Special room

Threw the table into the mirror and used the broken shards of glass to slit your wrists until freed by the sweet release of death.

Let's say I don't believe in a soul, so it doesn't work. It's a lot more wordplay than anything else.

Edited by questionposter

The mirror casts no reflection since you have no light source.

Since you also have no etc., I'm going to break the legs off the table, feel around for the nearest wall and lean the table top against it, making a door. I open the door and escape.

Open the door and leave

If there is no door, I would construct an axe using pieces of glass from the mirror and a leg of the table, bound together with pieces of my clothing.

I would tap the walls to find a hollow part, and try to chop through it.

As questionposter says it is a game of words and their meaning, not an science question for Huodinis.

Tip: You need to use both the mirror and the table to escape. The shape of the room is irrelevant.

Good luck chopping through 3 feet of concrete with shards of glass.

Also - are we to assume a spherical room?

Nope, rectangular.

The mirror casts no reflection since you have no light source.

Since you also have no etc., I'm going to break the legs off the table, feel around for the nearest wall and lean the table top against it, making a door. I open the door and escape.

There's no light source but you can still look at things.

Open the door and leave

If there is no door, I would construct an axe using pieces of glass from the mirror and a leg of the table, bound together with pieces of my clothing.

I would tap the walls to find a hollow part, and try to chop through it.

What if the walls are too thick or strong?

If this isn't the answer, it should be. Very clever.

It's almost the answer, it sounds better out-loud than on text, and it goes like this

"I looked in the mirror, I saw what I saw, I took the saw, cut the table in half, two halves make a 'whole' and I climbed out the hole"

Edited by questionposter