" I`m the Alpha & Omega " Revelation 22:13

rajakrsna

When Jesus said he is the alpha ( 1st ) & omega ( last ), he was actually referring himself to a radioactive atom (spirit-soul) whose nuclei has spontaneously disintegrated & emitted alpha particles or electromagnetic rays during the process ( alpha decay )& Resurrection as an Omega ( baryon )-a subatomic hadron particle which have the symbols Ω

Jesus was trying to tell us that we are radioactive atoms (spirit-souls) which have decayed into the human form, aquatic animals, birds, etc after thousands of years of emitting alpha, beta & gamma rays.

Here`s an example how a 238U is transformed with a half live of 4.5 billion years to another atomic particle (thorium-234 )when it spontaneously emitted an alpha ray.

The natural decay chain of 238U,

decays, through alpha-emission, with a half-life of 4.5 billion years to thorium-234

which decays, through beta-emission, with a half-life of 24 days to protactinium-234

which decays, through beta-emission, with a half-life of 1.2 minutes to uranium-234

which decays, through alpha-emission, with a half-life of 240 thousand years to thorium-230

which decays, through alpha-emission, with a half-life of 77 thousand years to radium-226

which decays, through alpha-emission, with a half-life of 1.6 thousand years to radon-222

which decays, through alpha-emission, with a half-life of 3.8 days to polonium-218

which decays, through alpha-emission, with a half-life of 3.1 minutes to lead-214

which decays, through beta-emission, with a half-life of 27 minutes to bismuth-214

which decays, through beta-emission, with a half-life of 20 minutes to polonium-214

which decays, through alpha-emission, with a half-life of 160 microseconds to lead-210

which decays, through beta-emission, with a half-life of 22 years to bismuth-210

which decays, through beta-emission, with a half-life of 5 days to polonium-210

which decays, through alpha-emission, with a half-life of 140 days to lead-206, which is a stable nuclide.

Similarly when a man dies his soul ( an atomic particle) decays or migrates from one atom ( specie ) to another atom ( specie ) depending on the quality of the radiation it emitted from its past half life. Take a look at bismuth-210 with a half life of 22 days decays, through beta emission, with a half life of 5 days to polonium-210 which decays, through alpha emission, with a half life of 140 days to lead-206, a stable atom. But when a stable or dead atom transforms or becomes unstable emitting spontaneously an alpha, beta or gamma ray it`s called birth (reincarnation).

The alpha & omega of Jesus supports reincarnation & negates Darwin`s Theory of Evolution.

Edited by rajakrsna

Your use of many colours and differents fonts/sizes has convinced me! But for those unconvinced is there any proof whatsoever that can be offered to show this is the case? Most readings of Revelations tend to think that is one of the most normal bits of what is a crazy read - it seems to be a clear harking back to the words of Isaiah in the old testament who used the phrase as something said by God to his follower.

Isaiah 41:4 Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD--with the first of them and with the last--I am he."

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

\edit to sort out quotes

Edited by imatfaal

!

Moderator Note

rajakrsna,

This is a reminder that soapboxing is prohibited, as per the rules that you agreed to when signing up. Start inviting discussion into this thread or it will be closed. I sometimes wish that obnoxious font type was as well. It's not, but it would be nice if you could use plain old black and white anyway.

!

Moderator Note

rajakrsna,

This is a reminder that soapboxing is prohibited, as per the rules that you agreed to when signing up. Start inviting discussion into this thread or it will be closed. I sometimes wish that obnoxious font type was as well. It's not, but it would be nice if you could use plain old black and white anyway.

I`m sorry. I did not know it was soapboxing. I will re-edit it to what you consider is normal. Thanks!

Your use of many colours and differents fonts/sizes has convinced me! But for those unconvinced is there any proof whatsoever that can be offered to show this is the case? Most readings of Revelations tend to think that is one of the most normal bits of what is a crazy read - it seems to be a clear harking back to the words of Isaiah in the old testament who used the phrase as something said by God to his follower.

Isaiah 41:4 Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD--with the first of them and with the last--I am he."

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

\edit to sort out quotes

Proof? The atomic soul is present in the heart of all living entities. In human beings it is located in the sino-atrial node known as the pacemaker. This explains the Sacred heart of Jesus.

Edited by rajakrsna
included citation

!

Moderator Note

rajakrsna, copy/pasting work from other sites without including a citation is called plagiarism and like soap boxing, is against the rules.

Thanks for the reprimand. Soapboxing is when you make unofficial public speech & plagiarism is when you do not cite the source where you got the information you quoted.

If God created the Universe,Who created God.

And does God have a beginning or an end.

God ( Om ) is an atomic particle emitting spontaneously (without cause ) an alpha ray. With a half life of billions of years, God transformed itself into another atomic particle emitting alpha, beta & gamma rays with a half life of 250,000 years. The result of these emissions activated stable (dead or dormant ) atoms into unstable ones and emitting alpha or beta rays as well decaying with a half life between 60-120 years transformed into a human being ( Caucasian, Asian, African, etc).

Edited by rajakrsna

And the silliness ensues...

They thought Benjamin Franklin was silly when he flew a kite in the middle of a storm. rolleyes.gif

Everyone thought Albert Einstein was silly with he formulated the mathematical equation e=mc2. biggrin.gif

I was unaware that this:

jpsj-nc_37-fig1.gif

was a religious document. How does radioactive decay support reincarnation and disprove the observed fact of evolution?

Reincarnation is the transmigration of the soul in English. In Latin it means, " entering the flesh, " after death either as human being, animal or plant indicating the continuity of the soul not the flesh. In radioactive decay of atoms, emissions of alpha , beta or gamma rays from an atom say uranium-238 signifies it`s ageing with a half life of 4.5 billion years. That it has metamorphosed ( in the end ) to thorium-234, so on and so forth. If the soul is an atomic particle that has acquired a new body. My problem is I still do not have any information as to what atomic particle or nuclei an animal or human being represents.Humans and animals I realized if based on the alpha & omega theory are not evolving but transmigrating and mutating.

" Just say the word and my servant shall be healed." ( Matthew 8:8).

For example, a butterfly may produce offspring with new mutations. The majority of these mutations will have no effect; but one might change the color of one of the butterfly's offspring, making it harder (or easier) for predators to see. If this color change is advantageous, the chance of this butterfly surviving and producing its own offspring are a little better, and over time the number of butterflies with this mutation may form a larger percentage of the population. ( Taken from Wikipedia/ Mutation )

Edited by rajakrsna

When Jesus said he is the alpha ( 1st ) & omega ( last ), he was actually referring himself to a radioactive atom (spirit-soul) whose nuclei has spontaneously disintegrated & emitted alpha particles or electromagnetic rays during the process ( alpha decay )& Resurrection as an Omega ( baryon )-a subatomic hadron particle which have the symbols Ω

These Greek letters are used by scientist as a convention or to make it look serious. How Jesus knew that later, thousands of years from then, people would use alpha and omega and theta and beta and all?

These Greek letters are used by scientist as a convention or to make it look serious. How Jesus knew that later, thousands of years from then, people would use alpha and omega and theta and beta and all?

Do you know besides these Greek letters we could use replacing, " alpha, omega, theta and beta and all" so it wont look serious?

Hindus believe that as creation began, the divine, all-encompassing consciousness took the form of the first and original manifesting as sound, "OM". It is a mysterious cosmic energy that is the substratum of all things and all the beings of the entire universe. It is an eternal song of the Divine. It is continuously resounding in silence on the background of everything that exists. ( Amit Ray, " Om chanting and Meditation, Inner Light Publishers, pp 9-15 )

Yes, but not everybody who is persecuted is Galileo. You're not the first and I don't believe you'll be the last to try that gambit here.

"...finally we can come closer to God when we realise that the kingdom of heaven is inside all of us, God as a particle : we are part of the universe, our DNA is celestial. This is finally breaking the Kali Yuga, we are in a time of great change, science is in crisis." ( articlevol ) " http://www.sciencefo...ence-in-crisis/

Edited by rajakrsna

They thought Benjamin Franklin was silly when he flew a kite in the middle of a storm. rolleyes.gif

Except this is a legend, not truth.

Everyone thought Albert Einstein was silly with he formulated the mathematical equation e=mc2. biggrin.gif

No they didn't.

The did however laugh at Bozo the clown.

Okay, I'm sorry, I am completely at a loss here.

In the other thread (in which you linked back to here for your "proof") you seem to be claiming that ancient aliens had something to do with this discovery, and here you claim it was Jesus.

Are you claiming Jesus was an alien, or that he spoke to aliens? I'm a bit confused as to your proposed message.

No, they didn't, they gave him a Nobel Prize.

Okay, I'm sorry, I am completely at a loss here.

In the other thread (in which you linked back to here for your "proof") you seem to be claiming that ancient aliens had something to do with this discovery, and here you claim it was Jesus.

Are you claiming Jesus was an alien, or that he spoke to aliens? I'm a bit confused as to your proposed message.

No, they didn't, they gave him a Nobel Prize.

My answer to your question is on this page ( trash ).rolleyes.gif

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/64966-on-judgement-day/page__pid__664309#entry664309

My answer to your question is on this page ( trash ).rolleyes.gif

http://www.sciencefo...309#entry664309

It's not trash, it's speculation. And to be honest, the wall of text is a bit intimidating to read.

Maybe when I have a bit more time. I put forth a few points for you to consider in the other thread, let's stick to one topic at a time.

~mooey

Here`s my vision of God. Visualize in your mind God ( Om) is an atomic particle say uranium-238. The dot below is God. Emitting alpha radiation. We can`t see God by our naked eye because God ( uranium-238) is an atom but we can see God`s ray. The evidence can be recorded in x-ray films. Since God according to the Vedic scriptures is present in everyone`s heart then the form ( human ) you see when you watch an x-ray film is the result of the alpha rad ( consciousness ) taking shape in the form of a MAN.

Visualize the black square (dot) above is God (uranium-238) & around it are the alpha rays emitting from God. This effulgence, so to speak, is the consciousness. In other words God or soul ( without the material body ) can manifest into any form ( lion, tortoise, fish, bird, ape, etc ) by just thinking & willing. Similarly it can be considered Ghosts are atomic particles emitting radiation sans their material bodies.

Edited by rajakrsna

Do you know besides these Greek letters we could use replacing, " alpha, omega, theta and beta and all" so it wont look serious?

Science has seen its uprising from ancient Greeks. Though it might be debatable about whether Asian scientist and mathematics were the initiators of the great journey of knowledge yet we all agree that ancient Greek had a lot of reasonable contribution in the mainstream science and mathematics of today.

Look at the case of the Newtonian era. They wrote in Latin just to make it look serious.

It is a simply homage to the Greek.

Science has seen its uprising from ancient Greeks. Though it might be debatable about whether Asian scientist and mathematics were the initiators of the great journey of knowledge yet we all agree that ancient Greek had a lot of reasonable contribution in the mainstream science and mathematics of today.

Look at the case of the Newtonian era. They wrote in Latin just to make it look serious.

It is a simply homage to the Greek.

They have a name for God. The name is Kristo. Does it ring a bell?

You haven't still made us to know where the bell is?

The Hindu for God is Krishna. The last two letters of Krishna and Kristo ( Greek God ) are NA and TO. Incidentally if you fuse NA and TO, you come up with word the NATO. Does it ring a bell? NATO is the acronym for North Atlantic Treaty Organization. If you re-arrange again these four letters NATO you come up with the word ATON.

Edited by rajakrsna

The Hindu for God is Krishna. The last two letters of Krishna and Kristo ( Greek God ) are NA and TO. Incidentally if you fuse NA and TO, you come up with word NATO. Does it ring a bell? NATO is the acronym for North Atlantic Treaty Organization. If you re-arrange again these four letters you come up with the word ATON.

Why don't you take the first letters from the two words? Why last?