Just entertain this idea

ET

The ET ships explanation is nice and all, but there are two ickle points.

1 - Scientifically credible sites that are trying to be serious don't use the word 'nuke'.

2 - In order to know any of this we would have had to capture and disect such vessels, and have proof of their origins and function.

I don't know about whether a Scientifically credible site would use the term nuke or not, but I believe I've seen it used in magazines like Scientific American. In any case the site is a pretty imaginative use of nano-technology. With such technology exploring billions of stars may not be so impossible after all. By the same token if there is an intelligence in our galaxy capable of such ability, then maybe, just maybe they're already here, just a thought.;)

ET

But why would a giant lobster called marmaduke sent giant bananas to Earth? i know marmaduke knows and sees all but im not sure about your hypothesis here, youve yet to produce marmadukian maths OR show proofs for your banana theory. hmmm