blood coagulation

Mishkaat

hi guys, can u please help me with this one. its about blood coagulation.

i did an experiment on factors affecting blood coagulation. blood was extracted from the ventricle of rabbits and distributed in several test tubes. one of the test tube's inner surface was lubricated with liquid paraffin before the blood was poured. can someone please tell me how does that affect the blood coagulation.

hi guys, can u please help me with this one. its about blood coagulation.

i did an experiment on factors affecting blood coagulation. blood was extracted from the ventricle of rabbits and distributed in several test tubes. one of the test tube's inner surface was lubricated with liquid paraffin before the blood was poured. can someone please tell me how does that affect the blood coagulation.

It depends on what kind of reagents you used, but if it was pure blood, it would not have any effect. Parafin wax is hydrocarbon chains and is pretty insoluble, still not a good idea to use it because it contains impurities. Which could be present during purification and bing to your column. What kind of experiment is this?

**Edit. I am wrong on this one, listen to the biology expert below.

Edited by Dima