Hello Old Time SFN'ers

JPQuiceno

Hello everyone. It's been a while for those who remember me from back in the day. 7 Years have passed and I just thought I'd swing by to see how things were doing.

I'm going to see if I have enough time when not working to participate in some lively discussions. My main interests to be honest are economics and philosophy to be frank, so we'll se where this goes. (I'm a anarcho-capitalist/libertarian/voluntaryist of the Austrian Murray Rothbard type.)

Salutations to blike, sayonara, capnref, ecoli, ydoaps and the all others I forget to mention.

See ya' when I see ya!

Edited by JPQuiceno

Welcome back. Good lord, it's been a while. What have you been up to since the old days?

Also, holy fudgemuffins, I've been on SFN for eight years.

You were really cute back then . . . . as seen in that thread that was recently bumped . . . fudgemuffins lol . . :D

Welcome back. Good lord, it's been a while. What have you been up to since the old days?

Also, holy fudgemuffins, I've been on SFN for eight years.

Thanks. I've been busy being an entrepreneur to put it simply. Various jobs, self education and various business ventures have led me to my now present as the propietor of a business signs manufacturer located in Miami, FL.

Besides my work life (which I enjoy as my hobby as well, the enthralls of capitalism and entrepreneurship are one of the most important underpinnings of my personal life) I've been very active in the house/techno music scene in Miami and well enjoying the life in Miami overall.

How about yourself?

Edited by JPQuiceno

Hello everyone. It's been a while for those who remember me from back in the day. 7 Years have passed and I just thought I'd swing by to see how things were doing.

I'm going to see if I have enough time when not working to participate in some lively discussions. My main interests to be honest are economics and philosophy to be frank, so we'll se where this goes. (I'm a anarcho-capitalist/libertarian/voluntaryist of the Austrian Murray Rothbard type.)

Salutations to blike, sayonara, capnref, ecoli, ydoaps and the all others I forget to mention.

See ya' when I see ya!

Has it really been that long? Wow. I feel old now.

• 1 year later...