was introduced. Nobody realises that it has to be only time which could be different for a moving observer.

Very well said jozef. Relativity unnessarily involved space which anyway has to be absolute & finite according to Aristotle through Newton till relativity was introduced. Nobody realises that it has to be only time which could be different for a moving observer.

!

Moderator Note

Mohammad Shafiq Khan, this is a thread where a member has asked for mainstream explanations about Relativity. This is NOT the place for your attempt to refute such an accepted and supported theory. If you feel the rest of the scientific community is in error, keep your comments confined to your own threads and please stop trying to hamper the understanding of those who are trying to learn the accepted explanation.

If you have issues with this modnote, feel free to report it or complain via PM. Do NOT further sidetrack this discussion by responding to this modnote in thread.