A doubt regarding AIDS virus

Dbz_479

Hi,I just have a doubt that has been puzzling me from Years.So here is it in the best way i can explain

"A Non Virulent Bacteria When Genetically tailored to Produce Surface Molecules on its surface(My main thought is about producing CD4 molecule called CCR5 on its surface)When introduced inside a host of A Viral disease(HIV is my main concern),Thing is an obligate Virus is blind,It strictly detects cells by its Surface molecules & attaches to one to whom it has affinity.So HIV has to make a Choice,either CD4+T lymphocytes or The newly Introduced Altered Bacteria which has the selected CD4 on its surface ie CCR5 molecule(Considering a 50% chance to bind either of them).If half of virus population chooses Bacterial CD4 instead of CD4+T Cells,Their Genetic material is Trapped inside bacterium.considering their Obligate Nature,Which means their genes wont work in the Hostile Bacterial environment.Then Phasic removal of Bacteria i dont know whether dialysis can work or not but to my knowledge even tobacco mosaic virus can be filtered,Which means if the virus trapped inside bacteria r removed it means were achieving progressive reduction in viral load which like tuberculosis treatment takes time but does have a possibility to remove any obligate virus"

I am new to the forums so apologies for any mistakes.

as a medical student i know that Hep-B vaccine is cultured using its gene in Yeast cells by R-DNA.

I also believe that if selected bacteria has one type of antigen only & if that is replaced by human molecule,It escapes human immunity which has its own applications......

Non virulence is chosen to not harm human body

I also want to use "Incomplete Antibodies" against CD4 T cells before bacterial introduction to mask their Antigens so HIV wont attack remaining CD4 t cells besides Improving its affinity towards artificial Bacterial CD4 but its a Costly process

Whole Process is costly,But Calmette & Guerrin worked 13 years on BCG vaccine working on 239 strains so i believe this has a chance too.Its role can be used on many obligate viruses.Thank usmile.gif

Edited by Dbz_479

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,I just have a doubt that has been puzzling me from Years.So here is it in the best way i can explain

"A Non Virulent Bacteria When Genetically tailored to Produce Surface Molecules on its surface(My main thought is about producing CD4 molecule called CCR5 on its surface)When introduced inside a host of A Viral disease(HIV is my main concern),Thing is an obligate Virus is blind,It strictly detects cells by its Surface molecules & attaches to one to whom it has affinity.So HIV has to make a Choice,either CD4+T lymphocytes or The newly Introduced Altered Bacteria which has the selected CD4 on its surface ie CCR5 molecule(Considering a 50% chance to bind either of them).If half of virus population chooses Bacterial CD4 instead of CD4+T Cells,Their Genetic material is Trapped inside bacterium.considering their Obligate Nature,Which means their genes wont work in the Hostile Bacterial environment.Then Phasic removal of Bacteria i dont know whether dialysis can work or not but to my knowledge even tobacco mosaic virus can be filtered,Which means if the virus trapped inside bacteria r removed it means were achieving progressive reduction in viral load which like tuberculosis treatment takes time but does have a possibility to remove any obligate virus"

I am new to the forums so apologies for any mistakes.

as a medical student i know that Hep-B vaccine is cultured using its gene in Yeast cells by R-DNA.

I also believe that if selected bacteria has one type of antigen only & if that is replaced by human molecule,It escapes human immunity which has its own applications......

Non virulence is chosen to not harm human body

I also want to use "Incomplete Antibodies" against CD4 T cells before bacterial introduction to mask their Antigens so HIV wont attack remaining CD4 t cells besides Improving its affinity towards artificial Bacterial CD4 but its a Costly process

Whole Process is costly,But Calmette & Guerrin worked 13 years on BCG vaccine working on 239 strains so i believe this has a chance too.Its role can be used on many obligate viruses.Thank usmile.gif

Sounds like a good strategy concerning your engineered aids-gobbling bacteria. As an aside, your bacteria could conceivably attract many aids viruses instead of just one. To dispose of these bacteria and their internal aids viruses, some type of anti-biotic would seem like the easiest avenue of disposal. Another idea would be to infuse foreign T cells (probably animal) that could efficiently gobble up/ attach to the HIV cells like they do for a number of animals. They subsequently would be disposed of by other immune cells. Artificially produced anti-bodies also sounds feasible. Another strategy might be a viral coagulant of some kind that could aglomerate HIV viruses disabling their cell invasion capability while enabling their normal disposal by the immune system.