Architecture of Free Energy Source

IsraelUnoone

Two tuning fork with a other creating a cross perpendicular (bird eye view) upside down that connects both ends to a stem that is a ball- this ball is focal point of where the energy meets from ground and space. This in rotation creates energy by itself yet the problem is that power is needed to make it amplify. So, place this in a structure like a building like an antenna to receive transmited energy by via satalite orbit in kentic energy harnessed to a similar transmission of energy to the earth to these antenna with the technology that already exist such as telecom satalites. In addition to this is the rotation of the earth that contributes to the energy being harnessed both ground and space/ negitive and positive. Tesla technology applied to the ions in the air to the receptors that enable structures created in such way to have free electricity. Everything is created by a vibration or a sound annuciated. This vibration of the current of electricity harnessed by the satalite downloaded makes this possible. The study of the kind of wave length will determine the best option of most efficent and subtiable choice with out causing electromagnetic disturbances and mutation.

Sound 261.wav

Edited by IsraelUnoone

Energy can no be created or destroyed, this means that the energy is right here already in creation and the ability to hold that power is inheritent in all creation. This is one way as solar is another.

How is this generating free energy, exactly?

and don't steal this. profits made from it will result in judgement, my recording is already a patent within a patent a product within product

Two tuning fork with a other creating a cross perpendicular (bird eye view) upside down that connects both ends to a stem that is a ball- this ball is focal point of where the energy meets from ground and space. This in rotation creates energy by itself yet the problem is that power is needed to make it amplify. So, place this in a structure like a building like an antenna to receive transmited energy by via satalite orbit in kentic energy harnessed to a similar transmission of energy to the earth to these antenna with the technology that already exist such as telecom satalites. In addition to this is the rotation of the earth that contributes to the energy being harnessed both ground and space/ negitive and positive. Tesla technology applied to the ions in the air to the receptors that enable structures created in such way to have free electricity. Everything is created by a vibration or a sound annuciated. This vibration of the current of electricity harnessed by the satalite downloaded makes this possible. The study of the kind of wave length will determine the best option of most efficent and subtiable choice with out causing electromagnetic disturbances and mutation.

!

Moderator Note

IsraelUnoone, please be aware of the forums in which you publish your threads. All speculative material is to be confined to the speculations forum and as such, this thread is moved.

This is a working pyshic that viable and not spectulation and would like this submitted to earthscience

!

Moderator Note

IsraelUnoone, please be aware of the forums in which you publish your threads. All speculative material is to be confined to the speculations forum and as such, this thread is moved.

and don't steal this for profit, my recording is already a patent within a patent a product within product

vibration is energy bottom line

Edited by IsraelUnoone

This is a working pyshic that viable and not spectulation and would like this submitted to earthscience

IsraelUnoone, nobody can take your idea seriously, if you provide a rather confused description of your 'device' (I realise English is your second language), and expect us to take your word for it that it works.

At the very least provide a diagram with dimensions, and a detailed description on how this generates electricity. For instance, I'm baffled how two tuning forks and a rotating ball, can generate usable electricity from a satellites' transmit power. What materials were used ? Why is this an improvement on other so-called renewable sources of energy ? What data can you provide e.g power output ? What is the mathematical model you used, that led to this idea ?

It's impossible to provide any constructive criticism, if there is simply nothing to go on.

Edited by Royston

IsraelUnoone,

Two tuning fork with a other creating a cross perpendicular (bird eye view) upside down that connects both ends to a stem that is a ball- this ball is focal point of where the energy meets from ground and space. This in rotation creates energy by itself yet the problem is that power is needed to make it amplify.

It seems that this sort of contraption will never harness enough energy for work. Or to power something. So what is the point of the object and how are these vibrations significant from other detectable wave frequencies?

edit because cross posted with Royston. He does say the ball rotates, so if these tuning forks make the ball spin then there is at least some output. But I don't see in anyway it could be enhanced.

Edited by JustinW

He does say the ball rotates, so if these tuning forks make the ball spin then there is at least some output. But I don't see in anyway it could be enhanced.

I think we probably need more information, before we come to any conclusions. Rule of thumb, if a claim includes a mention of Tesla, it's...

If there is nothing to go on, then why is a staff Empress of Everything saying that he will post this in the Free energy section and english is not my so called mother tongue yet it is my first language. Thanks for your comment though it's completely unfounded

IsraelUnoone, nobody can take your idea seriously, if you provide a rather confused description of your 'device' (I realise English is your second language), and expect us to take your word for it that it works.

At the very least provide a diagram with dimensions, and a detailed description on how this generates electricity. For instance, I'm baffled how two tuning forks and a rotating ball, can generate usable electricity from a satellites' transmit power. What materials were used ? Why is this an improvement on other so-called renewable sources of energy ? What data can you provide e.g power output ? What is the mathematical model you used, that led to this idea ?

It's impossible to provide any constructive criticism, if there is simply nothing to go on.

Have you even tried? A tuning fork struck and place on a violin, and the bow with string played ampilfies it. It work. just have to apply light to it along with other vibrations for this universe consist of vibration and can not exist with out it. Nuclear science proves that vibration or exciting moluecule create energy. In similar for it take a rod to harness this energy. Understand. Thanks for your comment

IsraelUnoone,

It seems that this sort of contraption will never harness enough energy for work. Or to power something. So what is the point of the object and how are these vibrations significant from other detectable wave frequencies?

edit because cross posted with Royston. He does say the ball rotates, so if these tuning forks make the ball spin then there is at least some output. But I don't see in anyway it could be enhanced.

!

Moderator Note

IsraelUnoone,

Firstly, my alias here is hypervalent_iodine. Empress of everything is simply my member title (i.e. I am hypervalent_iodine, the Empress of Everything). Note the bold. It means I'm a she.

Secondly, there is no 'free energy section' and claiming that my willingness to move your thread (which you'll note is in the speculations section) instead of closing it or deleting it is proof of concept is just silly. Royston asked you valid questions and you are required (as per the rules of this forum) to respond to them with evidence or some sort of scientific argument. If you fail to do this, this thread will be closed and you will be risking suspension.

Please do not respond to this.

Sound 323.wavSound 322.wav

The diagram of the contraption is a tuning fork to actual ratio that is already a standardized measurement and all others have been stated by tesla before, with a little tweaking, it's a viable energy source. In addition all studies are already mostly on this site, just need application to what is logical to what has been stated. Such as output, mhz, frequency and etc. Thanks for the response. Please add another if this is not clear enough.

If there is nothing to go on, then why is a staff Empress of Everything saying that he will post this in the Free energy section and english is not my so called mother tongue yet it is my first language. Thanks for your comment though it's completely unfounded

Have you even tried? A tuning fork struck and place on a violin, and the bow with string played ampilfies it. It work. just have to apply light to it along with other vibrations for this universe consist of vibration and can not exist with out it. Nuclear science proves that vibration or exciting moluecule create energy. In similar for it take a rod to harness this energy. Understand. Thanks for your comment

Sound 324.wav

The diagram of the contraption is a tuning fork to actual ratio that is already a standardized measurement and all others have been stated by tesla before, with a little tweaking, it's a viable energy source. In addition all studies are already mostly on this site, just need application to what is logical to what has been stated. Such as output, mhz, frequency and etc. Thanks for the response. Please add another if this is not clear enough.

Sound 324.wav

Sound 327.wavSound 326.wav

Sound 324.wav

Sound 325.wav

Edited by IsraelUnoone