GR Signature

Amr Morsi

What happens if GR's Effects got removed, especially that it has been being sensed to be changing through time - age? Away from the cosmological constant, Einstein's Equation are proven to be multiplied by a factor on one hand side. Refer to NASA's if the reader would like.

There will only be SR's Effects. How would GR get structured?

Or, there will not be GR from the Origin?!

• 2 weeks later...

You have approached the point Ajb. Don't worry I am all right .. really.

But, many strange phenomena are being sensed every day .. latency in computers and increased consistency of electrical sganls ..... etc. Moreover, planets got recorder to hav some deviations in paths especially in Last Months. Consumption of Energy Ranked 'High'.

I do mean in my question; there will be gravity and SR .. Find the equations?! Will they be the normal relativistic (Lorentzian) gravity equation [which are very near to Maxwell Equations - and I am not pointing back again to unification nor recalling the deduction of MagnetoGravity]?

May be, this was the question?

But, many strange phenomena are being sensed every day .. latency in computers and increased consistency of electrical sganls .....

What do you mean by latency and by increased consistency in these contexts?

Moreover, planets got recorder to hav some deviations in paths especially in Last Months.
And what does that even mean?

May be, this was the question?

You don't know what your own question was?

Don't worry I am all right .. really.

Are you sure?