Toxic properties of electron discovered

Theorist

!

Moderator Note

1. I'm moving this to speculations for the time being.

2. How about you link us this study and summarise it for us.

According to this theory, single electron, lone pairs or three electrons in any given compound manifests toxic effects on the compound. It goes further to show (with examples) that four electrons in an element of a compound is stable, this is the new electronic property called quad static property of electrons.

Here is the link www.ipcbee.com/vol14/24-C10004.pdf

rolleyes.gifElectrons And the type of electron pairing /reaction obviously decides the toxicity of compounds!But this is not a new topic of discussion!Its obvious to me.

No body also can't tell that the elementary particles recently discovered like quarks inside the electrons are toxic on their own!The toxicity of electrons depends on the type of molecular bonding or the mechanism of reaction!Electrons are not directly toxic in nature!Sorry if I am wrong!Please correct me.

Edited by Aman shah

rolleyes.gifElectrons And the type of electron pairing /reaction obviously decides the toxicity of compounds!But this is not a new topic of discussion!Its obvious to me.

No body also can't tell that the elementary particles recently discovered like quarks inside the electrons are toxic on their own!The toxicity of electrons depends on the type of molecular bonding or the mechanism of reaction!Electrons are not directly toxic in nature!Sorry if I am wrong!Please correct me.

@Aman. I have two degrees in Chemistry and have read wide on chemistry and physics principles and theories. Apart from the work, Special theory of Toxicity: Toxic properties of electron discovered by Ejikeme Nwosu, can you quote or link me with other work that tells us electron is main causative agent of toxicity.

Every sugar, every strand of DNA, every protein, lipid, steroid, hormone...

Also, I read a little of the paper. I loved this bit:

Thus, there must "something" in the compound of high toxicity, which is absent in the other compound that is predominantly non-toxic. For instance, there must be "something" in hydrogen cyanide (HCN) that is absent in water (H2O).

That "something" is hydrogen cyanide.

Also, as luck would have it, water should be pretty darn toxic by your reckoning. I suppose it is the lead cause of drowning, but I'm not sure what that has to do with it's electron configuration.

Study the theory first. Which sugar possess lone pair???????????

All of them.

Not really. In glucose for instance, all the carbon and hydrogen have no unbonded electrons. Only oxygens that have four electrons each unbonded. According to the theory, glucose is non toxic because of the quad static property of electron which confers stability and non toxicity to four electrons per element of a compound.

Not really. In glucose for instance, all the carbon and hydrogen have no unbonded electrons. Only oxygens that have four electrons each unbonded. According to the theory, glucose is non toxic because of the quad static property of electron which confers stability and non toxicity to four electrons per element of a compound.

what about hydrogen peroxide then?

Not even a coherent chemical sentence.

I'll ignore how ridiculous that is for a second, because now I want you to explain why it is we aren't dead from all the amines in our body. That includes every protein present in our bodies and all of our DNA, as well as a very large number of other biomolecules I'm missing out because the list is too long.

Also, you should answer IA's question. What about peroxides?

And heck, while we're at it, you could try explaining why H2S is toxic. It has two lone pairs as well. Then we can move on to...oh, I don't know, let's start with Sarin nerve gas.

Edited by hypervalent_iodine
wrong person...

If you've studies the theory very well you wouldn't have asked these questions. They are all answered in the theory.

In hydrogen sulphide, the 4 electrons on sulphur are in lone pairs (according to the theory). That gave rise to the phenomenon, ATOXOPY. You can as well check the meaning of atoxopy in Wiktionary.

If you've studies the theory very well you wouldn't have asked these questions. They are all answered in the theory.

In hydrogen sulphide, the 4 electrons on sulphur are in lone pairs (according to the theory). That gave rise to the phenomenon, ATOXOPY. You can as well check the meaning of atoxopy in Wiktionary.

Can you just clarify - Did you or one of your co-authors/colleagues introduce the word into Wiktionary? I note that the only citation is your own paper.

If that's the case then it is a little disingenuous to proffer wiktionary as a source of confirmation

Step 1 Count the lone pairs in a water molecule.

Step 2 count the lone pairs in H2S

Step 3 abandon the idea that lone pairs are responsible for toxicity.

That's before you start to worry about the compounds with no lone pairs that are toxic.

If you get past that there's yet another killer problem

What exactly counts as toxic?

You couls ask this guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracelsus

Hydrogen peroxide has to react before it comes toxic, please take note. How else can a new word be coined or made known to the world if not by proper indexing with leading dictionaries etc. You can as well search for Atoxopy on any search engine.

@John. You have to study something and grasp it before criticizing.

Hydrogen peroxide has to react before it comes toxic, please take note. How else can a new word be coined or made known to the world if not by proper indexing with leading dictionaries etc. You can as well search for Atoxopy on any search engine.

@John. You have to study something and grasp it before criticizing.

LOL

I studied a little bit.

This is the least controversial part of your idea, quoted from the web page you cited.

"The assumptions are as follows:

• Intoxication is a chemical reaction".

I agree that in most cases, possibly all of them, some sort of chemical reaction has to take place to make something toxic. Something like nitrogen which barely reacts with biological materials isn't toxic.

So, obviously, in at least most cases, everything has to react before it's toxic.

Now, I agree that hydrogen peroxide is also toxic because it reacts with things. It oxidises them. In fact it will oxidise quite a variety of things so it essentially reacts with something important in the body and, as such, it does damage and so it's toxic.

So what?

It still has paired lone pairs, and according to your idea it shouldn't be toxic.

Meanwhile, how do you account for the toxicity of things like chloroform, benzene, DDT, Carbon tetrachloride and so on which have no lone pairs.

Edited by John Cuthber

What a cop out. Theorist, you are required to counter our arguments with science and evidence, as per the rules of this forum. We've all raised valid points, which you either respond to with nothing or by saying 'you need to study more' (or some other vague nonsense that has no place reality).

We are not the ones who need to 'study and grasp' the theory. Take a look at the compounds John Cuthber listed and the compounds I listed a few posts back and explain why they are toxic, despite not fitting your model. Hydrofluoric acid doesn't fit your model either - are you saying that HF isn't toxic?