Teh what do you look like thread...

DandyGurl

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're violating copyright by posting that image as your own. The site you're getting your pictures from requires a subscription (hint) and the copyrights are clearly stated. Anyone who wants to 'see more' of "you" can do so. heh

Do you think thats not my photobucket account? send me a pic and I will up load it and you can see it under my account... Threason why it gets so many hits is because it caintains my sig to the forums I subscribe to, and a lot of people read my posts...

You're violating copyright by posting that image as your own. The site you're getting your pictures from requires a subscription (hint) and the copyrights are clearly stated. Anyone who wants to 'see more' of "you" can do so. heh

Do you think thats not my photobucket account? send me a pic and I will up load it and you can see it under my account... Threason why it gets so many hits is because it caintains my sig to the forums I subscribe to, and a lot of people read my posts...

Just because it's your photobucket account doesn't mean it's your property.

That's not your picture. Admit it. I have the URL you're stealing them from.

Just because it's your photobucket account doesn't mean it's your property.

That's not your picture. Admit it. I have the URL you're stealing them from.

I have the URL you're stealing them from.

ok, no questions asked why.... but can i have it!?!??!?!?!?!?! :D :D :D

"Threason why it gets so many hits is because it caintains my sig to the forums I subscribe to" -- DandyGurl

spelling!!!

but, yeah, doesnt mean a thing really, not 100% sure about this one, i spose if blike does have the URL thats solid proof... it would also be funny if you have used that pic for loadsa other forums and it was us that said "no" first... just interesting, can never beat the clever dudes! (assuming they are not yours, not saying they are though, just saying 'if...')

I have the URL you're stealing them from.

ok, no questions asked why.... but can i have it!?!??!?!?!?!?! :D :D :D

"Threason why it gets so many hits is because it caintains my sig to the forums I subscribe to" -- DandyGurl

spelling!!!

but, yeah, doesnt mean a thing really, not 100% sure about this one, i spose if blike does have the URL thats solid proof... it would also be funny if you have used that pic for loadsa other forums and it was us that said "no" first... just interesting, can never beat the clever dudes! (assuming they are not yours, not saying they are though, just saying 'if...')