when we ask for evidence . . . outside the bible.

kla2

I might have to start believe in divine providence if someone manages to persuade John Cuthber to use quote tags!

I can provide evidence that he does in fact know how to use them, has used them and chooses not to. That's just how he roles...

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/65307-when-we-ask-for-evidence-outside-the-bible/page__p__667485#entry667485

You can start praying to me as soon as your first cheque clears.

I can provide evidence that he does in fact know how to use them, has used them and chooses not to. That's just how he roles...

http://www.sciencefo...485#entry667485

You can start praying to me as soon as your first cheque clears.

You mean that you didn't notice that I have been doing so for many months now! was it all in vain? you couldn't hear? or you chose not to hear?

You mean that you didn't notice that I have been doing so for many months now! was it all in vain? you couldn't hear? or you chose not to hear?

Has the first cheque cleared? If not that'd be why. If it has, it's probably some clerical issue... If you are devout enough you will receive a message directly back, if you don't receive one then you probably need to be a better follower...

I feel a little bad I think this might be a little off topic :/

I agree. The OP has not studied what he criticises. It appears to me (sorry OP) that he has not studied what he supports either. I despair of the vacuity of the arguments so often put for religion. They suggest that religious apologists lack the very intellectual courage they criticise others for lacking.

As for the idea of testing theories by faith, I have no idea what this means unless it means we have have faith in our method of testing.

Religion deserves better than this.