bulla the rainbow man

bulla

In this world of difficult times, where we struggle for answers to where our future may lie, myself I have looked within the rainbows to find answers that cannot be found elsewhere, and to this I have come across some strange and wondrous findings, that I feel compelled to share with like minded people who are like me, are interested enough in searching for answers that we dont yet have.

Look I have some data that I hope you find interesting, if not perplexing, and its a little revolutionary, as it steps back in time to some, findings made by others that when I recheck these findings I find a different result, as to why, well this is part of the complexity, for if I am correct then hold on to your hat and socks, and to help me explain, I have a little test, a litmus that shows that what I say is correct, that you yourselves can conduct, and further yet another litmus that I have also developed that further confirms my first findings, but is totaly different

This data seems to be telling me where gravity is coming from and a hole lot of other stuff that I might need some help to further explain it all

Edited by bulla

If you have data and you feel compelled to share it, share it.

Especially if your data tells you something completely contrary to everything we know about physics.

What does any of it have to do with rainbows, anyways?

Litmus Test 1

As Per Bulla.

Now, to catch your first, very own rainbow, measure it and record your findings,

follow the required materials list, instructions & timings, for a successful catch of your

very own rainbow, two persons make it easy, but it can be done with one, this experiment is

perfectly safe, and suitable for average 5 year olds, mums and dads or Geophysicist

Equipment, to be sourced from any average garden shed except for your camera.

1< a garden hose, and all required fittings, for best results, a fine spray misty sprinkler

2< a sheet or two of plain white copy paper and a camera or phone camera

3< Where to conduct the experiment, a park, backyard or down at the beach, but you

must have a handy water tap, with clear space, that must be in full unobstructed view of

the sunrise,no trees or hills, houses etc

Having arrived at your pre-arranged chosen site, and set up the hose and fine

misting sprinkler prior to the sun rising, with hose on, while standing to the west of the

spray, with the sun rising up through the center of the spray while staying out of the spay

Pay attention to the spray, when rainbow appears in the spray, take the copy paper,

keeping it out of the spray, moving round to Magnetic North or South , that's at right

angles, or 90 Degrees around the spray, while keeping the sheet of paper shaded from the

suns light,by putting your body, in front, between paper and the suns light, present the

paper face on, or flat side to the center of the spray and carefully observe a line of bright

light projected vertically up and down the paper, its quiet fine, only .5 ml in thickness

If you fail to observe it at first, move to one side or the other just slightly, to find the

true Magnetic North or South, while at the same time making sure the rainbow in the

spray hasn't vanished, you will have approximately four (4) minutes from first sighting

within which to capture it, you can have someone photograph the said projected white

line that is upon your paper for proof of test results at a later date

Having successfully captured your fine .5 ml white line on paper and

photograph, then CONGRATULATIONS you have now shown that the scientific

fraternity,can indeed be proven incorrect, feel free to share the test and results with your

friends, or post a copy of this experiment, and your successful results to a friend, or post it

to the web or facebook, twitter, etc

Edited by DOOM-N-GLOOM

!

Moderator Note

I edited the title as per your request.

You can make a rainbow a lot easier, really, it's not all that revolutionary. All you need is light and a refractive material. Water.. piece of thick/curved glass... and you can capture it quite easily with a camera.

Here:
surprise_rainbow.jpg

Rainbow on the office wall at BadAstronomy. I had one two days ago too in my kitchen.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to achieve with this process...?

Ho I see your point there, but there is a lot more happening, I haven't got to the other parts yet, and there is a very big difference in artificial rainbows, than the real ones, I know there is lots of different ways to represent them

But however my point is, that its stated in all the references, that the rainbow is a reflection from the sun through the clouds, and yet from above litmus that is not so, and it shows me that the rainbow wave is a projection from below the optical vision of the ROYGBIV, and that is proven by capturing the said projection on the paper, while it is not subject to the suns light but instead is coming up from within, and this is also confirmed ,so by the color spectrum and its speed and light spectrum showing that in fact the lowest color is the fastest and the highest is the slowest on that spectrum

Here's another way to make rainbows.

http://blogs.scienceforums.net/swansont/archives/11403

Ho I see your point there, but there is a lot more happening, I haven't got to the other parts yet, and there is a very big difference in artificial rainbows, than the real ones, I know there is lots of different ways to represent them

But however my point is, that its stated in all the references, that the rainbow is a reflection from the sun through the clouds, and yet from above litmus that is not so

How's that? Both are using sunlight.

But however my point is, that its stated in all the references, that the rainbow is a reflection from the sun through the clouds,

Either you have chosen poor quality references, or you have misread them, or you have mistyped, or you are lying. It is not a reflection, it is a refraction.

Ho I see you have lined up a hole lot of my error there ,makes me feel right at home, but regardless, it dose not obfuscate the point I am making, that the scientific reference is in error and it dose not come from the sun into the clouds, directly, the rainbow is a driven element from the ground and then is projected up wards into and under the clouds, and the speed spectrum shows that is so,

Other wise the hole light show would have to be turned 90 degrees, to get the roygebiv speed spectrum into its correct spectrum of orientation, or, its not possible to have the light coming horizontal and then leaving it showing at 90 degrees to the logic

Edited by bulla

Ho I see you have lined up a hole lot of my error there ,makes me feel right at home, but regardless, it dose not obfuscate the point I am making, that the scientific reference is in error and it dose not come from the sun into the clouds, directly, the rainbow is a driven element from the ground and then is projected up wards into and under the clouds, and the speed spectrum shows that is so,

Other wise the hole light show would have to be turned 90 degrees, to get the roygebiv speed spectrum into its correct spectrum of orientation, or, its not possible to have the light coming horizontal and then leaving it showing at 90 degrees to the logic

How is the scientific reference in error? We seem to have a clear explanation (with repeated observation, predictability) of how rainbows work and why.

Rainbows are created when light is refracted through a medium such as the water in the clouds, or the water in a fountain (you see those a lot too), or tinted windows, or quite a lot of other media.

Here, you should read this: http://science.howst...ms/rainbow1.htm

The fundamental process at work in a rainbow is refraction -- the "bending" of light. Light bends -- or more accurately, changes directions -- when it travels from one medium to another. This happens because light travels at different speeds in different mediums.

[...]

Drops of rainwater can refract and disperse light in the same basic way as a prism. In the right conditions, this refraction forms rainbows.

[...]

rainbow-prism.jpg

A prism separates white light into its component colors. For simplicity's sake, this diagram shows only red and violet, which are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

[...]

In this way, each individual raindrop disperses white sunlight into its component colors. So why do we see wide bands of color, as if different rainy areas were dispersing a different single color? Because we only see one color from each raindrop. You can see how this works in the diagram below.

rainbow-spectrum.jpg

When raindrop A disperses light, only the red light exits at the correct angle to travel to the observer's eyes. The other colored beams exit at a lower angle, so the observer doesn't see them. The sunlight will hit all the surrounding raindrops in the same way, so they will all bounce red light onto the observer.

Raindrop B is much lower in the sky, so it doesn't bounce red light to the observer. At its height, the violet light exits at the correct angle to travel to the observer's eye. All the drops surrounding raindrop B bounce light in the same way. The raindrops in between A and B all bounce different colors of light to the observer, so the observer sees the full color spectrum. If you were up above the rain, you would see the rainbow as a full circle, because the light would bounce back from all around you. On the ground, we see the arc of the rainbow that is visible above the horizon.

What's wrong with the scientific explanation?

Either you have chosen poor quality references, or you have misread them, or you have mistyped, or you are lying. It is not a reflection, it is a refraction.

Actually it's both. There is an internal reflection off of the back of the rain droplet; you see the rainbow when the sun is behind you.

Ho thanks for taking the time to respond with those diagrams, and yes there the ones I say are incorrect, and so is the next one being that they are now both refraction and reflection of the back of water droplets

The rainbow is generated as per my litmus test, further more the ones you see are only !% of the actual occurrences, which are in fact a continuum of trillions that have occurred over billions of years non stop, and at anyone time on the lite side of earth which has had a complete set of 60 or more, continually out front of earth, between us and the sun and that is the ionosphere and is what generates the ionosphere

You see we have not been observant enough, unlike our ancient forebears, the Mayan called them red and white rainbow, while Horus the (ra) god called them red and white crowns, Quote To beautify that upper and the lower Nile , being the lands of Horus, or to make it rain , (sic) read the Rosetta stone,

Further more all rainbows are generated from the ground, and all begin there lives as white rainbow, and only when the cloud comes over and obstructs them do the become red, or you see a roygebiv, while the rest being 99% go all the way to the ionosphere, and interact building the ionosphere

Now I am very happy and confident that I can fully explain the full dynamics that, generate the rainbow and also the magnetic plumes they generate and also give you all the dimensions and full dynamic speeds and schematics for the total wave structure this includes, wave lengths frequencies and dwell and wave spacings and lux and fluxing dynamics that fits Albert Einsteins equation and a lot more, meaning this is where our gravity is generated, and also contains the fields of relativity, or the doorway to the forth dimension and I will also give you the factor for zero sum gravity , which I believe you call the scientific god particle

I also have the quantum atomic optics and full atomic distortion factors and crystallography for the Hydro H2o @ Atomic 6 that makes it all occur

So are you interested in this data, that is the question

And to further add the structure is a Hetodynamic Electromagnetic Hydro four element array and works like a cathode and anode with one side dynamic the othere is static the equation as best as I can make out for this is as follows

E=Mc2 10to16 TeV ,w,w,wz

= specific gravity==Higgs boson

or BOW-SUN

Edited by bulla

Further more all rainbows are generated from the ground, and all begin there lives as white rainbow, and only when the cloud comes over and obstructs them do the become red, or you see a roygebiv, while the rest being 99% go all the way to the ionosphere, and interact building the ionosphere

Evidence, please.

now problems you first see the litmus then try this one, two wardrobe mirror doors on static frame @ 120 degrees , drill hole in ground to 500 mm then place mercury thermometer in hole with remote sensing and digital by four to the right of decimal place, then mirrors over top and see temp drop, but false reading, due to change in specific gravity that's with mirrors facing sunrise, this is Atomic refractory factors, same as rainbow white

Ok so why do I give you all this data, well there is a very serious reason I do so and its all to do with climate change, I strongly suspect the northern hemisphere is heading for an eclipse due to magnetosphere decline, and its on a runaway coarse, in one direction that's a total fail, but only the northern hemisphere and that's a fail for the white rainbows, hence your Ionosphere failure

Why because the oil and dispersant has killed the Hydro factor, the mist convection, or no Atomic six then no Atomic Rainbows, that means no gravity no Ionosphere and your grids dead hence you arctic melt

Edited by bulla

The rainbow is generated as per my litmus test, further more the ones you see are only !% of the actual occurrences, which are in fact a continuum of trillions that have occurred over billions of years non stop, and at anyone time on the lite side of earth which has had a complete set of 60 or more, continually out front of earth, between us and the sun and that is the ionosphere and is what generates the ionosphere

You're making no sense.

Litmus test is a form of pH indicator... do you mean that type of litmus test, or the more "generalized" and metaphorical litmus test? This is confusing.

Also, please complete your sentences; I don't mean to be an a$$ but it's very unclear what you're talking about. What percentages of actual occurences? Of rainbows? a continuum of what? set of 60 or more what?

We can't really engage in a conversation we don't understand. Take a second to go over your sentnces and formulate them a bit better. I don't mean to be rude here, it's just very hard to answer or consider your points this way.

You see we have not been observant enough, unlike our ancient forebears, the Mayan called them red and white rainbow, while Horus the (ra) god called them red and white crowns, Quote To beautify that upper and the lower Nile , being the lands of Horus, or to make it rain , (sic) read the Rosetta stone,

Observant in what? Just look up after the rain and you get a rainbow. Why do we need to spot *every* rainbow that happens in order to understand how they work? We know how they work. We have evidence and we can even (shocker!) produce them ourselves very quickly outside of lab settings.

I don't understand what your point is.

That's complete and utter bunk. If you think otherwise, you need to give us actual evidence for this, and an explanation as to why our current physics explains things so perfectly is wrong, and your explanation is better.

Now I am very happy and confident that I can fully explain the full dynamics that, generate the rainbow and also the magnetic plumes they generate and also give you all the dimensions and full dynamic speeds and schematics for the total wave structure this includes, wave lengths frequencies and dwell and wave spacings and lux and fluxing dynamics that fits Albert Einsteins equation and a lot more, meaning this is where our gravity is generated, and also contains the fields of relativity, or the doorway to the forth dimension and I will also give you the factor for zero sum gravity , which I believe you call the scientific god particle

Seeing as it stands in direct contradiction to what we see and what we know, and in direct contradiction to the way you PRODUCE rainbows independently, I doubt you can.

But please, try. You have to supply evidence for all of this, though. We're a science forum, it's part of the expectations if you want to convince us to drop mainstream optics (that works!) with your version.

I also have the quantum atomic optics and full atomic distortion factors and crystallography for the Hydro H2o @ Atomic 6 that makes it all occur

Wordsalad.

And to further add the structure is a Hetodynamic Electromagnetic Hydro four element array and works like a cathode and anode with one side dynamic the othere is static the equation as best as I can make out for this is as follows

E=Mc2 10to16 TeV ,w,w,wz

= specific gravity==Higgs boson

or BOW-SUN

Wordsalad.

How does any of this relate to producing a rainbow? I just showed you how I make rainbows in my own kitchen without the need for any electrodynamic hydro-anything, with simple physics, repeatedly and without fail.

What you're saying seems to be proven wrong by the mere fact that I can go outside right now with just a bucket of water and make a rainbow.

Also, if rainbows are produced from the ground and not from the sun, please explain why there are no rainbows during the night (without a white light source).

~mooey

Ho mooey dont panic, I will show you the lot, but look when you make your little rainbows in your bucket you cannot see the dynamic wave structure because the full wave length is 66.6666 Mt in length, and there can not be any rainbows with out the electromagnetic driven background or the sun, I never said you dont need sun, I saying those drawings of refraction are totally wrong you people have just never made anything big enough so you see the dynamic structure so you have never seen it ok, so there fore you believe it doesn't exist, cos you haven't seen it

look there is so many measurements in the schematics and your going to be astonished as they are all the recurring ones the reason you have never been able to find them mathematically or as you say SR or cube it, that's what Einstein was saying, and why he couldn't fit the lot in his equation, so the constant was left out because I tell you it fluxes, and all this is also tied in with Newtons understandings

I know this is all different to what you know and understand but none of yours adds up, other wise you would have the scientific god particle wouldn't you, but you dont, well all my stuff all adds up from one end to the other, and the god particle is hidden in the Atomic Distortion of Hydro H2o@ Atomic six, of the mist that's why you cannot find it and the recurring math leads you into a dead end because of the fluxing factors, that's why Intestine had to stop where he did for that reason,

But look I come to all this from a totaly different angle than you people do and I am prepared to show and teach you how to find everything, and including your magnetic ground waves I have had all these answers since 2007, have you read the litmus test or call it what you want but how to catch the light beam from the rainbow that's your first thing read what it says, did you know it had a beam a flat beam that projects upwards, that makes the rainbow

Did you ever realize that all rainbows made are all polarized north south magnetic, do you realize all those magnetic plumes and hot spots that you lot, know not where they come from or go to and that you dont realize they are made by the white rainbows, that you dont know why it rains or where the clouds come from well all this data I will give you ok , now look I got a couple of vids that may help explain that I could put on here ok,now look I got a white beard a big one cos I am an old bloke, and all self educated and that includes my reading and writing and I am a recluse like an old Hermite ok, so I might be a bit slow cos I am also Aspergers but we will get there ok I promise

Edited by bulla

!

Moderator Note

Speculations Rule 1. Speculations must be backed up by evidence or some sort of proof. If your speculation is untestable, or you don't give us evidence (or a prediction that is testable), your thread will be moved to the Trash Can. If you expect any scientific input, you need to provide a case that science can measure.

Evidence or testable model. Now.

Listen mate no one speaks to me in that manner, you can Ether change you attitude to a gentlemanly fashion with some respect or I will pull that lot down myself and you can go to hell

We're being polite and very *very* patient.

You came to our forum, we did not solicit you or asked you out of the blue, you decided that you want to post here, and by doing that, you need to follow our rules. We are pointing out where your theory is lacking, and you're not being cooperative.

We're pointing out where you're disobeying our rules, and you need to be cooperative with that, otherwise this thread won't last long; we want you to stay, but you need to follow our rules. Fair, isn't it?

Now please read our rules and post your evidence. We won't be able to discuss science with you if you don't cooperate.

~mooey

This is a fabulous topic, now we have a proven way of being able to produce Rainbows and know exactly where they finish. I have it on good authority that pots of gold, which up until now have been difficult to find can now be isolated and collected. Thanks Bulla.

Listen mate no one speaks to me in that manner, you can Ether change you attitude to a gentlemanly fashion with some respect or I will pull that lot down myself and you can go to hell

!

Moderator Note

Or you can come down of your high horse and listen to what staff tell you to do. As it happens, personal attacks are also against our rules, so I would advise against that in future.

You are required as per our rules to provide a testable model, back your hypothesis up with evidence (note: not more baseless speculation) and detail what predictions it makes. If you can't do this, your thread will be closed, you'll quite possibly end up suspended and you'll not be allowed to bring up your topic again. Suit yourself as to which way you go, but don't say you weren't warned.

Do not continue to derail this thread by responding to mod notes.

OK I am going to stop here and wait and see if anyone is following whats taking place here and whether this is of Interest, otherwise I am talking to my self yet again

Edited by bulla