the most unique feature of human

I saw many videos on youtube on animals mating. It looks like animals have sex for only one purpose and its to re-produce. However, human beings have sex for fun. They have sex with opposite sex, same sex and children too just to have fun. Although they found gayness in other animals too but I think they are just confused for the moment and eventually they found opposite sex to reproduce. Human create more ways to have sex such as different sex position. The most distinct sex is oral sex. You only see this behavior in humans so far.

Is this feature also a another distinct feature make human a human? Human like to play sex and have long blow jobs instead of making babies?? You never seen animals giving blow jobs to other animals. Oh yea I know what you have in mind, you occasionally see some big cats licking each other ass. Thats not blow job and certainly they are not enjoying it.

My thoughts is this: in the wild, they always face danger from being attacked by other animals so they make babies to enlarge their group so they can protect each other. If they know they are safe and have time, they will do it for fun not for off springs. But there is an conflict. The animals in the zoo is safe and they know they won't be attached. Why don't female animals give blow jobs to male animals??

A recent article sparks my thinkings. This chemist thought that if the dinosaurs were not killed and continued to evolve, they may become intelligent one day. So he suspect there are alien plants that contain intelligent dinos and we better not meeting them haha!! Or we may spot them giving blow jobs to each other for fun!!

So if we let other animals to evolve in a safe place for long enough of time, they may start having sex for fun and try different positions and blow jobs and anal too??

Anyways...if we find higher intelligent aliens, I would assume that they got more ways to have fun with sex. Maybe the female will have more wet holes and more tits for the male aliens to play around. I will assume to assume the male aliens have more dick-like meat structures with complex neural receptors all around it.

Is this feature a advantage or disadvantage to humans? Most of you guys including myself may say yes to advantage because its so much fun. As for human evolution, is it a good thing?

If the scientists don't give a shit if a deadly asteroid is about to hit earth. They said oh well let's just have sex until it hits.

We may all know that there are many earth like planets out there and there must be life. Some may advance but some may not make it and extinct. Will this unique feature actually be disadvantage for humans to advance and eventually go extinct?

Another thing I think of is this. In text books, they always say walk up right is a unique feature of intelligent or humans. I think having sex for fun is more unique than that. Some times, you will a lot of other animals walking up right for a bit. But you don't really see them giving blow jobs to their male animals. Maybe they already all the scientists already know that but they know they CAN NOT write this in text books. Its like encouraging the kids oh yea go have fun with sex and have more and more sex ahhahaha...

What do you think??

I saw many videos on youtube on animals mating. It looks like animals have sex for only one purpose and its to re-produce. However, human beings have sex for fun. They have sex with opposite sex, same sex and children too just to have fun. Although they found gayness in other animals too but I think they are just confused for the moment and eventually they found opposite sex to reproduce. Human create more ways to have sex such as different sex position. The most distinct sex is oral sex. You only see this behavior in humans so far.

Bonobos destroy your thesis.

Dolphins have sex with each other for fun, homosexual sex, they even have sex with other species... There is at least one species of bat that oral sex is a necessary part of their matting behavior. Your premise simply does not hold up.

As far as I'm aware, humans are the only species who post stuff on discussion sites without bothering to do any research.

If I'm right about that then this thread does display uniquely human behaviour.

Sex does seem to be a topic of many leading questions...

Vistabond's post does raise an interesting point - would humans do male gay sex, if they were in a really primitive society?

By "really primitive", I mean a society that lacks even the technology to produce efficient lubricating gels. Such gels are essential for male gay intercourse. They enable the penetrative and receptive body-parts, to slide up and down in an easy and unnatural way. Thereby generating the unnatural pleasure apparently enjoyed by an ever-growing number of men, in today's modern technological world.

However, suppose this technological world comes to an end. Global civilisation gets wiped out by a nuclear war, or 5km asteroid strike. Or some similar cataclysm. Humans continue to live, but only in primitive societies. These societies can't make tubes of lube. Would that stop men doing it with each other, do you think?

As far as I'm aware, humans are the only species who post stuff on discussion sites without bothering to do any research.

If I'm right about that then this thread does display uniquely human behaviour.

Now displayed twice. :rolleyes:

Doing research is bad, because it makes you think what other people think.

Vistabond's post does raise an interesting point - would humans do male gay sex, if they were in a really primitive society?

By "really primitive", I mean a society that lacks even the technology to produce efficient lubricating gels. Such gels are essential for male gay intercourse. They enable the penetrative and receptive body-parts, to slide up and down in an easy and unnatural way. Thereby generating the unnatural pleasure apparently enjoyed by an ever-growing number of men, in today's modern technological world.

However, suppose this technological world comes to an end. Global civilisation gets wiped out by a nuclear war, or 5km asteroid strike. Or some similar cataclysm. Humans continue to live, but only in primitive societies. These societies can't make tubes of lube. Would that stop men doing it with each other, do you think?

Why does it have to be anal to be homosexual? Of course there was always bear fat as a lube, then there is the slight detail of getting the bear to let you have some fat... Possibly you could offer him a BJ to distract him???

No "honey I'm off to the adult book store to get some lube, be home soonest" of course obtaining the bear grease would be a testament to true love...

Edited by Moontanman

Why don't female animals give blow jobs to male animals??

Some do: http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0007595

Oral sex is widely used in human foreplay, but rarely documented in other animals. Fellatio has been recorded in bonobos Pan paniscus, but even then functions largely as play behaviour among juvenile males. The short-nosed fruit bat Cynopterus sphinx exhibits resource defence polygyny and one sexually active male often roosts with groups of females in tents made from leaves. Female bats often lick their mate's penis during dorsoventral copulation. The female lowers her head to lick the shaft or the base of the male's penis but does not lick the glans penis which has already penetrated the vagina. Males never withdrew their penis when it was licked by the mating partner. A positive relationship exists between the length of time that the female licked the male's penis during copulation and the duration of copulation. Furthermore, mating pairs spent significantly more time in copulation if the female licked her mate's penis than if fellatio was absent. Males also show postcopulatory genital grooming after intromission. At present, we do not know why genital licking occurs, and we present four non-mutually exclusive hypotheses that may explain the function of fellatio in C. sphinx.