The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

Greatest I am

The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiableyet unstoppable.

The Illuminati is a natural consequence and phenomenon ofour monetary system. It cannot help but exist, whether we want it to or not.That is why it is unstoppable.

Who controls the Illuminati?

Collectively, we do. Directly and through our governments. Theyare in plain sight at the top of our socio economic demographic pyramid.

The Illuminati is a known group of people or corporationswhom we allow to operate. It has been manipulating and controlling society formany years with Government and societal approval and collusion. Let me beclear. The Illuminati exist because we all allow them to. We allow ourselves tobe led and manipulated to their ends. All of us including you support them everytime you take a job or buy a product. We contribute to their coffers and agendadaily while at the same time, they cannot help but contribute to our welfare. Thisis of course a minimal contribution on their part. This being the only drawbackto the present system.

Should the Illuminati be stopped?

No. If they ever did disappear, we would invent a newIlluminati.

Why not stop them?

Because society would go to chaos and our socio economicdemographic pyramid would collapse. This collapse would only be for a short time.It would soon resume its natural and uncontrolled shape.

Should the Illuminati be given more power?

Yes. They could stabilize our common and bring a higher longterm profit and wealth for all.

Will we give them more power?

No. People fear what is already there and fear their ownpower to rule and control the economy. We are cowards and fear that we lack thewisdom and thus allow chaos to run our economy.

If you are wise, you will know that you can know who theIlluminati are and you will also know that you are helping them exist.

Are you aware of this?

Their secret identities are in plain sight to the wise. Ifyou do not know them yet or how you are helping them exist, let’s chat.

Regards

DL

!

Moderator Note

This is pure preaching, opinion stated as fact with no evidence to support it. Even in the Politics section this kind of post offers no basis for discussion, which is the point of this forum. You need to start observing the proper protocols for starting threads here. This is not Sciforums or The Student Room.

Ask a question (one that you're not already answering yourself) or pose an argument or this thread gets closed. This is just hand-waving conspiracy preaching.

There's people who have a lot of power, and some of those people are smart, that's it, no one controls everything, some people just have more power influence than most people. By your standards I could say the sun is the Illuminati because it's energy controls weather or not we live because we make ourselves dependent on solar energy to survive in our ecosystems rather than thermal energy.

Edited by questionposter

Phi for All is an illuminati and would not like the secret to be revealed.

I am from the government and I categorically deny that this is true.

besides, the premise of the OP is that they are not secret.

Let me be the first to give a serious reply.

The good

So, yes, it is true that we have leaders in our society. They are the heads of state, ministers, and the leaders of large enterprises, as well as a number of very wealthy investors, etc., etc... The more money/goods/people you control, the more influence you have. So far, nothing new. I also agree that we need those leaders. The alternative could be anarchy, and although anarchists claim that would be nice, it wouldn't. I also agree that if we would dispose (somehow) of our current leaders, that someone else would become the new leader. For example, the anarchists might have an inspiring anarchist leader, which they would follow. Yes, there are anarchists who have organized themselves. Silly idiots.

So far, these are only really obvious things.

The bad

But I also disagree with a number of things in the OP:

First and foremost, why do you use that silly word "illuminati"?? It's connected to conspiracy stories, and as you can see, nobody wants to be associated with that (including myself). So, don't use that stupid word if you want to be taken seriously.

Secondly, I disagree that our leaders need more power. Some argue that centralized financial power has caused the current crisis, and I agree. I do not think centralizing power can solve all problems. Also, the Soviets tried to run their economy from a centralized point of view, and it failed.

And the funny

Your proposal to give the Illuminati more power fits right in with the ultimate goal of the Illuminati: the New World Order (to form a single world government)... so I can only conclude that you are part of the Illuminati yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me be

the first to give a serious reply.

The good

So, yes, it is true

that we have leaders in our society. They are the heads of state, ministers, and

the leaders of large enterprises, as well as a number of very wealthy investors,

etc., etc... The more money/goods/people you control, the more influence you

have. So far, nothing new. I also agree that we need those leaders. The

alternative could be anarchy, and although anarchists claim that would be nice,

it wouldn't. I also agree that if we would dispose (somehow) of our current

leaders, that someone else would become the new leader. For example, the

anarchists might have an inspiring anarchist leader, which they would follow.

Yes, there are anarchists who have organized themselves. Silly idiots.

So

far, these are only really obvious things.

True but they seem to go right by some.

The bad

But I also disagree with a number of things in the OP:

First and foremost, why do you use that silly word "illuminati"?? It's connected to conspiracy stories, and as you can see, nobody wants to be associated with that (including myself). So, don't use that stupid word if you want to be taken seriously.

Secondly, I disagree that our leaders need more power. Some argue that centralized financial power has caused the current crisis, and I agree. I do not think centralizing power can solve all problems. Also, the Soviets tried to run their economy from a centralized point of view, and it failed.

And the funny

Your proposal to give the Illuminati more power fits right in with the ultimate goal of the Illuminati: the New World Order (to form a single world government)... so I can only conclude that you are part of the Illuminati yourself.

I used Illuminati because that is what the world has namedthose in our oligarchies have named those in power. To them a hidden group. Tome hidden in plain sight.

Do you have a suggestion for what else I should have namedthat group?

As to giving them power.

If we gave them official power, with a mandate ofstabilizing the economy, with our guarantee of compliance and their investment,that stability would profit us all more in the long run than the presentchaotic fluctuations that presently plague the world.

Better the devil you know and have control over than thedevil you do not know.

We live in a world where Governments basically controldamned near everything else so it seems folly to me to leave one of the mostimportant parts of life to run itself. With the power we give them would alsocome their responsibility of stabilizing our shaky economy.

Regards

DL