Iran war

max13

I had seen in my mind's visions that the iran nuclear reactor which was shown on tv some days back was run down and was then uninhabitated. The US had devastated many cities of iran with animosity and inhumane hatred behaviour. Such that many iranians were left to eating white bread crumbs siting on white concrete fallen structures and some with sunken healths! I had seen the iranian army marchpast, but i think it would take more than just morale to fight US army. The islamists, shafavids, bactrians, kazaks and some muslim jews! Only a superman who could fly in the sky then save iran cities from US missiles as per my visions the superhuman does exists somewhere! Iran world is like a translucent dream portal.

Since the iran iraq war and gulf war there has been economic crisis.

And in 2002 much portion of iran province under iraq has already been occupied by US army. Or is this christian vs islamic war?

Edited by max13

Or a counsellor.

I had seen in my mind's visions that the iran nuclear reactor which was shown on tv some days back was run down and was then uninhabitated. The US had devastated many cities of iran with animosity and inhumane hatred behaviour. Such that many iranians were left to eating white bread crumbs siting on white concrete fallen structures and some with sunken healths! I had seen the iranian army marchpast, but i think it would take more than just morale to fight US army. The islamists, shafavids, bactrians, kazaks and some muslim jews! Only a superman who could fly in the sky then save iran cities from US missiles as per my visions the superhuman does exists somewhere! Iran world is like a translucent dream portal.

Since the iran iraq war and gulf war there has been economic crisis.

And in 2002 much portion of iran province under iraq has already been occupied by US army. Or is this christian vs islamic war?

Oh, and nothing's gonna happen bro, relax! :lol:

When in the midst of war, the shia shaffavids came on motorcycles and hovered in circles raising dust. Some even danced their war dance. Then in the sky there was thunder and lightening. And iranian angels were seen hovering above as if the sky was opened and the dancing shaffavids had connected to the above world. Like a drop of water which clings to the edge of the leaf, there were so many such drops pearls in the sky with electrical charges flowing. Inside there were many souls of shia shaffavid angels who were hibernating. Many came down to earth with heavenly wings!

Edited by max13