favorite superhero

c dawg

my favorite superhero is batman. he is my favorite superhero because he isn't really a superhero because he has no powers. he's just a normal guy that kicks peoples asses.

my second favorite superhero is danger boy the dangerous cowboy. he kicks ass. he is really touch and dangerous

i like the look of them. like i said in an earlier post it is like a super mustang because it looks modern and from the muscle car era. i'd like to put a body kit on it put some nice wide rear tires a big ass blower take off the headers so you can't hear yourself think and its not street legal. give it a bitchuing paint job with some 19's. big woofers in the trunk so we shake the ride.put a new performance exhaust new cams pistons the whole works. that car would be smoking!

Well, my favorite superhero is: Superman, you know why? ( ithink i saw this in kill bill)

Take Superman and Spiderman. 2 superheroes and 2 alter egos. Well, Spiderman when he wakes up in the mornin' he's a human, he has to put a costume to become spiderman. But Superman was born a superhero. His costume are the human clothes, the glasses. Spiderman's alterego is the superhero, when Superman's alterego is the HUMAN. He must blend in ... a real superhero. ;)

depending on which comic you read, the specifics are different, but spiderman got his powers from a bite. the only "power" he gets from his costume is webslinging. the only suit to even modify any of his powers was the alien symbiote. his costume does not give him powers. other than that, solaris was correct.

i used to like superman, until everyone made him weak. he used to be able to withstand a barrage of bullets, but now if you spit on him he gets knocked down. my vote is either for Green Lantern or Spider-man.

edit: unbreakable was a kickass movie. i loved it even though it was very predictable. m night shamalan(however you spell his name) is supposedly famous for his suprise endings, but i have yet to see one that surprised me.

My personal favorite is probably Deadpool, from the X-men universe. He's a product of the Weapon X program (same program that gave Wolverine his adamantium), with two main powers: super-healing factor and super-smart-@$$. He's also a mostly amoral, self-serving mercenary, but the sense of humor really does it, he's just hysterical.

Mokele

My personal favorite is probably Deadpool, from the X-men universe. He's a product of the Weapon X program (same program that gave Wolverine his adamantium), with two main powers: super-healing factor and super-smart-@$$. He's also a mostly amoral, self-serving mercenary, but the sense of humor really does it, he's just hysterical.

Mokele