Questions about bodily use of vaseline

Green Xenon

Hi:

Vaseline consists of a 100% pure petroleum ["petrolatum"] jelly. It is usually used on the lips to protect them from dryness and the painful redness caused by such dryness.

Will eating this vaseline do any of the following?:

1. Suppress appetite [due to its greasy nature]?

2. Cause the consumer's kakaa to stink unusually badly [steatorrhea usually stinks badlier than other forms of kakaa]? I believe greasy substances tend to carry odors more efficiently than non-greasy substances. This is why most perfumes and other aromatic cosmetic products tend to have oily bases. As usual, however, I could be wrong.

3. Cause the barf, burps, and belches of the consumer to stink worse than if he/she/it does not consume vaseline?

Thanks,

GX

Edited by Green Xenon

I believe that history says that the German scientists who invented petroleum jelly were looking for a way to make it edible. That doesn't mean that it is a good idea to eat though, in my opinion.

I believe that history says that the German scientists who invented petroleum jelly were looking for a way to make it edible. That doesn't mean that it is a good idea to eat though, in my opinion.

How much is too much? if you are using it as a sexual lube ingesting small amounts is a given.