I was confused with Impulsive energy component of gravitational energy.Latter I realised my gravity engine Concept works on concept of Overommable re

Aman shah

My simple experiments have proved that I am on right path.

I was confussed with impulsive energy component of gravitational energy,but I latter realised that my Non-Perpetual Gravitational energy powered engine runs on concept of overcommable resistance and not on impulsive energy component.

Hence I want to share the exact easy to understand proof example / Analogy of my engine.

With reference to the sketch on:

http://flic.kr/p/bycsbo

Here is the analogous example of a very heavy weight red ball hanging,to explain a single cycle of the proposed gravity engine working principle.

Energy is only supplied here to lift the ball upwards and recovered when ball comes downwards.This comprises of half cycle motor and half cycle generator controlled by a commutator in the original engine design at the red pivot.

A commutator reverses the direction of flow of current,changes motor mode to generator mode.

The splashing water on right side indicates how gravity is used to overcome resistance,and convert gravitational energy in to splashing of water which is analogous to converted net electrical output of the engine concept.

The more the weight of ball,the more the resistance overcomed.

Here,two downward processes occur simultaneously:1) recovery of supplied energy to lift the red ball.

2) The conversion of Gravitational energy in to electrical usable energy due to Overcommable weight obstacle resistance by the gravitational energy acting for more time by slowing the downward process.

This is just an Very similar analogy,actual engine will be actually completely different but will work on same principle.The resistance element in actual concept is like elastic solid body which can store sudden impact impulsive energy,but not fluid.

This resistance occurs due to weight of the fluid.This type of resistance can also occur due to solid body weight.

Because less gravitational energy is available to push the water/fluid,the gravity pushes the water/splashes fluid,a little bit slowly(9.8 m/ second square minus a tiny value subtraction)

Gravity is a continuously flowing force from earth,even if it's in graviton particles waves format.So if ball slows down slightly due to water resistance,Graviational continuously acting force is used to splash out the water,this is the key to my concept of energy conversion.

So this concept engine taps the energy required to go against the resistance by the gravity.

To make sure,you are not confussed,the resistance system or water is on right hand side semi bowl of the bowl and is not on left side of the bowl,as per the above mentioned rough sketch Flickr webpage.

Because of inefficiency of water resistance,I am using some other overcommable resistance system which is allmost 10-15 times more efficient quantitatively and qualitatively in actual engine and unlike one single forward cycle as in example,the cycle is repeated continuously in actual engine design.The resistance used is also not very rigid and is not fixed fully and is overcommable,otherwise the system won't work.

Note:

This is not a perpetual motion machine if Modern "Perpetual" Defination from Wikipedia is considered.Meaning to say this does not produce output from nothing.

I am in a very beginning stage in patent application.

Everything here in example agrees with common sense.

Minor Frictional losses are present.

Little minor Energy which is lost in recovery process at pivot carrying rod is provided from energy output of resistance system.

My invention converts gravitational energy into electrical energy.It does not produce new energy,and hence complies with laws of thermodynamics.It works on regular concepts of physics and do not violate physics.

I was really confussed with "Impulsive energy" and hence I appolosise with all forum members for it.

Simple experiments have proved my concept to be correct,only thing left is increasing the efficiency of the engine components.

Defination of analogy(from Wikipedia):

Analogy (from Greek αναλογία – analogia, "proportion"[1][2]) is a cognitive process of transferring information or meaning from a particular subject (the analogue or source) to another particular subject (the target), and a linguistic expression corresponding to such a process. In a narrower sense, analogy is an inference or an argument from one particular to another particular, as opposed to deduction, induction, and abduction, where at least one of the premises or the conclusion is general. The word analogy can also refer to the relation between the source and the target themselves, which is often, though not necessarily, a similarity, as in the biological notion of analogy.

Also,I need a microprocessor control programming to control the activities of my engine which consumes very little power,just like a engine valve timing system in modern Vehicle IC engines.

Balanced energy equation of my engine analogy:

Energy supplied to lift Red ball through commutator controlled motor mode at pivot + gravitational energy required to push the resistance away + frictional losses + other entropy losses = supplied energy recovered though generator mode by commutator control at pivot(red coloured in sketch) + electricity converted from overcoming of resistance+ frictional losses + Back EMF losses + other entropy losses.

The idea is to extend time spent by gravity to act on a heavy object by a few nanoseconds due to the slowing down of the heavy ball speed due to resistance offered.The more the time gravity acts at a particular height(H=H1),the more the gravity energy gained to overcome resistance (splashing the water resistance in analogous example given) as well to rotate the half cycle generator rotor.

In other words,take this example:

If you hold any object by a hinged support continuously at a height(like a cantilever),will gravity act only for a single pulse on the object????

No No,it will act Continiously and hence there is a continuos opposite reaction force from the holder/hinged support and thus making the net further increase in P.E. to allmost zero.

<--------- |— -------->= 0

What if the speed of heavy attached ball to rod reduces for nanoseconds by trying to go against water resistance?

The more the time offered for ball to stay at a position,the more gravity acts on it.

The key to any gravity engine design is to somehow use gravity as energy input.

It's also right if said theoratically that "energy supplying and recovery process "is just like a or analogous to a catalyst,which is used to let the resistance overcomming process through gravity take place without actually any net change of electrical energy form/format from one form to another form of energy.The energy used to overcome resistance is then converted to electrical energy by a suitable energy conversion system.

So Efficiency does not exceed the frame of energy which can be processed.

95 percent working Gravity engines should work on the principle that the Gravity engine/Gravity wheel systems are innovatively designed to take in (consume) much more Gravitational energy than what energy needed to lift heavy ball upward.

The most problematic thing with many people is they do not think how more amount of gravity can be inputted to gravity powered engine ,than that needed to take ball up.

If you substract total Gravitational energy input from the energy needed to lift heavy balls up in a gravity wheel,you get some net gravitational energy which is the net energy input to the system(input after subtraction) which can be converted to electrical energy.This is the scientific basis for any real Gravity engine.And hence real Gravity engines are not perpetual and do not violate Laws of energy conservation.

The criteria for resistance system in my engine is:

1) first of all it should be overcommable.

2) it should be present only downwards and not upward.

3) The resistance system should be highly/reasonably efficient(output by input)

4) Amount of overcommable resistance should be reasonably large enough.

If the resistance cannot satisfy these conditions,then it cannot be used in my engine.

The splashing of water resistance (overcomming of water resistance)is quiet similar to the Overcomming of cantilever beam resistance by the central weight loading.The machenism of failure of two column supported beam(Simply supported beam) works similarly.Let weight W be loaded at centre.The overcomeability of a good beam should be less at initial stage.Initially there will be allmost an equal and opposite reaction from the beam for the weight loading,with little energy spent for deformation.Slowly ATOMIC Dislocation takes place(slippage of atomic planes/slippage of grain boundaries)and a point reaches where stress become unbearable(stress is resistance to deformation).As the stress become unbearable,there will be minimum equal and opposite reaction for the weight loading and then the most amount of continuous gravitational energy will be used to overcome this beam resistance/stress and finally the beam breaks.This is analogous to what happens in my engine with the exception of the speed at which all this happens.This is what I learnt in Material Science subject.No good material science Professor in machenical engineering would deny this.

The speed of this similar process is actually relatively fast,occurs in extended nanoseconds time in my engine whereas in beams it is very low speed [it occurs in beams due to mainly Creep http://en.wikipedia....p_(deformation) ]

So my engine does not go against laws of physics.In fact what I have told here in this comment is the backbone of structural engineering and the first question for an interview could be "how beams fail under self weight load and external weight load."My technology does not bend physics but uses it in a altogether different way.

Limitations of the engine :1)Can it produce enough power to use as a car engine?

Ans:Never with the present design,because of the higher weight to output ratio and higher dimension to output ratio.2) Can it be used as a home energy generator or electric car chargers for advanced electric cars like the new Tesla Model S?Ans:Yes,but the system is bit noisy and a bit bulky.

The problem is the dangerous cancerous virus called "Perpetual". Real Gravity engines are not perpetual and PMM(Perpetual Motion Machines) do not exists and cannot ever exists.

People falsely stupidly relate Perpetual motion machines with "Gravity engines" without understanding about PMM (Perpetual Motion Machines)and how gravitational energy can be used to run a gravity engine.

The problem with most people is they do not think properly about the fundamental Principle involved in any Gravity engine which needs little Electrical energy supplied initially.

There are 95 percent chances that working Gravity engines should work on the principle that the Gravity engine/Gravity wheel systems are innovatively designed to take in (consume) much more Gravitational energy than what energy needed to lift heavy ball upward.

Offcoarse this needs Innovative and detailing thinking power to design such a engine.

If you substract total Gravitational energy input from the energy needed to lift heavy balls up in a gravity wheel,you get some net gravitational energy which is the net energy input to the system(input after subtraction) which can be converted to electrical energy.This is the scientific basis for any real Gravity engine.And hence real Gravity engines are not perpetual and do not violate Laws of energy conservation,simply because these gravity engines will use gravitational energy as net input, for a balanced Energy equation.

Idiot People who do not believe in Gravity engines say that since you get more energy than supplied it violates physics and hence Gravity engines are impossible.

But the most worst thing is they do not consider the freely available hidden energy source in nature itself :The amplified larger quantity of gravitational energy used in innovative way than that of energy needed to lift heavy object up.

rolleyes.gifNOTE:According to what I learnt from our Value added Subject named "Intellectual Property Rights" in my third year of engineering in india,is that;a patent document is published in Official gazette for public Opposition and further legal processing ONLY if the idea is novel AND it is never and not at all published anywhere else.Not only this,any body can copy the invention and patent it before you if you disclose it without publication in patent office.

This is the only reasion I have given Analogous Example in my thread as proof of the concept with a related Sketch on Flickr website and not the detailed mechanism.I am applying for the patent now.

Limitation of the example/Analogy discussed here:

The analogy only explains a single complete cycle of the engine in comparison to Continuous repeating cycle of the actual engine.

Water is not used in actual engine due to efficiency problems of water turbine energy conversion processes.Water splashing is turbulent and blades opposite reaction of blades to the water striking offers lot of losses.So some other much much more efficient Solid elastic type resistance system is used in actual engine.

Edited by Aman shah

Yes,that is about frictional losses.Even in the actual engine which uses solid elastic type resistance(not to be disclosed until patent is published in official gazette),frictional losses would be there obviously.Whenever friction is there,heat losses are obvious.

Edited by Aman shah

1337712624[/url]' post='679608']

There is no evidence that your invention does anything except warm up water slightly.

It is a system where in more resistance has to be overcomed in downward motion and less resistance has to be overcommed in upward process with respect to analogous sketch.That is done by Downward Overcommable resistance system.(water is just an example,actual system uses other resistance system)This is one process.Other simultaneous process is controlled through Commutator through motor cum generator(half initial cycle motor and rest half cycle generator).Also the resistance system I have used has to be OVERCOMABLE (that is it should not be fixed and rigid,I believe I discussed this in my first comment in this thread.).Two different Downward processes takes place simultaneously.May be you haven't read the long explanation in this thread completely.

Edited by Aman shah

You have missed two points.

The first is that you can't get gravity to supply work in this way. You are wasting your time.

The second is that you have said "I have come up with an idea that will change the world. But I'm not telling anything about it" and you don't realise that it is like me saying "I have made you a medal as a reward for your work. But I'm not telling you anything about it.

1337718626[/url]' post='679625']

You have missed two points.

The first is that you can't get gravity to supply work in this way. You are wasting your time.

The second is that you have said "I have come up with an idea that will change the world. But I'm not telling anything about it" and you don't realise that it is like me saying "I have made you a medal as a reward for your work. But I'm not telling you anything about it.

The only thing which I have not disclosed is about the actual overcommable resistance used,but used water as example for overcommable resistance.I have Discussed the basic idea here with the equation and comparison to quite similar phenomeneon of creep.

A commutator controls one cycle(supply and recovery) and the other process is the downward process of overcommable resistance.In the present example,the energy gained and consumed by such overcommable process is converted to electricity through a turbine.Actual engine would not be using turbine but the Concept still will work on the same principle/analogous principle.

It is like removing some upward resistance and hence you do not find water in left semi bowl in the analogous example.(The resistance system is water in Rightside of semi bowl coupled to a energy converter water turbine.)Now a "commutator" is not a new thing,neither Motor Cum Generator setup.Using commutator is very Importent to control the whole process.

The idea in my invention Analogy is to extend time spent by gravity to act on a heavy object by a few nanoseconds due to the slowing down of the heavy ball speed due to resistance offered.The more the time gravity acts at a particular height(H=H1),the more the gravity energy gained to overcome resistance (splashing the water resistance in analogous example given) as well to rotate the half cycle generator rotor.

For example,If there is a 1 kg of solid powder to be lifted upwards,I need X amount of work done upwards.If I have to push 2 Kg of solid powder downwards,I need to consume X plus X (2X)amount of Gravitational energy.

Net energy consumed = 2 X -X =X

Which is then converted to Net electrical energy Output.This is what one of the way of satisfacting the Principle,

Mostly,Gravity engines should work on the principle that the Gravity engine/Gravity wheel systems are innovatively designed to take in (consume) much more Gravitational energy than what energy needed to lift heavy ball upward.

Now notice that this cannot be achieved when such a overcommable resistance gradient occurs only with respect to time vertically.In other words,you need your system to be in a cyclic circular path OR in other words the gradient should occur in a circular cyclic path.

NOTE:

1)Notice that there are two generation outlets at downward process.One is though Water turbine example which converts energy needed to overcome resistance into electricity.

2)The other is downward energy supplied Recovery process through Half cycle generator located at the red Pivot.

Edited by Aman shah