Post a pic of your ride in front of your house!!!

DandyGurl

How can you hate BMW?

People don't generally dislike the BMW itself; they dislike the monsters that BMW drivers turn into when they get behind the wheel. Be warned!

have you been round the blocks?

I hope you realise this is most likely a gimmick account, because that would make the above quote even funnier.

Yeah keep watch of those kangaroos , I wouldn't want to be surprised by one to go through my windshield ,as the kangaroo steak is easier to cook being under the wheel this way there wouldn't be so much effort to tenderize the meat .

As for vanity being a virtue , my wisdom here is ,

I believe it is better to sit with the dead ,as there is more to learn from ones life ,

if I were to talk with them then I can imagine how much wealth of wisdom I can learn ,

I believe to be truthfully happy in life is to understand the value of life ,

if that was to hard for me to understand ,throw me all the money in the world in which I may burn.

People don't generally dislike the BMW itself; they dislike the monsters that BMW drivers turn into when they get behind the wheel. Be warned!

I hope you realise this is most likely a gimmick account' date=' because that would make the above quote even funnier.[/quote']

The hells that mean?

MY car has around 1000HP and cost $275,000.

thats impossible.

Its called sarcasm.

Main Entry: sar·casm

Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m

Function: noun

Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>

2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>

synonym see WIT

Butters is rolling his eyes at you right now...