Green Plasma Battery - Former DoE Employee Admits Cover-Up In Progress

Time To Tell All

I have come here for just one visit and just one purpose. To tell my story and share it with the world... What the people say about energy technology suppression at this link is true http://open.salon.co...addicted_to_oil and here is why I say this...

doe.jpg

A former colleague at the DoE sent me this link a few months ago http://peakoil.com/a...ring-regularly/ and then this one yesterday http://www.greenopti...ence#post_17430 This motivated me to write the following about something that I experienced in 2010. I chose this way of disclosure because I think it is the safest for my family and I. Like Tom Valone, the whistle blower from the U.S. Patent Office, I also worked for the federal government for over 42 months before I resigned (I found a better paying job with a private consulting firm). I worked for the Department of Energy at OSTI. If you don't know about OSTI visit www.osti.gov. I was one of seven GS-5 and GS-7s that gathered, categorized, edited and posted program data and energy R&D, in the public database.

To be brief, in early September of 2010 our group manager called an unscheduled meeting of all the "newbies" (anyone with 2 years or less with DoE) including myself, and we were introduced to a guy in his late 40s who was supposedly "a special US Patent Office liaison". I regret that I cannot recall his name now, but he was 20 pounds overweight with glasses and bald spot. After introducing himself, he handed our team leader a big stack of patent application copies and then remained quiet for the rest of the 30 minute meeting. Our group manager told us that due to "ITAR reclassification policies" we had a priority assignment to search our OSTI database and "tag and refer" any and all topics that contained 5 of any key words or phrases we were given on a sheet of paper. In all there may have been about 80 words/phrases. I can remember some like "free energy", "cold fusion", "plasma energy", "atomic battery", "nuclear battery", "hydroxy", "Hydrogen on demand", etc.

My group leader then instructed our team leader to distribute the stack of patent applications, maybe about 1200 in all to each of us. My share was about 185 or so. We were then told that we would also search our OSTI database for any technologies related or linked to these patents and again "tag and refer" them to an email which I think was strt@osti.gov. I am 90% certain this was the email address. This was the first time that I was ever asked to do such a search of our database, but one of the veteran GS-9s told me that she had done two similar searches in the last ten years. At the time, none of this was a big deal to me – just more work to do. It took me almost two full weeks to complete my task. But looking back, this was the only group assignment we ever got without a written memo from either a deputy secretary, deputy director, or group manager. Now after knowing what I do now, I suppose they did not want any written evidence of what they decided to do – detour energy technology progress.

But about two weeks before I resigned, I went to happy hour at Fridays with my Group Manager to tell her I would be leaving OSTI and DoE. After a few drinks we started talking about why America was not driving electric cars by the millions. Matter of factly she replied – "Because the oil companies and their Washington puppets don't want us to". When I laughed, she said she was serious and referred back the to the OSTI database search we did two months before and told me that was part of a "technology deferment program" which I discovered an hour later really meant "technology suppression." She said the fat guy from the USPTO used to work for Exxon and all he does in monitor technology developments and searches out and then tries to sabotage any new technology that does not require fossil fuels. She said she questioned the Deputy Secretary about this one time at an agency awards banquet, but was told her job was to "follow and enforce DoE policies, and not to question them". She really was fed up with the status quo, but as a single mom with kids she could not afford to lose her GS-12 salary. She even told me that one Group Manager named Mark Martin once mentioned the technology suppression at a staff meeting and his one comment postponed his promotion for two years. I heard he is now a GS-15. She went so far as to say our STIP program was a fraud and only set up to identify new technologies that threatened the oil industry and it was Exxon that "suggested" the program as well as this DoE directive put out way back in 2001 http://www.osti.gov/...-WskSfa/native/

She even told me about a specific company called "Earthguard" that she said was located in Texas in the early1990s that developed the world's best biofuel that cost less than 10 cents a gallon to make. She said "the oil consultants" went nuts trying to shut them down and eventually "got some Saudis to buy-off the inventor." She said Earthguard qualified for some DoE funding assistance but that the DoE top managers concocted one excuse after another to make sure the poor bastard didn't get a dime.

The next morning, I was curious about all she told me, and checked to see what happened to the 20 or so patent applications I had tagged and referred. All but seven of the related postings on the public database were deleted including one related to generating HF, VHF, and EHF radio frequencies faster and cheaper than the HAARP project, about three projects related to plasma energy and plasma battery projects, and news about a working prototype of a engine powered by "hydroxy on demand". Needless to say, I felt sick to be part of this fraud and I was glad the day I left. Now when I see energy inventors dropping dead or vanishing into thin air, I remember the two hours I spent drinking that night at Fridays with my old boss. It is a scary world we live in and I am now absolutely convinced my old boss was right about her puppet theory.

Edited by Time To Tell All

I read through the first few paragraphs of your post and the first two links.

1st Link - the Tesla patents mentioned were a source of controversy, but I do seem to remember that they defined radio waves as compressive waves in the ether, so perhaps not so groundbreaking. From an outsiders view JPM and USGov backed the man and the firm with the ideas grounded in science.

2nd Link - Stan Meyer was a convicted fraudster who was sued in court and forced by Ohio Courts to repay his investors money due to the"gross and egregious fraud" through which he had obtained their contributions. He never allowed the court appointed expert witness to examine his cell. As with the most recent round of fraudulent cheap energy the easiest way for Meyer to have dispelled doubt would have been to link a couple of these devices up to dynamos and provide a feed to the national grid. Surprisingly - none of these world-shattering inventions that provide cheap and easy power are ever used by the innovator to make bucket-loads of cheap and easy power.

I am not going to read any further cos the first two links were rubbish and I am pretty certain the rest will be too

I dunno...there's too much buzz on the net for me to ignore the OP. Usually where there is smoke there is some fire. I mean, I don't see how he has anything to gain by fessing up since he's not peddlin anything here with links to some energy gadget for sale. I also looked up "Earthguard" and "Mark Martin" who turns out to be a honcho at OSTI. I think this guy is sincere and after I read these links about Tom Valone and project orion, I am pretty sure he's not blowing smoke up our ass. <<<>>> http://www.theorionproject.org/en/suppressed.html <<<>>> http://users.erols.com/iri/ValonePatentOfficeDecision.htm <<<>>> And you know what, if this battery can do all I am reading, the government might have a good case to keep it quiet. I normally wouldn't go along with any sort of censorship but I read this link here and maybe it should be kept tucked away for when we might need it most <<<>>> http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14473&p=80347 <<<>>> Here's the Earthguar link <<<>>> http://www.bizwiz.com/ezcommerce/earthguardcorporation.htm <<<>>> and their old webs site address from 2001 was <<<>>> http://www.earthguard2001.com/ and here's where I found the Mark Martin guy mentioned above working for the DoE in Tennessee <<<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-martin/6/b75/257>>>. I also saw there are actually partial copies of two versions of plasma battery patents at this site but I don't much understand them. <<<>>> http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/10974-nuclear-thorium-plasma-battery-victim-technology-suppression.html <<<>>>This story seems to be checking out.

Time To Tell All, this REALLY pisses me off. You and people like you are the reason why "conspiracy theory" has such a bad reputation. You had a chance to peel back a layer of deception and you just added more to it with this sockpuppet bullshit. You don't even mention the power of the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 and how that's been used to suppress technology, and that's something I've investigated myself.

When people read this and see what a sham YOU are, do you think they're going to think twice about dismissing what might have been a real threat to technology enterprise and free market ideals in this country? If you're serious about what you wrote in the OP, why on Earth did you shit all over it with your "Peaches" ploy? You're no better than those you condemn for their duplicitous schemes.

I'm being hacked!!! I don't know what is going on but after I started posting my story three days ago my Kasperky alerts have been going crazy and this morning before I left for the airport my computer went blue screen on me! When I tried to reboot I got an error message and I could not boot even in safe mode. Someone got in and formatted my hard drive. All my data is gone. I am now at an coffee shop in NY and the other two posts I put up at a technology and energy site are just gone! Then my wife calls me two hours ago and told me that the electricty in our home was turned off and less than an hour ago, my cell phone started acting up. I cannot make nor receive any calls. I think they know its me. I am totally freaked out and don't know what to do right now. I only posted my original post. I don't even talk or write like the second poster. If I don't post something here within the next five days please contact Barbara Schwartz in Silver Springs, and explain this mess to her. I am sorry for the problems here but I just wanted everyone to know the truth. If the DoE denies it I will post the names of three of my friends that were at the same meeting.

Edited by Time To Tell All

I'm being hacked!!! I don't know what is going on but after I started posting my story three days ago my Kasperky alerts have been going crazy and this morning before I left for the airport my computer went blue screen on me! When I tried to reboot I got an error message and I could not boot even in safe mode. Someone got in and formatted my hard drive. All my data is gone. I am now at an coffee shop in NY and the other two posts I put up at a technology and energy site are just gone! Then my wife calls me two hours ago and told me that the electricty in our home was turned off and less than an hour ago, my cell phone started acting up. I cannot make nor receive any calls. I think they know its me. I am totally freaked out and don't know what to do right now. I only posted my original post. I don't even talk or write like the second poster. If I don't post something here within the next five days please contact Barbara Schwartz in Silver Springs, and explain this mess to her. I am sorry for the problems here but I just wanted everyone to know the truth. If the DoE denies it I will post the names of three of my friends that were at the same meeting.

you've only seen hacking in hollywood movies haven't you?

I am now at an coffee shop in NY
If I don't post something here within the next five days please contact Barbara Schwartz in Silver Springs, and explain this mess to her.

If the DoE denies it I will post the names of three of my friends that were at the same meeting.

you've only seen hacking in hollywood movies haven't you?

His script is total Hollywood too. [Cut to the montage of silent black helicopters hovering over all the places and people he just ratted out.]

His script is total Hollywood too. [Cut to the montage of silent black helicopters hovering over all the places and people he just ratted out.]

I wonder if he would have been as creative as the guy that had three or four separate characters on the forum had his sockpuppet not been banned.

I wonder if he would have been as creative as the guy that had three or four separate characters on the forum had his sockpuppet not been banned.

So you're saying we should have given him enough rope to hang himself with? Nice idea, but impossible with hypervigilant_iodine around. Her eyes are woolproof.

The ridicule and ad hominems instead of attacking the evidence (at least everything after imatfaal's post) prove that using ridicule is a good cover-up technique, as it spreads and makes people quickly stop caring about the question of evidence. I know not everyone here could disclose this, but I wonder: Are you an intentional participant in the conspiracy, or are you a pawn unwittingly swept up in the forced meme of discrediting whistle-blowers?

this is the easiest thing in the world to believe, if this stuff WASNT happening would you believe it? i wouldnt... i think thats why einsteins model has been held on to so tightly..because as soon as nikola teslas model gets any creedance...well...people will start realising that he was on to something...

this is the easiest thing in the world to believe, if this stuff WASNT happening would you believe it? i wouldnt... i think thats why einsteins model has been held on to so tightly..because as soon as nikola teslas model gets any creedance...well...people will start realising that he was on to something...

And here I thought it was because Relativity was one of the best tested theories ever.

The ridicule and ad hominems instead of attacking the evidence (at least everything after imatfaal's post) prove that using ridicule is a good cover-up technique, as it spreads and makes people quickly stop caring about the question of evidence. I know not everyone here could disclose this, but I wonder: Are you an intentional participant in the conspiracy, or are you a pawn unwittingly swept up in the forced meme of discrediting whistle-blowers?

I categorically deny involvement in any conspiracy.

He opened a second account called Peaches at the same IP address in order to respond to his first account. That makes his arguments duplicitous at the very least. That's the evidence that supported my response.

I opened a thread on this subject last September. Believe me, it's near and dear to my heart. Considering what's been happening with Wall Street and all the lobbying for tax advantages from the federal government that mega-corporations have been doing, it's not so far-fetched to believe big business could stifle innovations that threaten existing markets by manipulating the USPTO.

But you can't blow the whistle on deceit if you use the same tactics. And no one who was truly afraid of being "erased" gives out names and locations of friends and family on public forums.

So I resent your assertion that my argument is meant as mere ridicule. If you think I've stopped caring about evidence, perhaps you could offer up more than empty accusations.

I categorically deny involvement in any conspiracy.

That is just what a member of the Illuminati would say!!!

So I resent your assertion that my argument is meant as mere ridicule. If you think I've stopped caring about evidence, perhaps you could offer up more than empty accusations.

That is just what a member of the Illuminati would say!!!

I opened a thread on this subject last September. Believe me, it's near and dear to my heart. Considering what's been happening with Wall Street and all the lobbying for tax advantages from the federal government that mega-corporations have been doing, it's not so far-fetched to believe big business could stifle innovations that threaten existing markets by manipulating the USPTO.

I apologize. I was half being serious and 0.4 being ironic and 0.35 being dickish.

I'll have to look up the other thread. There are certainly cases where big business conspires to negatively affect the lives of scores of people in the name of profit. There are certainly cases where companies conspire to profit at the risk of gravely injuring people. But, accepting that the OP's evidence is discredited, is the scenario presented realistic, and is there evidence of such cover-ups, and/or of these "disappeared" people?

Is there any chance that a discussion could turn into an investigation and uncover something new? Here, like with a recent story about Reddit, some internet discussions seem good for exposing hoaxes, but is there any chance of exposing a cover-up? I suppose it's a waste of time, if OP is just making it up. But I guess I'm hopeful for some real piece of evidence that could be investigated. I mean, what are we going to tell Barbara Schwartz, that we didn't even try to figure out the mess?!

The thing that gets me about most conspiracy theories is that they require you to believe that the government is organised enough to do that sort of thing.

I live in a country where the government's response to a recession was to decide to put about 700,000 more people on the dole.

I apologize. I was half being serious and 0.4 being ironic and 0.35 being dickish.

Assuming md is never serious and ironic nor serious and dickish (nor all three) what proportion of the post was purely ironic. Oops sorry wrong forum.

Like one of Terry Pratchett's characters, threads like this one make me 'substitious'; to explain, if 'superstitious' people believe things that few other people do and which they probably ought not to believe, then the 'substitious' believe less than most people and require a higher degree of proof than is really necessary. I know we already have the word 'sceptic' - but I am a great fan of Pratchett and do think there is an important difference between the two worldviews. The barrage of bad conspiracy theories blinkers us to the fact that cartels and cabals of the rich and influential do exist, they do make extra-legal decisions, and they do affect our daily lives; unfortunately there are no black helicopters and these groups very rarely make the headlines (they own the newspapers) and never make the conspiracy websites (far too boring and mundane)

Md65...,

I mean, what are we going to tell Barbara Schwartz
Even though it's spelled differently I felt that it couldn't get any wierder. I was wrong.

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGkkwrS7ZPDx4A551XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyODNyM25nBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA0RGRDVfODg-/SIG=12fa13913/EXP=1337375659/**http%3a//home.snafu.de/tilman/Barbara_Schwarz_17.12.2007.html

The thing that gets me about most conspiracy theories is that they require you to believe that the government is organised enough to do that sort of thing.

I don't see the government as anything but a tool to be used by whoever takes it in hand. If we let big business concerns borrow it for too long, we shouldn't be surprised when it's used to build shelters that only big business gets to use.

That certainly casts Spaceballs in a new light. "May the Schwarz be with you"

I live in a country where the government's response to a recession was to decide to put about 700,000 more people on the dole.

I disagree. Along the lines of what Phi for All said about government being a tool, conspiracy theories let you easily believe that "the people who secretly control the government are organized enough to do that sort of thing."

The government making seemingly birdbrained decisions is proof of nothing. Okay so their actions look bad and 700,000 or so are perhaps worse off, but ask yourself this: Did the recession or the response to the recession remove any power from the people who had it before? (To answer my own question I'd say of course there are exceptions but generally people with power tend to be able to hold on to it, but that's also not evidence of anything unexpected.)

Md65...,

Even though it's spelled differently I felt that it couldn't get any wierder. I was wrong.

http://search.yahoo....17.12.2007.html

I don't think that's weird. I would guess that it's a name Time To Tell All heard before and used intentionally for intrigue. I'd guess that the misspelling is similar to how people who've heard of him but haven't actually studied him sometimes quote Steven Hawkins.

Anyway I don't think we can trust Time To Tell All. His/her posts were edited after their account was hacked by secret DoE goons.

Like one of Terry Pratchett's characters, threads like this one make me 'substitious'; to explain, if 'superstitious' people believe things that few other people do and which they probably ought not to believe, then the 'substitious' believe less than most people and require a higher degree of proof than is really necessary. I know we already have the word 'sceptic' - but I am a great fan of Pratchett and do think there is an important difference between the two worldviews. The barrage of bad conspiracy theories blinkers us to the fact that cartels and cabals of the rich and influential do exist, they do make extra-legal decisions, and they do affect our daily lives; unfortunately there are no black helicopters and these groups very rarely make the headlines (they own the newspapers) and never make the conspiracy websites (far too boring and mundane)

Yes, it's unfortunate that conspiracy "exposers" only harm their cause by making people resistant to belief. I suppose it's a mistake to try to argue anything that requires belief anyway. Conspiracy theorists should learn from churches, how to provide incentives or threats for belief.

It plays right into the hands of the shadow government.

Threads like this make me realize that "I want to believe", like I'm always hoping for the strange and unbelievable to be true, and it impairs rational thought.

Threads like this make me realize that "I want to believe", like I'm always hoping for the strange and unbelievable to be true, and it impairs rational thought.

Well, we know people have used the government to do illegal things. We also know people have used the government to manipulate events (or the results of those events) to their benefit in a legal but ethically questionable manner.

With regard to the USPTO, provisions have been put in place to stifle innovations that the military/industrial complex President Eisenhower referred to might consider threats to "national security". Especially since the Patriot Act, the vagueness of the term "national security" allows much more leeway for unscrupulous people to misuse the government with almost no transparency. After all, inexpensive energy would destroy our present economy and needs to be stopped, right?

All this can lead one to conclude that such provisions are actively being used as we speak. It's only natural to protect one's interests, and the kinds of wealth and power involved place technology suppression well within the realm of possibility. The only thing that excuses any true conspiracy in the public's perception is time; if the conspirators can wait long enough, even rational thought is displaced by apathy. Will people 50 years from now care that Big Oil used the government to suppress the "new" technologies that are being revealed to replace fossil fuel now that there's none left?

• 4 months later...

(Hey, I speculated about a static electricity generator in rigorous detail on the old Analog SF/SF forums that would be a 'sort of' free energy 'thingy,' and later my Net Zero account was deleted. I lost all saved emails, etc., related to 'that' and other possible 'breakthru specs.' And I once suggested to Analog to better monitor the forum since occasional 'seemingly sensitive info' was being posted [my opinion]. A short time later Analog forum was 'stopped' [over a year ago] due to so-called "technical problems. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.) {Hmmm, again, I do have a guvmint background..........................})

TE

a