The dichotomy of understanding pros and cons

rigney

Is it myth that most folks bring their childen up to do the right thing, or is this idea just some more BS? The video is a tear jerker, but only if you try using it as a crutch. There are several viewpoints the boy may have offered under different circumstances. Especially after spending a summers vacation on the farm. I wonder at his reply had the old man sent him there to bust ass and work it as a full time job?

Edited by rigney

This is one of the worst video I have ever seen!

_first of all, these poors are not poors, go to India to see what poverty means.

_secondly many farmers don't "have" anything: they rent their fields, they pay their loan (to the rich) for the tractor.

_a field is not a garden for childrens, when children are sent to work to the fields it is very very hard and and assume it is forbidden in your country as child labour.

_Finally and most importantly it promotes the poor to remain poor. Of course the farmer life is much better than the rich life (sarcasm). BS. That makes me sick.

This is one of the worst video I have ever seen!

_first of all, these poors are not poors, go to India to see what poverty means.

_secondly many farmers don't "have" anything: they rent their fields, they pay their loan (to the rich) for the tractor.

_a field is not a garden for childrens, when children are sent to work to the fields it is very very hard and and assume it is forbidden in your country as child labour.

_Finally and most importantly it promotes the poor to remain poor. Of course the farmer life is much better than the rich life (sarcasm). BS. That makes me sick.

Was there nothing constructive in the video? Did you read a single written word, or just watch the flick? And India? Just go across the Rio Grande at any point. There is enough misery to see in a minute to last you a lifetime. Edited by rigney