Your opinion and own theory of the big bang?

weeeman

MY HYPOTHESIS IS THAT BEFORE THE START OF UNIVERSE, THE SINGULARITY/ COSMIC EGG EXISTS AS " A DIMENSIONLESS POINT OF CONSCIOUSNESS IN ADDITION TO BEING INFINITLY HOT, INFINITLY DENSE & OF COURSE INFINITESIMALLY SMALL". I HOLD A FURTHER HYPOTHESIS REGARDING THE NATURE OF BIG BANG & IT IS AS FOLLOWS :--- BIG BANG IN THE SINGULARITY/COSMIC EGG IS OF THE NATURE OF 'A CONSCIOUS DREAMING PROCESS' WHICH IS UNDERTAKEN BY THE CONSCIOUS SINGULARITY/COSMIC EGG & WHICH WAS STARTED BY THE LATTER 13.7 BILLION YEARS AGO.TO START WITH THIS DIMENSIONLESS POINT OF CONSCIOUSNESS I.E. SINGULARITY/COSMIC EGG SLOWLY EXPANDED HIS CONSCIOUSNESS TO FORM INSIDE ITS CONSCIOUSNESS A BABY CONSCIOUSNESSBAL -SPACE WHICH WE CALL COSMIC SPACE. CONTEMPORANEOSLY IT ALSO GAVE BIRTH TO BABY PHYSICAL UNIVERSE.

That's a capital idea.

I think there is a huge mega-verse that contains creatures vast beyond imagining that consume dark matter and excrete universes. Their digestive systems turn dark matter into normal matter but the process, much like any grazer, is inefficient, so most of the dark matter comes back out with just a small fraction of normal matter....

Oh my... is all I can.

Well no one said it had to be believable.... :rolleyes:

OK "Rolleyes". Other than the fact that the idea has been thrown under the bus, is there any possibility that the universe is cyclic? I say this only as a subterfuge due to the fact that I'm totally out of the main stream of political physics, which you know. Personally, I believe the universe is in a regressive change every day, yet so subtly; it may take trillions of years coming to a full cyclic fruition. My problem, I've pissed off the powers that be, and not in their good graces. Could our new beginning have been a whimpering expansion instead of a, "Big Bang"? Edited by rigney

I am not a religious man, but not once have I seen any mention of a God or Gods.

Are no scientist religious?

And could maybe the thing that describes and accounts for all of these uncertainties and speculations, really be, a much more intelligent and powerful Being or form of life, actually caused the 'beginning'? Could this be the answer that is un-provable et at the same time, 100% true?

Personally, I think not, as surely an even more powerful Being created that Being who created us, who was created by another Being who was created by a never ending line of ultimate Beings with ultimate and unimaginable powers..... and soooooo on. Though this is my opinion I am very happy to accept being proven wrong or to hear others opinions

I am not a religious man, but not once have I seen any mention of a God or Gods.

Are no scientist religious?

And could maybe the thing that describes and accounts for all of these uncertainties and speculations, really be, a much more intelligent and powerful Being or form of life, actually caused the 'beginning'? Could this be the answer that is un-provable et at the same time, 100% true?

Personally, I think not, as surely an even more powerful Being created that Being who created us, who was created by another Being who was created by a never ending line of ultimate Beings with ultimate and unimaginable powers..... and soooooo on. Though this is my opinion I am very happy to accept being proven wrong or to hear others opinions

Many scientists are religious but they know that god is not quantifiable. The idea of god is no better than my titanic creature excreting universes, it's not falsifiable...

Edited by Moontanman

I am just wondering what everybody thinks happened at the start of the universe. A big question with many different theories.

I'm curious to see the most common belief and the most unusual. Links are appreciated.

So how do you think it all started?

Personally, i believe in the expansion theory.

From my point of view, the Big-bang of Our Universe y only one of the billions other Big-bangs of other Universes there are in the Whole Universe

I lack the mathematical skills and the intellectual rigour to have a meaningful opinion on the matter. It is fascinating to discover that many other do not have these limitations.

If only we were talking about what we know and have proven mathematically or physically, science would lose its appeal and advances would be lower. Sometimes it is important to reflect for ideas that can then be checked and accepted. What is important is knowing when it does one thing or the other, and knowing how to conjugate correctly.

weeeman: Quark

I am just wondering what everybody thinks happened at the start of the universe. A big question with many different theories.

I'm curious to see the most common belief and the most unusual. Links are appreciated.

So how do you think it all started?

Personally, i believe in the expansion theory.

I'm with you. I too believe in the theory of expansion. Violent? Perhaps! But in a pure vacuum, who knows? Firstly, how could there have been a Big Bang, and from what, if matter had yet to be formed into atoms and was still zipping around as a plasma of quarks and leptons? It has been calculated that seconds or perhaps even minutes were needed for the transition of quarks into basic elements such as Hydrogen, Helium and Duterium, to take place.

Edited by rigney