Self propagating electrical power source???

rigney

Don't laugh, but this is interesting. Not knowing the language makes it difficult to understand his principal. While it seems to be what might be considered a con job, I was hoping someone might be familiar with the process he is demonstrating? Does anyone have a schematic of the system? Is it for real? His video is at the very bottom of the article.

http://ilovefreeenergy.info/tag/gravity/

Edited by rigney

re that link (for what it`s worth)

orbs of water from a marble dropping in a pool - waves simulating particle behavior?!?

energy from compression - I have no idea. "What you propose violates the second law of thermodynamics"- Aren`t laws meant to be broken :unsure:? Maybe somebody a little ignorant should give it a try?

earths gravity to produce electricity - Isn`t that water wheels?

the energy used by gravity - I know too much to accept that concept.

John Galt - Energy from the Earths magnetism - Impractical. I saw 'The Core' and that didn`t go too well!

free energy from gravity - I know too much to accept that concept

Kapanadze Free Energy Device Replication- Insufficient data- To me at the moment it looks like a magic trick.

re that link (for what it`s worth)

orbs of water from a marble dropping in a pool - waves simulating particle behavior?!?

energy from compression - I have no idea. "What you propose violates the second law of thermodynamics"- Aren`t laws meant to be broken :unsure:? Maybe somebody a little ignorant should give it a try?

earths gravity to produce electricity - Isn`t that water wheels?

the energy used by gravity - I know too much to accept that concept.

John Galt - Energy from the Earths magnetism - Impractical. I saw 'The Core' and that didn`t go too well!

free energy from gravity - I know too much to accept that concept

Kapanadze Free Energy Device Replication- Insufficient data- To me at the moment it looks like a magic trick.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't dream up this thing; but was wondered if any of it could be substantiated. Personally, I would like to see a schematic drawing of the operation. And "The Core"? That's science fiction at its unbelievably (worst) or best. Edited by rigney