Teh what do you look like thread...

DandyGurl

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL she lives in america there is no chance even if it was her you would be able to get in to her pants :D that is what i am asuming you want to do with all these hint's, i really will have a huge laugh if its a man, thats why you dont let your D*ck do the talking* untill you do know if she is who she says she is

* refering to mens brains are in there pants when it comes to women, not calling you a dick or anything

LOL she lives in america there is no chance even if it was her you would be able to get in to her pants :D that is what i am asuming you want to do with all these hint's, i really will have a huge laugh if its a man, thats why you dont let your D*ck do the talking* untill you do know if she is who she says she is

* refering to mens brains are in there pants when it comes to women, not calling you a dick or anything

yeah that was the response i was looking for boris!

nah, im all ok over here in england....! (in the previosuly mentioned sense that is)

yeah, i was gonna suggest that it may not even be a girl, but then i thought that one step too far!

also you know how you always here in the news about old male paedophile people who pretend to be young girls over the internet... not suggesting nothing, just crossed my mind.

hope (s)he doesnt read this thread, they'll really hate me!

yeah that was the response i was looking for boris!

nah, im all ok over here in england....! (in the previosuly mentioned sense that is)

yeah, i was gonna suggest that it may not even be a girl, but then i thought that one step too far!

also you know how you always here in the news about old male paedophile people who pretend to be young girls over the internet... not suggesting nothing, just crossed my mind.

hope (s)he doesnt read this thread, they'll really hate me!

(s)He'll hate me first for bringing the idea up first that she might be a man, but in this world who cares it's not like (s)he is ever going to see you, that'll just be one more to my list who hates me :D , because when it comes to things like this i just speak my mind if i have a doubt as to who they say they are, but one more thing if it is'nt really her she has gone to some great lengths to build up a false identity

(s)He'll hate me first for bringing the idea up first that she might be a man, but in this world who cares it's not like (s)he is ever going to see you, that'll just be one more to my list who hates me :D , because when it comes to things like this i just speak my mind if i have a doubt as to who they say they are, but one more thing if it is'nt really her she has gone to some great lengths to build up a false identity

maybe, i still thought that too, i think (s)he will kill me for that 3 line para in my last post!

still, just pointing out possibilities in a world which is sadly like that.

whatever, nothing proved still, blike giving the URL would be a good step forward.

at the same time you dont really want enemies no matter who they are, so long as they know decent stuff and you can help each other, always a useful friendship.

maybe, i still thought that too, i think (s)he will kill me for that 3 line para in my last post!

still, just pointing out possibilities in a world which is sadly like that.

whatever, nothing proved still, blike giving the URL would be a good step forward.

at the same time you dont really want enemies no matter who they are, so long as they know decent stuff and you can help each other, always a useful friendship.

maybe, i still thought that too, i think (s)he will kill me for that 3 line para in my last post!.

how can (s)he kill you (s)he lives in america all (s)he can do is give writen threats on the internet which will most likely be deleted, but i would get worried if you started getting death threats through the post, then you will know (s)he is intent on killing you if (s)he manages to find you address ect :D

maybe, i still thought that too, i think (s)he will kill me for that 3 line para in my last post!.

how can (s)he kill you (s)he lives in america all (s)he can do is give writen threats on the internet which will most likely be deleted, but i would get worried if you started getting death threats through the post, then you will know (s)he is intent on killing you if (s)he manages to find you address ect :D

i have many stalkers and am often followed, im not paranoid and i am not halucinating, but i swear the last person who threatened me over the net did actually kill me. im really scared of online stalkers and id like to remind people that i am not paranoid.

( ^ jokes in case!)

on a more serious note why the F$*$ did i say 'kill' its a bit inappropriate.... you know what i mean; (s)he might be a bit offended to say the least!

i have many stalkers and am often followed, im not paranoid and i am not halucinating, but i swear the last person who threatened me over the net did actually kill me. im really scared of online stalkers and id like to remind people that i am not paranoid.

( ^ jokes in case!)

on a more serious note why the F$*$ did i say 'kill' its a bit inappropriate.... you know what i mean; (s)he might be a bit offended to say the least!

I know people who deliberatly make misleading profiles to leech those who are responsive , I go along with Boris on # 63 ,

I bet if she were to be out on the street wearing those clothes at night and letting everyone know how sexy she looks and then telling everyone what her house and car looks like even with the no.plates available for identification , is surely asking for attention or even likely , narcisstic or else deliberately false and misleading .

I know people who deliberatly make misleading profiles to leech those who are responsive , I go along with Boris on # 63 ,

I bet if she were to be out on the street wearing those clothes at night and letting everyone know how sexy she looks and then telling everyone what her house and car looks like even with the no.plates available for identification , is surely asking for attention or even likely , narcisstic or else deliberately false and misleading .