Help in Projectiles (Applied Math)

Born Science

I need help for my huge homework in projectiles before my exam starts on 13/12/2012 and I am waiting for the first reply who can do this for me... There are 4 exercises, each exercise has a related questions between (14 and 20) the answers are short but hard to find out if my homework is right or wrong.

Special thanks.

Edit: I don't really need the answers... I just need to figure out how to really solve each problem-solving in each exercises. Thank you

Edited by Born Science

I need help for my huge homework in projectiles before my exam starts on 13/12/2012 and I am waiting for the first reply who can do this for me... There are 4 exercises, each exercise has a related questions between (14 and 20) the answers are short but hard to find out if my homework is right or wrong.

Special thanks.

Edit: I don't really need the answers... I just need to figure out how to really solve each problem-solving in each exercises. Thank you

The answers are 2.47, 6.92, 120.4, 139.7 and 26.89 (units to be supplied later).

Or, as Dr. Rocket is farcically saying there is: no one here is going to be willing to just do the work for you.

But, what we will be willing to do is ask you to post the problem, post how you worked out the solution, and we'll look it over and try to help point out where we think you went wrong or confirm the correctness of your work. In general, the amount of learning you achieve from copying someone else is far, far, far, far less than the amount of learning you achieve from working on things yourself.

Besides, unless your instructor is really poor at writing exams, he's going to write exam questions that are similar, but hardly exact like your homework. Or, in other words, you need to learn the principles needed to solve the problem yourself, so that you can apply them in new situations (like the exam questions are going to ask).