I don't know whether or not to belive this

TransformerRobot

Of course the UFO sightings were real. They happened, they were documented. That doesn't mean they were alien spacecraft. That ominous looking ring over Moscow really wasn't flying though, so I don't know if that counts. It looked more like smoke or vapor formed in a ring.

All of the footage showed only effects: spirals, lights, movement, vapor. These only indicate that something caused them, not what caused them. It's impossible to say with any certainty that these are alien crafts without actually filming anything mechanical. And even if we could see a mechanical craft, we can't say for certain that it's alien to Earth.

We could speculate that these UFOs have no mechanics that we're familiar with, but without actually seeing some form of craft we could identify, we can't really say they are alien spacecraft. These could all be created here on Earth by people, or perhaps be some kind of physical phenomenon happening within our atmosphere, or some combination of causes.

If these are alien spacecraft that are letting us see them, why only at night, or in ways that won't let us see the actual ships? Thousands of sightings, no actual ships.

I for one think this could be bullshit, but since you people know more about different sciences than I do, I thought you could help me determine whether or not these "UFO" sightings were real.

hay that is some very interesting stuff but google things like "project blue beam" and stuff , imo i dont doubt man (military etc) has some pretty insane stuff that us folk (common ppl or "plebs' (lol) if you will) have no idea about , a girl i knew once in the navy confirmed something i said once when i was like "yeh they have all this technology (the military industrial complex i think is what some ppl call it) and they just trickle it down to us plebs in drips and drabs" and she was like yah yah (very tight lipped they have to sign things i think saying they wont talk) and she confirmed something about google earth ie whenever new "technology" or software or something becomes available to us in the public domain you can bet they (military or whatever) had it like at least 20 years before (she was saying something about google earth but i cant remember what exactly) also she said they call us (non navy airforce or military people) "civis" (siv-ees) lmao like we are just dumb ignorant "civis" (civilians) who have no idea whats really going on (lmao)lool so yeah i guess... well i mean who the hell knows what kind of technology exists up in the higher levels of that heirarchy..., also youve probably heard of haarp but if not its kind of interesting to read about (no first hand experience of it obv but its just interesting to read about)....interested to hear your reply...

Of course the UFO sightings were real. They happened, they were documented. That doesn't mean they were alien spacecraft. That ominous looking ring over Moscow really wasn't flying though, so I don't know if that counts. It looked more like smoke or vapor formed in a ring.

All of the footage showed only effects: spirals, lights, movement, vapor. These only indicate that something caused them, not what caused them. It's impossible to say with any certainty that these are alien crafts without actually filming anything mechanical. And even if we could see a mechanical craft, we can't say for certain that it's alien to Earth.

Funnily enough the object causing those things WAS a spacecraft. But its identified so it hardly qualifies as a UFO.

basically, it was a leaky tumbling upper stage of a rocket launch. it was spraying out two different substances from different parts of its body. the heavier substance caused the spiral and the lighter the fuzz. The reason it expands so fast was due to the low pressure at that altitude and the brightness because it was still lit by the sun.

no aliens. just some russians with a dodgy rocket.

a girl i knew once in the navy confirmed something i said once when i was like "yeh they have all this technology (the military industrial complex i think is what some ppl call it) and they just trickle it down to us plebs in drips and drabs" and she was like yah yah (very tight lipped they have to sign things i think saying they wont talk) and she confirmed something about google earth ie whenever new "technology" or software or something becomes available to us in the public domain you can bet they (military or whatever) had it like at least 20 years before (she was saying something about google earth but i cant remember what exactly)

Having just recently been in the Navy where I build the newest most high tech carrier to date, I can say with full confidence that, if anything, most military technology is 20 years behind instead of ahead. Yep, we have touch screens now, but they're the size of an old TV and don't work for crap. All of the computer systems are old, etc. And this is on the newest carrier they have. I worked on the nuclear side, btw.

Having just recently been in the Navy where I build the newest most high tech carrier to date, I can say with full confidence that, if anything, most military technology is 20 years behind instead of ahead. Yep, we have touch screens now, but they're the size of an old TV and don't work for crap. All of the computer systems are old, etc. And this is on the newest carrier they have. I worked on the nuclear side, btw.

A lot of these objects can't be identified...and there seems to be more sightings...by more people...with more technology.

It is almost uncanny!

A lot of these objects can't be identified...and there seems to be more sightings...by more people...with more technology.

It is almost uncanny!

Either people are becoming more observant through advanced technology, or the government needs to keep a tighter lip on secret technology.

In addition to irritating me, the eerie background music on the video fails to add anything of a scientific or intellectual nature to the video — only emotional — and so it shows me not to pay too much attention to the video. Anyone ever see a 9-11 video with eerie background music added? Of course not, the real thing is scary enough all by itself.

9/11 conspiracy theorists are idiots, let's just leave it at that.

Anyway, I don't know why aliens would show us signs of their ships or technology only at night, unless it gives them better visibility to us. They could be our ancestors, but what if that's not a genetically accurate assumption?

"9/11 conspiracy theorists are idiots, let's just leave it at that."

this isnt personal-these are the exact kind of presuppositions that stops science getting done, presuppose something (based on media usually)-fail to even investigate opposing side of mainstream belief=standard indoctrination into a intentional way of thinking. (thank you karl marx hitler etc lol)

let us look at september 11 from a scientific perspective. i will try to "model" it, please someone comment on somethings if they want... i will assign just one or two things to the fact column (no one debates these they are easily verified observations, no one would doubt them,) then the opposing explanations in there relevant column and see how we go from there... ( i have never done this before but its so easy and makes so much sense etc) please just look at pic briefly on google too of what it *used* to look like (wtc7) ( if i could i would have 3 separate vertical columns with the facts in the middle but this was easier-

FACTS

1-wtc 7 a 47 story building collapsed neatly into itself

2-no plane hit it

3-eyewitness report hearing explosions at ground level

4-larry silverstein on youtube says "we made the decision to pull it"

OFFICIAL STORY MODEL

1-no problem *fire* caused it

2-*semi* no problem falling debris landed on it and started the fires

3-*problem* how does this get explained?

4-*hmmmm* well maybe he was referring to something completely unrelated to this building and controlled demolition.

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION EXPLOSIVES MODEL

1-fine obv

2-again fine obv

3-makes sense in this model

4-again no problem at all

please comment someone and add more if they want.

Edited by sammy7

!

Moderator Note

Sammy7 - no more 9/11 stuff in this thread. There are threads in speculations if you wish to discuss conspiracy theories regarding the attacks on the World Trade Centre.

Do not respond in this thread to this modnote. If you feel this moderation is unfair you can "report" this message to bring it to the attention of all the moderators

!

Moderator Note

Sammy7 - no more 9/11 stuff in this thread. There are threads in speculations if you wish to discuss conspiracy theories regarding the attacks on the World Trade Centre.

Do not respond in this thread to this modnote. If you feel this moderation is unfair you can "report" this message to bring it to the attention of all the moderators

ok sorry wont do anymore

!

Moderator Note

hi sorry mod i have moved it to speculations please delete this last 3 posts if you want.

Well, even if these are just government inventions that leaked into the public eye by accident, should we develop technology to distinguish between our own machines and alien objects entering our atmosphere? It would certainly help calm a lot of people down about the idea of alien civilizations visiting us.

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=g-vrec

I for one think this could be bullshit, but since you people know more about different sciences than I do, I thought you could help me determine whether or not these "UFO" sightings were real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXrFbaCHM78

from 5.20 onwards we have a *possiblity* of thus observed phenomena

yah yah the the husband and wife talkin bout that stuff (chris morris janet morris google them) actually do work for the government/defense contractors so i have no problem believing every word they say...

Edited by sammy7

9/11 conspiracy theorists are idiots, let's just leave it at that.

Anyway, I don't know why aliens would show us signs of their ships or technology only at night, unless it gives them better visibility to us. They could be our ancestors, but what if that's not a genetically accurate assumption?

Not to put too fine a point on it but where do you get that UFOs are only seen at night? Our ancestors? What if they are time travelers from the future? Then there is always the idea, that aliens bred us from hominid stock to mine metals like gold for them....

http://ufo-alien.info/UFO/annunaki-astronauts-from-nibiru-bred-us-to-slave

Not to put too fine a point on it but where do you get that UFOs are only seen at night? Our ancestors? What if they are time travelers from the future? Then there is always the idea, that aliens bred us from hominid stock to mine metals like gold for them....

http://ufo-alien.inf...red-us-to-slave

That's ridiculous. We obviously evolved from microorganisms from many a millennial ago after the extinction of the dinosaurs came.

There have been meteors that crashed on our surface, right? Who's to say those meteors didn't carry a type of primitive bacteria with them from another planet? We could've evolved from a separate group of bacteria that was already on Earth before them, and the alien bacteria became some of our animal life.

Maybe this part here is a little far-fetched, but can't certain bacteria take on the biological properties of bigger organisms they interact with?

And look at this article from almost a year ago.

That's ridiculous. We obviously evolved from microorganisms from many a millennial ago after the extinction of the dinosaurs came.

I'm not sure why the idea of us being bred as slaves by aliens has anything to do with us evolving from microbes billions of years ago. The idea is that the aliens came here and found hominids and used them as slaves...

There have been meteors that crashed on our surface, right? Who's to say those meteors didn't carry a type of primitive bacteria with them from another planet? We could've evolved from a separate group of bacteria that was already on Earth before them, and the alien bacteria became some of our animal life.

No reason i can think of why it couldn't happen, i don't see much reason to assert it though...

Maybe this part here is a little far-fetched, but can't certain bacteria take on the biological properties of bigger organisms they interact with?

You have to provide some support for this, i've never heard of it...

that is interesting but it is not widely supported...