immunologists watch and comment please

sammy7

This is a lecture by an unknown speaker - not a peer rviewed paper and the bias here is obvious in "religious fanatics", funvac fr religius fundamentalism, etc - terms that he did not define. We don't know sample size, controls, how confounders were addressed, blindinging, power. He offered "individual" examples rather that statisticlly-based findings. And the speaker offers the sophomoric error or presuming coincidence establishes cuasality.

For the presentation - he did not offer compelling data to his hypothesis.

yah yah but you believe the overall concept so to speak? ie the hinterlands of afgahnistan are loosely referred to as the "target population" if you will, and the delivery mechanism *may* be what is sometimes referred to as "chemtrails" (one dude mentions the word "aerosol") or possibly vaccines, i challenge an immunologist to please cite me one piece of literature showing efficacy of vaccines preventing diseases ( i dont know how he word diseases would be defined here +ive never asked this before so will be interested in/if something gets cited) thanks

So you interest is in the efficacy of vaccines?

well yeh kinda i guess, i just wanted an immunologists opinion on the above video (i believe it) but yeh sure i guess im interested to see if there is any literature ( i dont see how something can be predicted based on the starting point that it didnt happen because we did "x" so to speak? does that make sense? thanks

why do i beleive it? because i believe (this came before me seeing this video, and yes it is only a belief/opinion) that certain people *cough cough bill gates cough* (lol) would like to eliminate a very large % of the worlds population...

why do i beleive it? because i believe (this came before me seeing this video, and yes it is only a belief/opinion) that certain people *cough cough bill gates cough* (lol) would like to eliminate a very large % of the worlds population...

Bill Gates would have a lot less money if a large % of the world's population was to be eliminated.

Ringer - perhps Bill Gates isn't as immoral and you would presume to be if you had his wealth.

i dont know how to "interpret" if you will his comment on people at 2.00. "if we do a really great job...." i cant believe he is blatently saying "lets kill/sterilize people with vaccines" so i guess he has to be referring to another mechanism of action (by which vaccines lower population growth rate) but i dont know what it is? (i have some speculations but will wait) comments please....

Are you really that dishonest?

That he is not logical re. lowering population with better health care and vaccines - except for reproductive health care - is not the issue. These were not his words.

Edited by jorge1907

Are you really that dishonest? These were not his words.

THIS SITE IS INSANE, PLEASE LISTEN TO THE ACTUAL VIDEO AS I POSTED AT 2.00 ONWARDS LOL, HE STARTS WITH "IF WE DO A REALLY GREAT JOB" IF YOU DONT BELIEVE HE SAID THAT THEN....WELL....THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT....

I see honesty is your short suit.

He did not say "lets kill/sterilize people with vaccines".

I CAN HARDLY BELIVE THIS IS AN ACTUAL "SCIENCE" SITE PLEASE SEE THE EXACT WORDING OF MY QUESTION ABOVE, I STARTED THE SENTENCE WITH " I CANT BELIEVE HE IS......

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I CAN HARDLY BELIVE THIS IS AN ACTUAL "SCIENCE" SITE PLEASE SEE THE EXACT WORDING OF MY QUESTION ABOVE, I STARTED THE SENTENCE WITH " I CANT BELIEVE HE IS......

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So, your idea of scientific scrutiny is to listen to a biased video and blindly accept its conclusion. That’s probably why you can’t believe this is a science forum.

Interesting - the dishonest person continues to defend such an obvious lie. Did you or did you not claim Gates said "lets kill/sterilize people with vaccines" or are you ignorant re. use quotes and the word blatantly (note corrected spelling)?

You have to wonder at the motivation of the author of the initial post. The initial video was at best tangential to his apparent anti-vaccine agenda. The ill-considered 1/2-assed speech of Gates he managed to find is dishonestly qouted.

Grow up kid - if you have a point - state it.

Interesting - the dishonest person continues to defend such an obvious lie. Did you or did you not claim Gates said "lets kill/sterilize people with vaccines" or are you ignorant re. use quotes and the word blatantly (note corrected spelling)?

You have to wonder at the motivation of the author of the initial post. The initial video was at best tangential to his apparent anti-vaccine agenda. The ill-considered 1/2-assed speech of Gates he managed to find is dishonestly qouted.

Grow up kid - if you have a point - state it.

dear mod, i regret opening this thread. please lock her up lol thanks.

also jorge i assume you are an immunologist. how do you feel about injecting kids with thimerosol daily? lol

Ringer - perhps Bill Gates isn't as immoral and you would presume to be if you had his wealth.

What? In what way can you assume that I would be immoral if I had his wealth? I don't see the need for a personal insult.

I was just stating that he would wouldn't make near as much money without most of the people in the world. Seeing that I don't know him personally I didn't really feel the need to comment on his moral grounds of people being killed, so I stuck with what was obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

How would he make more money if there were fewer people in the world and why do you think he desires more money? I think you betray your bias in the assumption of both points.

I don't know how he would make more money since that is the exact opposite of what I said.