The Seeker

Mike Infinity

As humans we seek logical explanations of our origin and the origin of all material things. For if I showed a young child an apple and the child would ask me "where did it come from?" And I reply "nowhere, and no, it didn't come from a tree either" the child would search for the origin of that apple in an attempt to better understand it.

The same is with logical minded adults concerning our origin.

I understand that whatever is inside of me, that spark of life- that peice of divinity- that fragment of God, is also me. So it is futile to identify myself apart from IT. Consider a circle drawn by hand. The drafter must begin at a point and return to it in order to complete it. The part of the circle that was the point of origin if now lost within the circumference itself. So now many ask, "Where is God?" ...even after I found God I continued to ask, that is until I understood that the point of origin I sought would be forever lost within the circumference. To ease the pain of having no heritage and no legacy, I intelligently pondered the circle and logicly drew a point on the circumference and said "This is the origin" and called It God for a lack of a better definition. Was the point I scribed at all different from the original point of origin? No. I can now see the nature and the course of the original point of origin. I know it need not be highlighted for the circle to be complete, if anything, it makes the circle seem broken and divided. But it allows the seeker of the point of origin to be satisfied, and to find what the seeker sought.

"Search and you shall find."

Edited by Mike Infinity

Do you want me to close the thread so it retains it's sanctity and sacred position, or shall I leave it open for comment?

This is a discussion forum, so statements like this don't leave much room for two-way talk. What you're most likely to get are comments that agree and disagree with the statement. Are you prepared for both?

If I have broken one of the posting guidelines please make it known to me. My personal views are open-ended, if a persons says something profound enough to change my mind, there is a possibility that I won't believe in God any longer. I am not a religious person. Have you never heard a conversation started with a comment or statement? I hear them everyday. Furthermore, I believe the intention of my post was positive, non-egotistical, and enlightening in nature. Though your reply was indeed enlightening, it was neither of the former. Do as you see fit. What ever you do, do it for all mankind, not because you choose to present your personal opinion as a form license so that justice be served. I am not saying you are guilty of this. Justice unseasoned by mercy, to me, is not justice.

Edited by Mike Infinity

I wanted to make sure you were prepared for some fallout. When a member responded to your Creation Story thread, you made a personal attack, and I thought the member was being very conversational and polite. But he disagreed with some of your points, so I'm guessing he wasn't profound enough for you.

I have no problem with you expressing your faith. But if you are going to reject others comments then this is no more than preaching, and that IS against our rules.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'm perhaps a bit sensitive when it comes to people who join this science forum strictly to post in the Religion section. It's supposed to be an add-on for our members, not the sole reason you came here.

I felt attacked because he/she seemed only to dissect my post for the purpose of discrediting it. It appears to be subtle species of trolling designed to entice a negative response, brainwash viewers, present fallacies

as facts concerning things he/she admits they are not sure of, while the entire time maintaining a cunning innocence. Maybe this is why that poster never responded, mission accomplished. If you dont want people to post in religion, remove it. I came here to reveal the 4th spatial dimension, but with the zeitgeist of scientific forums leaning entirely to the status quo while systematically patronizing any and all that see otherwise, if our real life civil liberties was handled in this manner, we would be on our way to a dictatorship. I do understand you seek to maintain a quality environment, posting rules should evolve frequently. But I'm sure you knew that.As for the discovery, I have elected not to reveal this monumental breakthrough on this site or anyother namely because there is simply no where to post it.It's outside mainstream physic so its against rules. Your lost, not mine though id really wish for you to"read em and weep". Instead I will sell it to the highest bidder in the form of a software application. As for people, I see straight through them. I guess it is a God given ability.

Edited by Mike Infinity

If you dont want people to post in religion, remove it.

Aww, you know that's not what I said.

I came here to reveal the 4th spatial dimension, but with the zeitgeist of scientific forums loaninog entirely to the status qu while systematically patronizing any and all that see otherwise, I have elected not to reveal this monumental breakthrough on this site or anyother. I will sell it to the highest bidder in the form of a software application.

Good luck to you. Make sure to stop by in the limo and flip us the bird when you strike it rich.

As for people, I see straight through them.

X-ray vision, cool. I chose mind control, but it only works on me. :(

I know I know, everyone thinks I like tearing into these threads but I really don't.. I just can't stand to see willful ignorance go unchallenged....

As humans we seek logical explanations of our origin and the origin of all material things. For if I showed a young child an apple and the child would ask me "where did it come from?" And I reply "nowhere, and no, it didn't come from a tree either" the child would search for the origin of that apple in an attempt to better understand it.

Ok, you are equating an apple and it's existence with what? The existence of the universe? The existence of life? Be specific because if i am to challenge your assumptions i need to know what they are...

The same is with logical minded adults concerning our origin.

Again, define our origin...

I understand that whatever is inside of me, that spark of life- that peice of divinity- that fragment of God, is also me.

From where does this false understanding come from? What is the spark of life? What is god, much less a fragment of god, place show some evidence of either...

So it is futile to identify myself apart from IT

I disagree, you must first define what IT is before you can say anything about IT and how IT is connected to you...

Consider a circle drawn by hand. The drafter must begin at a point and return to it in order to complete it. The part of the circle that was the point of origin if now lost within the circumference itself. So now many ask, "Where is God?" ...even after I found God I continued to ask, that is until I understood that the point of origin I sought would be forever lost within the circumference.

Again, please define god and how is this god that you define connected with a circle...

To ease the pain of having no heritage and no legacy,

I have both a heritage and a legacy, if you do not I am sorry for you...

I intelligently pondered the circle and logicly drew a point on the circumference and said "This is the origin" and called It God for a lack of a better definition.

Lack of a better definition? God is the point on a circle, there are an infinite number of points in a circle, which one is god? is it the god of the circle?

Was the point I scribed at all different from the original point of origin?

Maybe, maybe not, you have chosen a point on a circle, out of an infinite number of points who gives you leave to call it god?

No. I can now see the nature and the course of the original point of origin.

No, you can see the point you have chosen for no apparent reason other the need to choose a point...

I know it need not be highlighted for the circle to be complete, if anything, it makes the circle seem broken and divided. But it allows the seeker of the point of origin to be satisfied, and to find what the seeker sought.

So you get to choose the point of a circle and call it god because you need some sort of satisfaction?

yes, i have searched and I found no god, no evidence of any god, just lots of people who claim to know god but cannot say who or what god is other than their own baseless claims...

Justice unseasoned by mercy, to me, is not justice.

Another good reason not to believe in any god or gods...

I understand that whatever is inside of me, that spark of life- that peice of divinity- that fragment of God, is also me.

The concept of Élan Vital (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lan_vital) has been disproved for a long time now. I find it interesting that people still try to bring it up in some form or another. It was partly the inspiration of the book by Mary Shelly: "Frankenstein".

So it is futile to identify myself apart from IT.

This statement is very important to understanding why your concepts are false. In systems theory any two systems that interact can be grouped together into a larger system. This is essentially what you are saying in your statement above.

However, because they interact, they must be able to influence each other (or how can they interact?).

Because they influence each other, then it is possible, from the point of view of one of the systems, to learn things about the other system and to exert some amount of control over it.

What this means is that because you believe that we are inseparable from God, then we can take actions that will reveal His existence beyond any doubt.

To ease the pain of having no heritage and no legacy, I intelligently pondered the circle and logicly drew a point on the circumference and said "This is the origin" and called It God for a lack of a better definition.

Key words here: "lack of a better definition".

It could be that this is just a bad analogy, but what you are saying does not make logical sense (and yet you claim it is logical). In the way you describe it, it is not a logical point you chose, but an arbitrary one (and thus not logical at all). Unless you provide the reasoning of why you chose that spot, then it is not logical (and even then if you didn't follow logic then it is not logical).

But, I will go for the bad analogy because you haven't really shown how this as a concept impacts the real world.

As an example, I could create the concept of "Grue", and use your same analogy to prove that Grue is the origin of all things. This does not make Grue really, or even give you any concept of what Grue actually is. In fact, it doesn't give anyone any information about Grue at all.

I seek, and I find lots of things, but I have not found anything so far that would convince me of any supernatural effect or entity (and yes, I am open minded on that).

The atheist death bed experience, near death experiences, your spontaneous first ever dna code that sprang from nothing, Christian spontaneous healings, hospital statistics of religious patients, thats enough evidence for me.

As for my fourth spatial dimension theory, I will release it as a rap video on youtube some time early next

week, I will release the written report on this site. Do me a favor, if it is proof, and I will wager anything that it is, make the video viral. If it is false, you decide what my punishment will be and I will obey. Lets make a bet...

Edited by Mike Infinity

The atheist death bed experience, near death experiences, your spontaneous first ever dna code that sprang from nothing, Christian spontaneous healings, hospital statistics of religious patients, thats enough evidence for me.

As for my fourth spatial dimension theory, I will release it as a rap video on youtube some time early next

week, I will release the written report on this site. Do me a favor, if it is proof, and I will wager anything that it is, make the video viral. If it is false, you decide what my punishment will be and I will obey. Lets make a bet...

Atheist death bed experiences are in many cases people conceding to the wishes of loved ones who fear for that person's soul. Or it is likely simply born out of fear from a lifetime of brain washing. Near death experinces have many scientific explantions, the death of brain cells being the primary one which can induce hallucinations, trigger memories etc.

There is nothing spontaneous about DNA code.

Chrisitan spontaneous healing is no different than Atheist spontaneous healing, sometimes people get better. If your talking about televised faith healings its all bs. Have a look at this link http://thewordonthewordoffaithinfoblog.com/2009/05/26/ex-faith-healer/

What hospital statistics of religious patients?

There is no evidence for any of this whatsoever.

No idea what your taking about in the last paragraph.

I felt attacked because he/she seemed only to dissect my post for the purpose of discrediting it. It appears to be subtle species of trolling designed to entice a negative response, brainwash viewers, present fallacies as facts concerning things he/she admits they are not sure of, while the entire time maintaining a cunning innocence. Maybe this is why that poster never responded, mission accomplished.

Mission accomplished in a sort of aircraft carrier sense of the term. As you are claiming knowledge of my thoughts and motives I will explain them; I was able to dissect your post because it was ill-conceived, poorly expressed, and logically flawed, I did this because I thought the idea behind it and the way it was expressed was disingenuous, uncharitable and wrong.

If you dont want people to post in religion, remove it. I came here to reveal the 4th spatial dimension, but with the zeitgeist of scientific forums leaning entirely to the status quo while systematically patronizing any and all that see otherwise, if our real life civil liberties was handled in this manner, we would be on our way to a dictatorship.
You have expressed dislike of a gentle form of criticism - so I will try to be more cutting. your knowledge of the spirit of science forums is lacking and incomplete - in general the speculations and new theories boards are regularly the busiest and most energetic; not the actions of a group looking to bolster the status quo. If the censorship you claim to be true was the case then perhaps you might have a point; but the moderators here give threads every chance to survive.

I do understand you seek to maintain a quality environment, posting rules should evolve frequently. But I'm sure you knew that.As for the discovery, I have elected not to reveal this monumental breakthrough on this site or anyother namely because there is simply no where to post it.It's outside mainstream physic so its against rules. Your lost, not mine though id really wish for you to"read em and weep". Instead I will sell it to the highest bidder in the form of a software application. As for people, I see straight through them. I guess it is a God given ability.
Please come back and rub our noses in the dirt when you have made your fortune - because, till then, I will assume that you have no real theory and your postings and the theory you claim to have are just a noisome mixture of bile and hot air.

The Spatial 4th Dimesion is coming soon. An unschooled black layman physicist such as myself shall confound you very shortly. I speak confidently because the utter simplicity of this discovery will reveal that in all of your discipline, you have failed to see that which was most evident- I speak about both the existence of a God and of the 4th spatial dimension. How could this have happened? Concerning the aforementioned former, I can see how; but the latter, I am honestly bewildered. Be patient, you will soon have the chance to challenge my claims. Without a doubt I believe that you are at the very cusp of the age of scientific enlightenment, and spiritual enlightenment shall follow close behind.